Scourge sometimes makes things that look awful

Scourge

So I draw sometimes... I also dabble in some photo manipulation, as well as writing and forum sig creation so when I make shit I feel like sharing, I'll post it here:

DRAWINGS:----------------------------------------------------

xphoto-698.jpg,q_r=1389314709.pagespeed.

My current avatar... well, everywhere. I try to keep things universal. Tis one of my OC's, Avery, looking all excited about shit.

YYxwc2p.jpg

(holy image size batman) 

I dont like this one... there were no less than 5 things I hated about it, but Fedora requested to see some of my more recent works so this is what I got.. Lily here was supposed to be trying to be all cool talking to someone on a stage but I got frustrated with her form and uniform and eyes and just said "fuck it" and scrapped it.

breaching_by_shadow59productions-d543jve

Just... So much went wrong with this one... Perspective was weird, Tess's ears look like absolute shit and I just want to re-do them entirely, and just... NOTHING feels right about this one to me except MAYBE her facial expression.

star_gazer_tess_by_shadow59productions-d

I actually really liked the end result of this one. Her arm is a bit off, but hey, nothing's 100% perfect.... a'course, looking back now, I notice I forgot to draw her shoulder under the jacket but, oh well. I tried something new with her ears though, and I thought that turned out well.

bored_meeting_by_shadow59productions-d55

Tess again, and I seem to have good luck with Tess most of the time because theres very little wrong with this one to me. Her expression is DEAD ON for what I wanted, and her ears actually behaved this time. I really made an effort on this one to make her nose appear more canine... I'm better off doing felines but I guess Tess is just special to whatever art gods are out there.

scourgeclaw-profile_banner-3992d2605e250

I made this as the background of my twitch channel that I'll start using more here soon... once I stop being lazy. Basically I doodled it up as a background to show off how much of a goof I am.

Photoshop/GIMP stuff:----------------------------------------------------

LlpSTra.png

WaeQVKT.png

These two I'm actually pretty proud of. They're a pair of forum signatures I use for my Discovery Freelancer account on the Roleplaying server. Basically just profiles on a Nyx fighter and a modified Luxury Liner.  I stole the UI elements from Mass Effect 2, wiped em of anything that wasnt just the background UI element, and added in the pictures I wanted, adjusted the colours to match the orange theme. The little logo in the lower left is the official player faction IMG logo, which was already transparent so that was pretty easy to toss in. The logo behind all the text on the right was a bit more tricky because of the sizes and transparency but I eventually got it to what I wanted.

And yes, I stole the McCloud name for my roleplay characters over on Discovery. Its a hell of a lot easier to keep track of the multitude of characters I use when most of them have the same surname, and... well shit, McCloud is an awesome name. Sue me.

dc6CBfV.gif

I recently learned how to make gifs from videos. This was just too perfect. I have since added it to my arsenal of forum weapons. You all have been warned.

Writing:----------------------------------------------------

<<to be posted>>

I've done some writings before but I've taken them down later out of sheer embarrassment. As of now, none exist so I couldn't post em even if I wanted to. I haven't written in a long time so maybe I'll pick it up again.

• Like 2

Es a start Señor. 

Es a good start. :)

Is it weird that I liked every drawing that you hated? The one you scrapped was my favorite. XD I like the face.

Photoshop stuff looks cool too.

For some reason that gif seems like it's going to fast to me.

Is it weird that I liked every drawing that you hated? The one you scrapped was my favorite. XD I like the face.

Photoshop stuff looks cool too.

For some reason that gif seems like it's going to fast to me.

I may go back and un-scrap it... just... something about her figure of... well everything below the scarf just bothered the frak outta me

and the gif... like I said, first time using gif-maker so

I really like your work, you have plenty potential and I'd love to see you colour some of these pieces.

Also your avatar is so cute, I think it's just fantastic. Never change it if you can help it. :D

• Like 1

dat tags

change it

or i report yu

Seriously though, I personally think your drawings don't look as bad as it's made sound like. I actually like them. :D

Out of curiosity, you do those drawings freehand or you have some sort of reference in mind when drawing them?

I personally am chained to using reference pics that must be physically there whenever I'm drawing anything otherwise it messes up badly lel

Some with references, some without.

My avatar was based on the little doodle Egoraptor has in this video:

At least your art actually looks like what you're drawing. My drawing skills are about the same level as your average 6-year-old.

• Like 2

At least your art actually looks like what you're drawing. My drawing skills are about the same level as your average 6-year-old.

You should see me drawing buildings. Basically the same thing yo.

cats and other furry animals are all I can manage... and I aint even 100% furry

Using the same template as before, I made whats known as a transmission bar (going at the start of a post to indicate which RP character is speaking)  for two of my Discovery Freelancer Characters.....

Okay so Wolfarus may as well just be Wolf, but the other one I just borrowed the name with:

QmHD46s.png

gzzEfuQ.png

Tobias belongs to a nomadic organization known as the Phoenix Zoners. Hence the phoenix picture everywhere....

Wolfarus is just a pirate... derp

All of this done in Photoshop using the most basic of basic nub tools to create shapes and lines. All of the little text you see there is just music lyrics, copy pasted over and over and then scaled down so its un-readable to make it seem like actual information is being displayed, without being distracting.

Aside from Starfox, guess the references.

EDIT:

In the lovely space-land of space-'merica, there is a ship known as the LNS-Kitty Hawk.

I captain such a vessel. and in about 5 seconds, I threw this together.

Pcg5JAJ.png

• 5 months later...

*dusts off old thread*

So... I decided to try my hand at colouring... randomly

behold, my shit arts done with PS, my mouse, and carpel tunnel

Fuscha background is tempoary, it was just helping me find holes in the main image where the fill tool had missed an area

eaJcq4T.png

Edit:

Finished it up, may go back and add a background but I'm satisfied with it for now. The shading is the part I'm most concerned about being shite, but... y'know, first time 'n shit

0yxDjjO.png

• Like 3