I need Krystal in my life

Alyson

They can't do away with Krystal. They can't. She's a member of the Star Fox team!! She's Fox's love interest!! Sigh. I have faith in you, Shigeru Miyamoto. Don't let me down.

Do you all feel the same, or no?

This post definitely should have been in the Lounge, my apologies

being in the wrong forum is the least of this thread's problems

• Like 9

Uh, yeah, I say keep her around. She adds some diversity to the team and she's telepathic 'n stuff, that's pretty cool.

A big reason though would be because I like the idea of Peppy retiring to a tactical command sort of position for the team as he did in Assault.

However, they may very well do away with her, they would have to if the next game takes place before Adventures. Or maybe they'll just make her disappear. The Star Fox storyline is already Swiss cheese. I dunno.

But yeah. I still say keep her in, but not because "I need Krystal in my life." I predict you're going to get a lot of flak for that title. This may be a Star Fox community where furries are abundant and decently accepted, but when "omg Krystal so hot I'm in luv" posts appear, they generally get shot down or receive lots of nose upturns, usually both.

You can like Krystal as a character as much as you want and however you want, yo. Just be aware that posting like that in this place is pretty uncouth. You'll get labeled as "Bah, one o' them there Krystal fappers."

• Like 4

Good God! I SO agree with you!
I NEVER HAVE ENOUGH TO BUILD ANYTHING IN SINS!

• Like 1

This post definitely should have been in the Lounge, my apologies

Moved to General Star Fox.

----

I'd personally like to see the appearance/reappearance of other female leads from the series' past (i.e. Fara, Fay, Miyu, even Katt to an extent, etc). 

• Like 1

If she's an asset, keep her.

If she's a liability, Stalin had ways of dealing with the undesirables.

(Edit: Crazy y u keep ninjaing me this is the second time christ.)

• Like 3

First and foremost, new user; hello. c:

Secondly, as said before there are better ways than one to state your point or to bring up the subject. That being said discussing Krystal's fate as keep as member or discard from storyline is a decent fanon fuel and source of speculation. Your positive view of her is noted.

Thirdly, SFO is overrun with facetious and otherwise joking remarks, take everything you hear here with a grain of salt. Unless it says to reconsider your approach at bringing a topic to discussing.

Fourth, broad SF discussion is better fit in General Starfox board. Look around a bit before posting to avoid this kind of mishap.

Thirdly, SFO is overrun with facetious and otherwise joking remarks, take everything you hear here with a grain of salt. Unless it says to reconsider your approach at bringing a topic to discussing.

#6. Everyone is facetious until otherwise stated. Welcome to SF-O.

• Like 2

I predict you're going to get a lot of flak for that title...

...undue flack with complete disregard for context or intention. OP is new and is polling the site population on Krystal in the the next game.

-----

Alyson, you might also read what others have already had to say, as this topic has been in the air recently. The search bar is your friend.

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

I like Krystal, too, but in my story, she has a somewhat different relationship with Fox, a decision that I had to make for reasons that eventually took on a life of its own. Regardless, I would never get rid of Krystal and she did become a fairly important character for my story. You can say all the bad things you want about me, I can never change my mind about the decisions that I have made for my story no matter how badly anyone wants me to. They are set and absolute and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Sorry, Krystal lovers and sorry Pokeshippers.

• Like 1

meant character as in narrative tool, not as in something resembling an actual personality, but the zing still applies yes

• Like 1

I like the presence of Krystal in the games and would like to see her sort of revamped/more developed. The fandom has abused her beyond all recognition (as fandoms tend to do to female characters) and since her introduction to the series she was sort of just potted around from one possibility to the next as a convenient plot device and not as Krystal herself. There's nothing really concrete about her and to me, that's a damn shame because Nintendo had a chance to really invest in her. I say bring back/keep Krystal but like some have already said, develop her some more and make her believable.

• Like 1

Just remember

Krystal will NEVER EVER be here to be your adoring and loving fictional character waifu fox girl in real life.

never.

ever.

MUAHAHAHHAHA

teehee

In all seriousness though, regarding her being in the next game, I hope so and look forward to more Star Fox. I just hope that this time around she has a distinguishable personality outside of just "Fox's girlfriend". But I too would be terribly disappointed if she wasn't in the next game. DON'T DESTROY MY CONTINUITY/ESTABLISHED UNIVERSE DAMMIT

• Like 1

Just remember

Krystal will NEVER EVER be here to be your adoring and loving fictional character waifu fox girl in real life.

never.

ever.

MUAHAHAHHAHA

teehee

well excuse me princess but anything is possible through the copious consumption of hallucinogens

• Like 1

SJcHMvQ.jpg

Realtalk I think it'd be cool if Krystal looked like this from now on

I'm not even joking I have an unnatural attraction to anything this shamelessly 60s looking

• Like 1

SJcHMvQ.jpg

I'm not even joking I have an unnatural attraction to anything this shamelessly 60s looking

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!! THEY'RE BLEEDING!!!!!!

(In other words, I don't like it. Although Krystal doesn't look half bad. Everyone else, no.)

SJcHMvQ.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPHzl9yk6OM

holy shit they look like the jetsons

i guess i could live with that

wait how come everyone else has random leg rings except peppy? did nobody like peppy or something? they should've put a ring on him

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!! THEY'RE BLEEDING!!!!!!

(In other words, I don't like it. Although Krystal doesn't look half bad. Everyone else, no.)

What? No love for good old cheesy Hannah Barbera cartoons? :T KIDS THESE DAYS.

• Like 4

Looking at that picture more closely.

Why are Slippy's eyes on the same side of his face like fo'real.

• Like 1