Nintendo targets Universal Studios

Yes you heard me right,while I was on the front page of Youtube; there a video made by Nintendo in which they're considering to build Nintendo theme'd rides at the Universal Studios parks. While I'm not sure about the other 48 states. I know for a fact there's one here in my state in Studio city and one in Orlando, Florida.

This is going to be interesting.

(inb4 everyone goes "MAKE A STARFOX RIDE NINTENDO!!")

I've heard about this. They have been talking about doing this for months now. I'm not sure if I'll ever be ready for something like this...

In that case...

Give us a VR Starfox roller coaster. If possible, some type of Sauria-themed restaurant near by while you're at it. A Startropics kiddie coaster, a Spiderman-esque ride with an Earthbound theme, an elevator-type ride with either an Empire Porky or Monotoli/Fourside theme, F-Zero bumper cars, a Pikmin-themed restaurant, a real-life Splatoon arena, with the possibility of a battle, an Animal Crossing village, a Mario 4D ride (like the Minions one), and of course...

We need to see Fox and Krystal at the park!!! And everyone else, of course. And let's have a wedding at the park too, while we're still at it...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, geoprimedonna said:

In that case...

Give us a VR Starfox roller coaster. If possible, some type of Sauria-themed restaurant near by while you're at it. A Startropics kiddie coaster, a Spiderman-esque ride with an Earthbound theme, an elevator-type ride with either an Empire Porky or Monotoli/Fourside theme, F-Zero bumper cars, a Pikmin-themed restaurant, a real-life Splatoon arena, with the possibility of a battle, an Animal Crossing village, a Mario 4D ride (like the Minions one), and of course...

We need to see Fox and Krystal at the park!!! And everyone else, of course. And let's have a wedding at the park too, while we're still at it...

I mean, I imagine they'd start with Mario and Zelda stuff, since those are their most popular franchises.

So imagine like, real life Mario Golf or Tennis or something like that as a little kid attraction. Then, do, I dunno, a warp pipe roller coaster. For Zelda stuff, I dunno, a drop tower run by Gorons, and you're riding a rock a Goron is throwing? Or uhh, VR Zelda boss fight, how about that? Or, escape room Zelda temple style. Just some ideas.

Star Fox-themed stuff could make for a few interesting rides, but I don't think that would be their first priority. An Arwing twister ride is an easy idea off the top of my head, or driving Landmasters across a track for the kiddies.

This would be a good excuse for me to visit Universal.  Knowing Nintendo they'll arbitrarily limit the number of tickets to their rides to a ridiculously tiny number, and scalpers will make hundreds off of selling tickets just outside of the rides' entrances at a premium. 

4 hours ago, OneUnder said:

Knowing Nintendo they'll arbitrarily limit the number of tickets to their rides to a ridiculously tiny number, and scalpers will make hundreds off of selling tickets just outside of the rides' entrances at a premium. 

Image result for He's Got a Point Meme

I think I possibly go to Universal sometime in the future Because of this.

On 12/4/2016 at 5:01 PM, StarMaverick said:

Go for it, but I'd wait for a non-Nintendo review. Multiple ones in fact. Not a good idea to spend money on a disappointment. :p

6 hours ago, Rusakov said:

On 12/4/2016 at 5:01 PM, StarMaverick said:

Go for it, but I'd wait for a non-Nintendo review. Multiple ones in fact. Not a good idea to spend money on a disappointment. :p

Well It possibility I am not going there for any reason but If I have a some spare time, I possibility see the review and check it out afterward.(Even if it got a bad reception.)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to go. Although like many others have pointed out I doubt they'll add anything Star Fox related. Probably just Zelda and Mario, or quite possibly just Mario. Still, the inner kid in me would flip out over it.