Jump to content

Hello, goodnight, and goodbye.


Guest

Recommended Posts

Greetings, I don't need to explain myself of who I am. I'm making this post just to announce my leave permanently though I believe everyone has already know that or believed they have. I've requested Orange to delete this account so read this while you can. Achieve it even.

There is no sentimental comment I'll place; I was not an angel to this community and that is known. I am flawed and regret some of my actions, yet at the same time, I've been vindicated to some and is seen as a terror to this community. I do not blame them, but I still feel justified for some actions here.

This isn't an apology or admittance of "defeat" (whatever that means), nor is it a massive "fuck you" to the community here. I've learned some lessons here for better or worse. This is just a post of resignation and frustration that I feel need be venting here. In truth really all I ever wanted from this community was compensation and solace for the pain and mental damage I had received since 2015 and later in 2018 from certain members of the community. They know who they are.

None of this would matter anymore, which deeply upsets me coming from someone who wish to seek retribution towards those who had hurt or wronged me then seeking redemption or acceptance soon after. All of it nullified and leaving just a bitter taste in my mouth.

I don't want any pity from people; you know who you are and so am I. No comments about improvements no comments about how I am still wrong because it's become numb to me at this point. None of that.

Don't look down on me either. Bad enough this community was one of the communities I've been in that legitimately gave me thoughts suicide of which I still have time to time and had worsen my depression that I was going through. Just leave me alone please, I don't want to hear it and it doesn't matter anymore.

All I wish now is an understanding of where I am coming from, a simple "Okay Quadroline, we understand" and that's it. With that said, I repeat the title of this thread.

 

Hello, goodnight, and goodbye.

 

Don't follow me or come looking for me. Goodbye, Star Fox-Online.

February 29, 2012 - May 15, 2022

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So are you still gonna beat Sciira up?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 8:54 PM, hoo said:

so are all the active members gone now?

They're not all gone, although society's changed a bit from forums to other means of central groups, like the hundreds, if not thousands of public Discord communities.

It's still nice to gather here once in a while, but given changes of life, it's almost expected to see a drop. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/9/2022 at 6:53 PM, Monokuma said:

They're not all gone, although society's changed a bit from forums to other means of central groups, like the hundreds, if not thousands of public Discord communities.

It's still nice to gather here once in a while, but given changes of life, it's almost expected to see a drop. 

 


i do miss this site and the activity that used to be here. i've been staring at discord for several hours a day for 6 years at this point and i kind of miss when the ways i interacted with others was a little more customized and personal rather than feeling bland all the time.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, hoo said:


i do miss this site and the activity that used to be here. i've been staring at discord for several hours a day for 6 years at this point and i kind of miss when the ways i interacted with others was a little more customized and personal rather than feeling bland all the time.

 

I honestly feel the same way. I'm sure most of us do; rather than a giant block labeled as #the-lounge, I really hope that Discord wraps up some of it's QoL stuff.

I'd almost wish to revert back to the olden days of 2013, re-live some of the good times. But, in turn, that'd mean re-living the fading hope this forum had when some of us arrived.

I was 15, super cringey...but yeah, I miss the personalization here rather than a bit of blurple Discord color constantly.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I try to stay active on here as much as i can but yeah the lack of activity is very off putting I'm on the Discord too but i prefer interacting on here i was suprised to see this place was still alive after all this time i lost my old account but had to make a new one 

Edited by StarFoxSquadie97
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/11/2022 at 7:43 PM, Monokuma said:

I honestly feel the same way. I'm sure most of us do; rather than a giant block labeled as #the-lounge, I really hope that Discord wraps up some of it's QoL stuff.

I'd almost wish to revert back to the olden days of 2013, re-live some of the good times. But, in turn, that'd mean re-living the fading hope this forum had when some of us arrived.

I was 15, super cringey...but yeah, I miss the personalization here rather than a bit of blurple Discord color constantly.

 

ah yes, SFO in 2013. quite the time era to be honest

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...