Your Life

james mccloud

Blackmail? Over Krystal? That ain't too friendly....

My friends don't bug me about it. They know, but the fact the subject doesn't come up too often probably helps. Most of them understand, and those who don't mock it sometimes, but in a friendly-joking-around way.

No, none of us are sane. Surprising? Probably not....

-Inuyasha

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARWINGCOMMANDER 3987

• Star Fox Runner

• Kursed

• Sylum

Guest Ian Rubin

Last time I posted anything about my life on AL, I got banned. If I get enough people to ask me, I'll edit it and send you a copy. If you want the original.... well.....

Guest starfoxtechno

I seen that in arwing landing ian, It was for a week tho I think, are you aloud back on that site now.

Life isn't to good at the mo, for me, my dad is suffering from depression, hes been lounging around the bungalow for 3 weeks, but hopefully he will get better because he pucked up the courage to go back to work to day.

And my neck has been hurting for a week, I'm not sure how i did it.

Whaaaaaaaaa!!!

If that's loosing your drawing skills, then I don't have any idea how to draw at all!

sad21ha.jpg

I think someone needs a hug from Kathie.

Kathie's just a bunch of lines.

That's what you make of her.

Life is not good rigth now.. some People I like, suffer.. and I cant really do anything to help, while some other (rich, for example..) people can have fun everyday... Life can be soo unfair...

Edit: I feel alittle bbetter now, but..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

like a wise one said: dont look for the old topics....

my life?: well i kinda like it, im exelent at school, i have friends, most of the time im happy, but well it seems that something is missing....

Define "weirder."

Please.

As for what to do, well...I've found self-limitation to be rather unsuccessful, so might I reccomend filling up that "need" with something esle?

That, or something specific.

-Inuyasha

Ugh i need someone to talk to badly on how to rid myself of furriness. Im getting weirder and weirder as days go along and i need someone to help me desperatly. Please do not ignore this i need someone badly to help me.

Rid yourself of a great quality? I like to say it's better to be weird and independent than normal and follow the crowds. Why not just accept this "furriness" and be happy?

Meh, what am I talking about. I'm just a kid.

My life? Not bad for being a freshman. I have friends in high places(popular crowd, seniors, etc.) for being a "nerd" and although school starts tomorrow and I'm still not finished with some work, things are pretty cool now.

Well if I say what is making me weirder in public it will spread and people will laugh at me so ill only say on an instant messenger.

Well if I say what is making me weirder in public it will spread and people will laugh at me so ill only say on an instant messenger.

I'd have to get my hands on AIM again, then....

Or PMs, if you're interested....

But what could be -that- bad? Increasing "need" to look at yiff? Something tells me most people here have seen their share of THAT sort of thing.

-Inuyasha

I got a calm life now, I'm expecting it to get better by the end of the week (going to ask a girl out, hopefully tomorrow). =)

^ I heard that on gfaqs, good luck!