Favorite Part of Star Fox Adventures

Sector-T

The Arwing segments, messin' with the shopkeeper, and spinning that staff around like a madman :D

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fox-Shot

• Vrance Movado

• Dragzilla66

• Scott7

Well it certainly wasn't the ending. (What? I enjoyed the game.)

It's definently glitching the Walled City

How? I do not know, but go on YouTube and look up the glitches in the walled city and look at the vids. My favorite part was in darkice mines were you have to take the explosive barrel up the twisting path when the barrels are rolling at you! I've did it like 60 times before I did it. (It gave me road rage and at one point I had a shotgun pointed at the gamecube.......)

Guest Julius Quasar

How? I do not know, but go on YouTube and look up the glitches in the walled city and look at the vids. My favorite part was in darkice mines were you have to take the explosive barrel up the twisting path when the barrels are rolling at you! I've did it like 60 times before I did it. (It gave me road rage and at one point I had a shotgun pointed at the gamecube.......)

Ugh, I hated that part!

Lol, yeah, took me a long time to figure out the path the barrels were rolling on :)

I still have trouble figuring it out sometimes, but I still beat it.

That was a real pain in the azz the first few try's.

• 2 months later...

i cant disicide the part were you play  :krystal: or the part were  :krystal: sees fox

Mine is when Krystal goes to the Great Fox to personally thank him. How she got a ship is anyone's guess.

SENSORS INDICATE AN INCREASE IN FOX'S TEMPERATURES. ARE YOU OKAY, FOX?

well she probibly got it froom one of gen. scales men

well she probibly got it froom one of gen. scales men

Alot of people think that, while others beleive it was her's to begin with and they stole it from her and just got it back in end...

I think it was hers to begin with, because she would need some form of transport from planet to planet. Obviously Cloud Runners, like any other creature, can't survive in space so that Cloud Runner (apparently known as 'Kyte') was probably Krystal's way around Sauria itself.

I would have to say the scene where Fox zones out after seeing Krystal. Funny, and sweet! :D

true :krystal: :krystal: :krystal: :krystal: :krystal: :krystal: :krystal: :krystal: :krystal:

I love Dragon Rock, I like the setting, the hot desert-like appearance, the music, and the challenges. The only consequence is that you get the Water Spellstone, which is a pain.

I liked the walled city. That was a pretty trippy place. Also, the maze. Did anyone ever find everything in it?

Any Krozoa challenge and after you get them. Krozoa-possessed Fox looks bad-a$$

Hehe, yeah I like the purple eyes you get :D

Mines in Cape Claw. I like the oceanic theme. Im a nature fan so....yeah...

:yes: Same here.

It's like,

Fox: "Dude, Krystal looks SOOOOOO hot when I'm high!" 

:lol: That's how I always looked at it for a while.

• 1 month later...

my favorite part was when Krystal got locked into the crystal.....no not because i dislike her or anything....mostly because of the music put with it...made it seem...epic IMO