Favorite Part of Star Fox Adventures

Sector-T

my favorite part was when Krystal got locked into the crystal.....no not because i dislike her or anything....mostly because of the music put with it...made it seem...epic IMO

I liked the music too. :)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fox-Shot

• Vrance Movado

• Dragzilla66

• Scott7

I liked the music too. :)

i actually have that scene on cd (the music that is) from when she releases the Krazoa Spirit....up until all you hear is the winding of the fears above the crystal

That must be the second visit in Cape Claw. Cape Claw is the most beautiful game world ever!

My favorite part is Cape Claw. I love the ocean.

I agree. Sea levels are the best! Like: Beach Bowl, Serina Beach, Sea Slide, Koopa Cape....

I agree. Sea levels are the best! Like: Beach Bowl, Serina Beach, Sea Slide, Koopa Cape....

I disagree, I've always been a sucker for snow levels, so Ice Mountain and Snowhorn Wastes gets my vote!

I disagree, I've always been a sucker for snow levels, so Ice Mountain and Snowhorn Wastes gets my vote!

as far as level types go I have always like lava and mysterious kinds like lava force point and moon mountain pass and krazoa palace.

Most snow are very boring. But Ice Mountain, snowhorn Wastes and Dark Ice Mines are fine.

You didn't leave Tricky at his home. You (well, Fox...) told him that he has done enough to help him in the mission and makes him an honorary member of SF. (Sure, just make the kid feel useful for once.  :yes: )

:fox: : "You're going to have to take care of the tribe one day" <<< He said something along those lines. Either way, Fox left Tricky at the Walled City with his father.

:fox: : "I'm FREE!!!! Yeeeeees! Now...just got to save HER..." *begins test of fear* "OH ****!!!"

My favorite part is also my least favorite part: when Krystal gets captured in her crystal prison.

Why I like it?  The music is prettyful. XP  I also find Krystal to look quite....beautiful inside the crystal.  The shades of transparent blue and purple are a very eye appealing mixture imo.  Not to mention, it's as if she's being displayed as a marvellous work of art for fanboys to fap to

Why I dislike it?  Well, I simply felt bad for her when I first witnessed this scene.  I just didn't feel that she deserved that fate. :/

My favorite part is also my least favorite part: when Krystal gets captured in her crystal prison.

Why I like it?  The music is prettyful. XP  I also find Krystal to look quite....beautiful inside the crystal.  The shades of transparent blue and purple are a very eye appealing mixture imo.  Not to mention, it's as if she's being displayed as a marvellous work of art for fanboys to fap to

Why I dislike it?  Well, I simply felt bad for her when I first witnessed this scene.  I just didn't feel that she deserved that fate. :/

She should have had a bigger role in the game, instead of the "damsel in distress" scenario, it's been overdone even before that game existed.

Guest Julius Quasar

She should have had a bigger role in the game, instead of the "damsel in distress" scenario, it's been overdone even before that game existed.

I totally agree there! ^

My fav part huh? Hmm.. Let me see umm.. Just looking at krystal?  O_o  (Lmao)

My least fav part!  :hehe:  Not fighting General Scales!! (More like General Fail!)

Maybe you should look up the definition of "opinion," Mr.

I'm just messing with you :P

My fav part huh? Hmm.. Let me see umm.. Just looking at krystal?  O_o  (Lmao)

My least fav part!  :hehe:  Not fighting General Scales!! (More like General Fail!)

Well, that's everyone's favorite part :lol:

I agree with General Scales, they should have had him as a boss fight :/

I'm just messing with you :P

Well, that's everyone's favorite part :lol:

I agree with General Scales, they should have had him as a boss fight :/

Indeed.. ;) (Curse you Andross!)  :x

Yeah my part is at the snowhorn village for some reason. Didn't beat the game because I got stuck... :bill:

Something tells me it's the part where you have to shoot the eyes in that one tree you use to get across the bank.  I did some circling on that part. lol

Yes thats the one... i can't get past the 2nd test so i tryied to beat it at different times. I couldn't beat him at all so i was like “screw this“ and now I lost it so yeah, i'm trying to find a copy tho. :bill:

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the test of fear. It was challenging :D

I liked the test of fear. It was challenging :D

You're most likely the only one that does, mister