the luxary lylat hotel

Velocity

amethyst got board after a while while following R G but was kind of amuste at the fact that he didn't know what species he was and a bit suprised that he knew his name.but he still got board and decided to mess with him so he says "do you want to know what species amethyst is?"he said in a spooky voice but held up his blaster in case he was pinpointed by R G.

*RG got startled and began to look around*

"What a freak!! Who's there?! And I would love to know..."

*RG resumed goin upwards slowly as he pointed his blaster around set to stun*

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ris Grestar

• Kursed

• Velocity

• EazyIN

amethyst continued"his race is..."his voice trailing off to make it seem like he was walking out of the ghosts room as he exited the stairwell.

"yes?"the manager said

"I'd like a room," Silver said. "Preferably a quiet one. With no holes in it." he added, thinking of the last few times he tried to relax... trouble followed him like a contrail.

amethyst continued"his race is..."his voice trailing off to make it seem like he was walking out of the ghosts room as he exited the stairwell.

*RG heard with antisipation as he kept going up*

"What a?!... This place is weird!"

*RG looked down to the rails as he heard running and yelling from the bottom floors and began running up the stairs*

"Dang, they on me now!"

"I'd like a room," Silver said. "Preferably a quiet one. With no holes in it." he added, thinking of the last few times he tried to relax... trouble followed him like a contrail.

"i don't think any of the rooms have holes in them but ok.would you like a room with a view?"the manager asked

"i don't think any of the rooms have holes in them but ok.would you like a room with a view?"the manager asked

Silver gave the receptionist a blank look.

"That won't be necessary. I just need a room." he was getting suspicious of all the people in the lobby who had headed up the stairs. That must be one popular human...

"oh well, not my problem." he said to himself.

*RG heard with antisipation as he kept going up*

"What a?!... This place is weird!"

*RG looked down to the rails as he heard running and yelling from the bottom floors and began running up the stairs*

"Dang, they on me now!"

amethyst decided to tell R G what his species is but only if he knew what was going on.

so he switchied off his cloaking generator and jumped ahead of R G and demanded"OK what the fudge is going on!?"

amethyst decided to tell R G what his species is but only if he knew what was going on.

so he switchied off his cloaking generator and jumped ahead of R G and demanded"OK what the fudge is going on!?"

*RG got startled and accidentally let out a shot... but the weapon had jammed*

"Dang, you just got lucky! I nearly blasted you! Dont scare me like that!"

*RG looked down the rail, seeing if he had the time to explain himself*

"OK, if it will get you off my back... I'm here to take out a Phoenix by order of Imperial High Command... who got the mission from some Noah Adam Mahn or something like that."

"Now if you excuse me..."

*RG says as he tries to go around amethyst.*

to:showtime

"your room is number 16." the manager replyed giving him the key

"your room is number 16." the manager replyed giving him the key

"Thank you." Silver said, heading for the stairs. He heard a sharp bang somewhere up in the building, but disregarded it, instead thinking about a hot shower.

*RG got startled and accidentally let out a shot... but the weapon had jammed*

"Dang, you just got lucky! I nearly blasted you! Dont scare me like that!"

*RG looked down the rail, seeing if he had the time to explain himself*

"OK, if it will get you off my back... I'm here to take out a Phoenix by order of Imperial High Command... who got the mission from some Noah Adam Mahn or something like that."

"Now if you excuse me..."

*RG says as he tries to go around amethyst.*

"can i help?"amethyst said begining to block the way again.

"can i help?"amethyst said begining to block the way again.

*RG looked at him in disbelief*

"Help me? against a bunch of super powerful humanimals? And half the Cornerian Police Force as well as the Cornerian Army?!..."

"ever heard of army of two?"amethyst said putting a barrier between them and R G's pursuers

"Ah screw it i'm gonna go get a burito."amethyst says tossing Gunman the barrier control.

"ever heard of army of two?"amethyst said putting a barrier between them and R G's pursuers

*RG looks to amethyst as he consithers*

"Ok, pup, lets see what you got, but I would recommend to know who's comming after me, and possibly you now."

*RG says as he hands amethyst a Holotape*

"Now, lets go up and out of here."

*RG sayd as he started upwards, looked back and he was gone*

"I knew it..."

*RG mumbled as he turned back to running*

amethyst used his key to unlock room 17 then said"ahh suite,sweet,suite"and laughed to him self at how funny that sounded.then laid in bed staring at the cealing

*RG was still being pursued and shot at as he ran still up the stairs shooting back*

"Dang! this cant get any worse..."

*RG was interrupted by an explosion on the wall in from of him and was thrown into the wall and into the room in the other side*

"My head is killing me now..."

*the human stud up and noticed the Vixen and Vulpine nude on the bed staring at him*

"Hum... happy honey moon..."

*He made his way towards the door searching for an escape route*

*THE NEXT DAY*

amethyst awoke to see someone standing in his doorway

(guys i under stand that RG messed some stuff up but the hotel'll pay for it!

ever heard of insurance?)

amethyst sitting up said"who's there?"

the intruder closing the door behind them as they walked in said"only someone you don't already know"

judging by the intruders silhouette and voice amethyst could already tell it was a female.

*RG passes by as he still searches for a route to the roof that is not blocked by his pursuers*

"Hey, This was NOT suppose to happen! Plus... I did not threw a single explosive... yet. RG out!"

*RG resumes his escape*

"Dang! this place IS big!"

*Passes by some of the guest (Thread Posters)*

"No need to aknowledge me! Just ignore the human and go on your vacations, business trip or whatever you all in this hotel for!"

*RG continues looking for a way to the top*

amethyst was baffled by what he remembered about the voice then said"is that...RHONDA?!

"you got that right"she said locking the door,then walking up to him and handcuffing him to his bed.

"what did i do?!"amethyst said still in shock from learning who she was.

"i'll explain every thing in a while"she said seductivly.

"at least get rid of these hand cuffs!"amethyst yelped.

*RG turns a corner down the hallway and recognises the already familiar spot*

"No way! am i going on circles in this place?!"

*As he runs, gunman hears a familiar voice by one of the doors and stops by to listen better*

"What a... is that amethyst?"

*RG puts his ear to the door to listen better*

"fine no more hand cuffs"rhonda takes off the hand cuffs.

amethyst gets up and says"yeah! now pool time!"after all that's what all of his dreams where about that night.

then amethyst knocked on the door forgetting he was already inside and still a little drousey.