the luxary lylat hotel

Velocity

"it's water man!my natural element!watch what i can do."amethyst said then getting his hands close as if he were going to make a energy ball(like in Dragon Ball Z)

but in stead a ball of water formed and amethyst showed it to Silver reviling his most kept secret.

"now do you understand why i like water so much?"amethyst asked.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ris Grestar

• Kursed

• Velocity

• EazyIN

Kylie growled and shut the door silently he walked back to his little sleeping wife Akasha "your a runt  Akasha but your my  cute little runt..."Kylie muttere kissing her head.

Akasha smiled after Kylie kissed her she slept soundly depise the racket outside.

Silver crouched down and ran a claw through the ball of water. The fur on the back of his neck was standing up. Who was this kid, and why could he manipulate water like this?

"How are you doing that?"

a few other guests had taken notice and some were making a big deal about it.

"no idea woke up one morning was thirsty then water appeared in front of me don't know how but water just responds to me."amethyst explained

Krystal walked through the halls and looked at amethyst "Hmm could you mix that with lemonade like this?"Krystla asked holding a one gallon pitcher with sugar and some lemonade powder mix in it.

"mabey"amethyst replyed then held out his hand over the pitcher.

water suddenley appered in the pitcher.

"there you go"amethyst said

"i need a spoon,BUT i could try"amethyst said then spinning his finger in a circular motion

turning the powder,suger,and water into a whirlpool of yellow liquid.

"there,all done."amethyst said

Silver recognized the blue vixen he had seen the day before. He didn't know her name, but she seemed vaguely familiar. Not dangerous, though.

"Heh. Teamwork." he muttered as he headed towards the hot tub.

"THanks ,dear."Krystal said putting the lid on the pichter she kissed Amethyst  on the cheek then walked down the hall.

amethyst cheeks felt hot after krystal kissed him.

he then looked for silver and found him heading tword the hot tub.

"hey wait up!"amethyst said joging to catch up.

Silver slid into the uninhabited hot tub, looking around the pool room for any other cats. There weren't any. No surprise.

He turned to Amethyst.

"Any other powers I should know about?"

he saw the fox blushing.

"sheesh, you're looking red. Lady's man, huh? That why you're here?"

Akasha woke up "Kylie lets go to the hot tubs."The small persian catt said to her  larger blue Fox husband.

amethyst got in as silver was talking then said"none that i know of except for telapathy."

amethyst said then said to his other comment"not really but something's diffrent about her but that's not why i'm here"

"I bet your not as experiicne as that as me."Kylie muttered as he pased by silver and Amethyst,followed by his smaller wife in a one piece swimsuit the two sat in another hotub and relaxed AKasha  scooting till her head was over  Kylie's shoulder.KYlie wrapped his arm around his wife and pulled her close.

"actualy i'm only 17 so probably not.so what'r your names?"amethyst asked

Silver was surprised to see another cat. Especially in the water. Especially with that grump of a fox.

"Geh..." he laid back and closed his eyes.

The two were busy cuddling and nuzzling each other to hear Amethyst

"the water's a little to warm for my taste"amethyst said then got out walked to the wall got a running start and then dived into the pool,water filling his ears then resurfaceing.

after resurfising amethyst swam to the ladder climbed out of the pool then said"that was a good streatch"straching his arms then getting back in the hot tub saying"much better."

Silver was trying hard to just relax, but he kept thinking about...

"What am I doing?" he said to himself, opening his eyes.

he saw the other cat nuzzling that fox.

That's it. I'm leaving.

he got up out of the tub, water running off his tails. He had forgotten how much of a pain wet fur was.

"have some self-respect..." he muttered as he glanced again at the pair in the adjacent hot tub.

"i'm commin with!"amethyst shouted getting out of the hot tub then running to catch up to silver

Silver turned around to face Amethyst. This kid was making him nervous.

"Do you usually follow around people you've only just met, or do all foxes have a thing for cats?"