StarFox - The Animated Series

Fredryk Phox

shweet! i definately want to throw in my support for this.. i think ill try and make a banner!

if you decide you want to make banners, keep em smaller than the one you have please... i have enough in my sig. but i can make some, they just wont contain links..

From the thread over at AL.

Ep_104_Screen11b.jpg

Krystal is definatively not after Fox's heart. More like his Arwing, and clothes. :lol:

Before those Krystal fans who think of starting a flamestorm begin doing so, I want to say that all the characters seem to be portrayed in whacky ways in this cartoon. Example, I'm a Wolf fan, and here he is turned into a mirror of everything I dislike in a character. Do I find that offensive? Of course not! It's hilarious!

There is absoulutely no reason to get offended. If you are, then sit down and be quiet, don't spoil the fun for the rest of us.

Ep_104_Screen11b.jpg

Krystal is definatively not after Fox's heart. More like his Arwing, and clothes. :lol:

Before those Krystal fans who think of starting a flamestorm begin doing so, I want to say that all the characters seem to be portrayed in whacky ways in this cartoon. Example, I'm a Wolf fan, and here he is turned into a mirror of everything I dislike in a character. Do I find that offensive? Of course not! It's hilarious!

There is absoulutely no reason to get offended. If you are, then sit down and be quiet, don't spoil the fun for the rest of us.

There we go! Also @Fredry I really like the James Mccloud timeline!

@Asper  It seems she's being portrayed to her emo-counterpart from Command.

Appearantly, she's supposed to be a "Chav".http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

Combination of british wannabe gangster and trailer trash it seems to me.

Guest Para Astaroth

Appearantly, she's supposed to be a "Chav".http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

Combination of british wannabe gangster and trailer trash it seems to me.

Really?!  I never knew that.

British wannabe gangsger/trailer trash....  I don't know why, but that just makes me want to laugh a little :?  (No offense)

Guest Julius Quasar

I'm not offended, but I'll tell you this...I hate hip-hop culture.  Silly pic, tho :lol:

I'll tell you what happened.  :krystal: was all like "Don't talk to me like that!" and then  :fox: was like " O_o what...are..y-you...my PAAAAANTS"

"Actually, 98% of all Cornerian Flight Academy graduates haven't tried marijuana....

...Falco just gets to hang out with the other 2%."

101_UnderTheBleachers.jpg

"Actually, 98% of all Cornerian Flight Academy graduates haven't tried marijuana....

...Falco just gets to hang out with the other 2%."

101_UnderTheBleachers.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAAH!!! That made my day  :D

Technically, Fredryk is right. Good idea not to when you are a fighter pilot in training...otherwise... :facepalm: "I'm gonna blast you away!!!" (I think we know where this goes)

lol bill better not do that shit while hes piloting! :D

hell end up "OUT OF THIS DIMENSION!!"

lol bill better not do that shit while hes piloting! :D

hell end up "OUT OF THIS DIMENSION!!"

OH NOEZ! NOT OUT OF THIS DIMENSION! :lol:

then again more than likely hell be "OUT OF THIS DIMENSION" before he gets in the cockpit, hell be seeing crazy moon faces and paper airplanes!

at the least, hell think that the cockpit interface is some kind of slot machine... is Bill crazy or what??

then again more than likely hell be "OUT OF THIS DIMENSION" before he gets in the cockpit, hell be seeing crazy moon faces and paper airplanes!

at the least, hell think that the cockpit interface is some kind of slot machine... is Bill crazy or what??

Sounds more like he's on acid then, might as well start calling him Pink (let's see who gets that reference)

I can't wait to see the completed project

SF.jpg

AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!  :lol: