StarFox - The Animated Series

Fredryk Phox

Guest FoXXX

Some of the characters are based on friends of mine and their personalities, while some things that happen to the characters are also based on things that have happened to me or my friends... a lot just comes from my head, but yeah, some of the story is based on stuff that's happened.

Cool :)

Some of the characters are based on friends of mine and their personalities, while some things that happen to the characters are also based on things that have happened to me or my friends... a lot just comes from my head, but yeah, some of the story is based on stuff that's happened.

That's awesome!  :D

@everybody, aww, why the fail? XD

@Eagle, dude if i found ANYTHING recent on lazerdisk, i think i would lol till i was blue in the face! :D

imagine Avatar on lazerdisk? biggest most delicate surface for a disk EVAR...

@everybody, aww, why the fail? XD

@Eagle, dude if i found ANYTHING recent on lazerdisk, i think i would lol till i was blue in the face! :D

imagine Avatar on lazerdisk? biggest most delicate surface for a disk EVAR...

Seriously though, if Avatar was on Laserdisc, I think it would take at least four double-sided discs!  :shock:

Guest Julius Quasar

Thanks! :yes:

Very good!

there may be some washed-out scenes where the contrast is a little high, but I don't reckon Peppy's red as far as I know.

http://www.starfoxseries.com/images/CHARACTERS0003.jpg

This is his picture in the characters section. If he appears reddish in some scenes it may just be because of color hues and effects.

Guest FoXXX

there may be some washed-out scenes where the contrast is a little high, but I don't reckon Peppy's red as far as I know.

http://www.starfoxseries.com/images/CHARACTERS0003.jpg

This is his picture in the characters section. If he appears reddish in some scenes it may just be because of color hues and effects.

Nice :)

Btw, just wondering, is Peppy suppose to be an alcoholic?

@crazyfooinc, i dont even wanna think about how much it would take for the 3d version XD

@fredrykphox, hes red-ish... his fur is definately like a mahogany or something, really deep red-ish brown..

but hey, this is your project, i wanna see what you make out of it.

@everybody, you think tricky will get a cameo? that would be lol XD

you know, now that i think on that, how would this version of star wolf react if they saw tricky? he probably would end up being used as a soccer ball! that would be so hilarious!

Guest FoXXX

Okay, now -I- have to ask, what gives you the impression that he's an alcoholic?

I hope this didn't upset you :(

1671og8.jpg

Maybe he's not having a good day

So, a lot comes from the past, eh?

I can only wonder what would you do in the series had you or your friends been abducted by a UFO  :D.

Looks good so far. Hilarous, but it´s cool!

1671og8.jpg

It is possible (and quite common) for people to have the occasional binge drinking session without turning into an alchie :)

At least back home in the UK that is the case.

Well, Peppy wasn't mustachioed or grey in the original game. This series is loosely based around the first two games, though a few things may be referenced in the newer ones (hence Fara being involved and not Krystal).

All of the characters are going to look a bit different, give or take, which has honestly been one of the more fun parts of putting this together, really.

Guest FoXXX

Well, Peppy wasn't mustachioed or grey in the original game. This series is loosely based around the first two games, though a few things may be referenced in the newer ones (hence Fara being involved and not Krystal).

All of the characters are going to look a bit different, give or take, which has honestly been one of the more fun parts of putting this together, really.

Looks really good, keep it up :D

1671og8.jpg

This picture always reminds me of the Virtual Boy, lol. 

1671og8.jpg

This picture always reminds me of the Virtual Boy, lol. 

virtual boy: the light warms and burns!

So this could be like a more comedic StarFox version of Top Gun?

So basically, the Star Fox version of Hot Shots.

So basically, the Star Fox version of Hot Shots.

PART DEUX!