Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion

Sapphire

Yeah, that's what I mean. I like Jason's voice better. I also like his original voice better. That voice sucked.

Well it happens, I'm lookin forward to seeing the remake of Sonic '06 though. can you just imagine the new adventure that's ahead of us? I mean, at the end of this, Sonic may actually remember Silver! :D I like Silver by the way :)

Yeah, that's what I mean. I like Jason's voice better. I also like his original voice better. That voice sucked.

I liked it when Sonic DIDN'T talk, although I've never had any problems with his voice until now.  Chris Redfield's Voice Actor WAS NOT MEANT TO BE A BLUE HEDGEHOG  THAT RUNS FAST! :lol:

Chris Redfield's Voice Actor WAS NOT MEANT TO BE A BLUE HEDGEHOG  THAT RUNS FAST! :lol:

I totally agree.

I liked it when Sonic DIDN'T talk, although I've never had any problems with his voice until now.  Chris Redfield's Voice Actor WAS NOT MEANT TO BE A BLUE HEDGEHOG  THAT RUNS FAST! :lol:

Your'e right....Sean Schemmel should do the voice. If he can do Goku he can do Sonic.

Your'e right....Sean Schemmel should do the voice. If he can do Goku he can do Sonic.

I have to admit, it would be cool for him to do Sonic. Especially when he goes super sonic, it'd be like something right off Dragon Ball Z.

I have to admit, it would be cool for him to do Sonic. Especially when he goes super sonic, it'd be like something right off Dragon Ball Z.

I can picture Sonic doing a kamehameha. That would be epic.

I mean it just blows my mind, like WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??? Were they intentionally trying to f*ck up this game?

AVGN references FTW.

Well it happens, I'm lookin forward to seeing the remake of Sonic '06 though. can you just imagine the new adventure that's ahead of us? I mean, at the end of this, Sonic may actually remember Silver! :D I like Silver by the way :)

I thought they were just patching it, like fixing the bugs and stuff.

be nice if Silver was to come back in a game other then Sonic Riders.....that would be frekin sweet

be nice if Silver was to come back in a game other then Sonic Riders.....that would be frekin sweet

What about Sonic Rivals 2? He was in that game.

Yes, it would.

Silver is like my 2nd fav character.

Hopefully whenever they remake Sonic '06, the story will be more kickass. :)

Yes, it would.

Silver is like my 2nd fav character.

Hopefully whenever they remake Sonic '06, the story will be more kickass. :)

Main word, REMAKE. They upgrade some stuff like game play and graphics. They wouldn't change the story, if they did it wouldn't be a remake, it would be an entirely different game.

Main word, REMAKE. They upgrade some stuff like game play and graphics. They wouldn't change the story, if they did it wouldn't be a remake, it would be an entirely different game.

I bet the story will be different, maybe even a little, and changing the graphics would be cool too :)

I bet the story will be different, maybe even a little, and changing the graphics would be cool too :)

I agree with Darth, like Sonic Adventure DX was a remake of the sega saturn......all they did was upgrade the graphics a bit.

BUT the actual quote from SEGA was,

“They’re patching Sonic 06!”

So, they're not remaking it, just patching up the gay spots ;)

MAYBE make it a little bit more like Sonic Unleashed, the gameplay I mean... :)

BUT the actual quote from SEGA was,

“They’re patching Sonic 06!”

So, they're not remaking it, just patching up the gay spots ;)

MAYBE make it a little bit more like Sonic Unleashed, the gameplay I mean... :)

I would guess they're fixing the many glitches in the game.

I would guess they're fixing the many glitches in the game.

Were there glitches in it?

And I honestly doubt it.

SEGA knew that they made a mistake when they heard the millions on negative comments about the game. So they're "paching" up Sonic '06 and making it more badass. :)

I beleive that you mean sega dreamcast?

i thought it was saturn..O_o ...but thanks for the correction (never owned one lol)

And I honestly doubt it.

SEGA knew that they made a mistake when they heard the millions on negative comments about the game. So they're "paching" up Sonic '06 and making it more badass. :)

still does not mean the story will change, if it changes even a bit it would be called a special edition (to include new partial scenes, special secrets not in the first, and minor stuff like that) other then that it would be a remake.

Were there glitches in it?

Dude, did you seriously miss the parts where you got stuck in walls, or when the game moves in slow motion, or when you stop, but still float forwards?

Those were just a few of the glitches.

Dude, did you seriously miss the parts where you got stuck in walls, or when the game moves in slow motion, or when you stop, but still float forwards?

Those were just a few of the glitches.

It was still an okay game ;)

But it would be cool if the characters hauled more ass ;) :lol:

But it would be cool if the characters hauled more ass ;):lol:

Matter of opinion I suppose.

Matter of opinion I suppose.

agreed, plus i had issues getting Silver to land on a certain platform in the sands level....that seriously ticked me off ><

agreed, plus i had issues getting Silver to land on a certain platform in the sands level....that seriously ticked me off ><

:lol: Well the sand level thingy was just hard automatically.

:lol: Well the sand level thingy was just hard automatically.

OMG i hated the level (never finished the game since my cousin was the one who owned it) but still ><....

OMG i hated the level (never finished the game since my cousin was the one who owned it) but still ><....

Only story I got past was Sonic's.