The Lylat Luxury Hotel: Part 3

Guest Julius Quasar

"Ugh. Looks like food is going to have to wait." Gearhart said as he got up and bent over where Zeke was. He got some water and splashed a little on his face.

"Yeah, we will need to with his luck!" He responded.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrypticQuery

• Fluxy

• Arashikage

• blackjack22

(already picked him up nick, sorry)

Arashikage now has Zeke in a fireman's carry(look it up) "Think we should get him on a softer place?" He asked turning to the exit

Eventually, Zeke sputtered back to consciousness.  "Huh, I get shot in the stomach twice by a drug dealer, I get a surgery and come back, I get hit by a getaway car, I'm back on the force within' a couple of days, I get injured with shrapnel and flying metal on a vacation bomb explosion, I can't walk, GREAT luck Zeke", he thought aloud.

"While I have never had any of the following happen to me, I can imagine what you are going through, it must be hell" Arashikage stated bluntly

(Then you wanted to say you got up and picked up Zeke rather than got up to pick up Zeke. : /. No worries though.)

Gearhart felt a little disappointing. "Gosh. Yeah, you do that, I'm going to finish my drink first. I'll bet by the next time I run in to you and him. He will have fell unconscious even more!"  He stated while going back to his seat.

"I'm fine Arashikage, thanks for the help up.  I'll sit back down, maybe order a nice brownie.", Zeke stated.

"Might want to make sure your brownie doesn't fall and we repeat the incident with the phone there." He said and went back to sipping his drink.

Arashikage sets Zeke down and sits down himself (did nobody read my post with the fireman's carry?)

Arashikage sets Zeke down and sits down himself (did nobody read my post with the fireman's carry?)

(Yeah, I looked it up, generally looks much easier than that "wrapping your arm around the back of my neck, and grabbing you around the waist, while supporting you with my body hold :D)

"I'm taking a bomb disarming class once my leg heals, I don't want this happening again", he laughed.

(A fire man's carry isn't too tough. Ive had to do it in stupid boyscouts. : /)

"Of course you would!" Gearhart said while laughing at his statement. "How much longer till your fully healed?"

(i learned it initially in CAP and then had to do it for exercise in wrestling)

"Couldnt you have just gotten the bomb away from the population and detonated it there?" Arashikage asked

(Crap, gotta go for now, see you guys hopefully later :P)

(Okay. See ya!)

"No. The bomb that Zeke found was very big and only had a five minute detonator. It was either disable it, or let it go off.... But it still went off. Zeke locked down the room so the explosion wasn't able to affect the other floors, somehow."

"Hmm, but you couldnt get a professional there?  No offense Zeke..." Arashikage asked

"You think a professional Bomb squad member lives at this hotel?" Gearhart laughed. "We only had five minutes, and due to an experiment, it got hastened to three minutes within about the first twenty seconds." He responded as he took a sip from his drink.

"Well, the bomb squad down on earth usually acts pretty quickly... I just thought the Lylat Police force would be as quick" Arashikage defended

"Well, with so little time, I doubt they could have done anything. And Zeke is part of the police force, and he had no idea of how to take care of it, or even pause it for that matter."

"Heh, it's nothing like in Speed..." Arashikage chuckled to himself

Gearhart rolled his eyes. Movies are always exaggerated. He though to himself while finishing his drink. Except that chick flick He shuttered as his mind recalled that movie.

"Heh, it's nothing like in Speed..." Arashikage chuckled to himself

"I had no tech support over the phone!" Defended Zeke, while laughing

(Just as long as I keep this quiet/secret, I can stay on longer :nervous::lol:)

(lol I've been doing the same thing since 12)

"While that is true, why try anyway?" Arashikage asked

(:lol:)

"If I didn't, and someone was killed, I'd have to live with that.  If I at least tried, my conscience would be clean."

"While I see where you are coming from, you never had any more training in this than a single class.  Knowing there wasn't anything you could effectively do except prolong the explosion should have been enough to keep your conscience clear" Arashikage stated

"Hey, I gave it a try.  You never know sometimes, this time, things just didn't work out in my favor", Zeke replied.