The Lylat Luxury Hotel: Part 3

Guest Julius Quasar

"Oh boy, things are starting to go.....blu--blurry a--again.  I.....I think it's from the b--blood loss.", Said an exhausted Zeke.  He finally passed out form sheer exertion. 

(Poor Darth, he's talking to a Zeke that doesn't currently hear him :P)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrypticQuery

• Fluxy

• Arashikage

• blackjack22

"God danmit!!!" Gearhart shouted. "Ut, oh.." he added. He felt his left arm locking up. Unable to balence the weight of Zeke, he fell to the ground, and accidentally on Zeke's stomach. "Well, at least he is asleep now..."

(Goddammit)

"He should be fine, that's probably just exhaustion. I wonder where the ambulance is?" Darth looked around.

Just as Darth had mentioned it, paramedics rushed into the lobby, with specialized equipment.

Gearhart stumbled up, trying to regain motion in his arm. "Ugh, I knew I should have taken the medicine a bit earlier." He said with pain in his voice. "The man on the floor is Zeke. Take care of him first, he keeps fading in and out of unconsciousness." He told the paramedics now rushing in.

"All right, boys do your thing."

Darth called John, "Hey, you can come in now. Yeah, okay. Bye bye."

I hope he get's better Darth thought as he walked up the stairs to his room.

(All right all, I think I'll quit for today. See you tomorrow!)

Zeke was put onto a stretcher and taken out, while Gearhart's injuries were dealt with inside the hotel. 

(See ya DarthDelgado)

(Would it be ok if I have a time pass to where Zeke returns to the hotel?)

"Dang it! Just let me take my pill! It's not a drug!" He told the paramedics as they took his bottle from him. "Please? Just one?" He begged as he tried desperately to regain some movement. I really hope Zeke turns out alright. he though amidst all his other problems.

As the paramedic examined the bottle, he handed it back to Gearhart, apologized, and got him some water to take the pills.

(Hey Nick, as we wrap the current situation up, you mind if I take a time pass to where Zeke returns to the hotel, I wouldn't want you to be alone in the hotel! :D)

"Thanks." Gearhart said and took his medicine. He started gaining some feeling in his left arm and was able to move it a bit more. "That's much better."

(Hey Nick, as we wrap the current situation up, you mind if I take a time pass to where Zeke returns to the hotel, I wouldn't want you to be alone in the hotel! :D)

(Never! ... Naw, Jk. Go ahead! :D)

(OH NOEZ!! :lol:)

********ZOMG!! SUPER MEGA ULTRA HEALING TIME PASS! AWAY!!!!************:D

Weeks later, the doors of the hotel opened slightly, as a male vulpine with crutches and a full leg cast on entered the building.  He slowly made his way to one of phones in the lobby, and after looking at the room directory, dialed the number of a close friend.  He picked up the receiver with great anticipation, and when the person answered, he spoke into the phone, "Gearhart, meet me in the dining hall.", and hung up, giving no indication of who he was.  He began to extremely awkwardly and slowly re-adjust his crutches, and began to painstakingly make his way down the hall at the fastest pace he could move without injuring himself.....again.

Gearhart was in his room, near Nel. "You know, I would think after all these weeks we would have gone back to Cliff and Fayt. I bet-" He stopped as the phone rang. He picked it up and heard the message. "Well, knowing those two would laugh or giggle when they called, and knowing no one else who would call me on the hotel phone, I am gonna assume who I think it is." He said as he gave Nel a kiss on the cheek and left the room. He headed to the stairs, seeing from the incident that happened weeks ago he still didn't trust the elevators.

Guest Mr. Mario

"Well...I guess thats that." Norman said to himself, looking around the lobby...

'The bombs are cleared up but...it was sad enough Zeke probably died...' Norman thought as he letted out a sigh...

The struggling vulpine had made it about twelve feet from the phone he made the call from, and had to take a break.  "Doc says I can't go too fast in my current condition, he was right", the Fox said, slowly starting to move again.

Gearhart passed through the lobby on his way to the dining hall. "Hey, Norman! Wanna come have some food? I think a friend has decided to come give me a visit. It's on me." He said while walking up to Norman.

The injured Fox decided to take a shorter route, leaving the main lobby and crossing through an out-of-the-way utility hallway.  "I remember I ran through this hallway just a week ago..", the tired Vulpine said, while he tried to slowly continue down the hallway."

(Haha, funny how I've managed to neglect saying "his" name :lol:)

(Who knows, Maybe it is Gearhart's stalker, the world may never know!... But most likely it will.  :lol:)

Guest Mr. Mario

Gearhart passed through the lobby on his way to the dining hall. "Hey, Norman! Wanna come have some food? I think a friend has decided to come give me a visit. It's on me." He said while walking up to Norman.

"Sorry Gearhart, I already ate too much..." Norman said...

"Alright." Gearhart said as he passed Norman. He smirked. "I guess I'm just gonna have to tell Zeke that one of his best friends, Norman, didn't want to see him once he returned from the hospital."

The miserable creature had to stop and rest.  Zeke slowly sat down, and laid his crutches beside him.  "I....gotta......take things.....easy.", he said between his panting.

Arashikage is then seen by Zeke passing the hallway whistling a tune(hopefully that's Zeke we're talking about)

Guest Mr. Mario

"Alright." Gearhart said as he passed Norman. He smirked. "I guess I'm just gonna have to tell Zeke that one of his best friends, Norman, didn't want to see him once he returned from the hospital."

"Wha...the hospital?!? Oh...Zeke. Right, my bad." Norman said.

"Yeah. So come on! I already ate earlier too. Just have a drink or something." He said while smiling to Norman, and waiting to see if he would follow.

Arashikage is then seen by Zeke passing the hallway whistling a tune(hopefully that's Zeke we're talking about)

(It is, don't worry :lol:)

"Ha, looks like the recent problems haven't affected Arashikage one bit", he said in a happy tone, glad that everyone was emotionally recovering from the bombing.  "Well, I better get goin', or I'll keep Gearhart waiting all day", he said in a joking tone as he continued his long and arduous trek.