The Cornerian Complex

Fluxy

Guest Mr. Mario

Louis decided to head to a sandwich shop to eat for the night. He sat down and comped down on his food slowly...

Then after he ate his sandwich, he paid up and looked for more stores to explore, Louis was thinking there had to be somewhere a place that gives people some massages at a cheap price, perhaps he could use a map to find the place?

Krissy heard a bump outside. "Did you hear that?" She asked Ultor who was still studying the map. "You know I'm hard of hearing ever since the incidennt on Katina." Ultor responded still looking at the map. "Right sorry, you keep studying the map I'm going to go check it out." She said leaving Ultor to study their map as she walked outside and saw the unconscious body of some strange creature in a bush.

The fox/falcon groaned, and opened his eyes slightly. His eyesight was blurry, but he could make out a figure standing in front of him. "...ello?" he managed to mumble. He tried to sit up, but he slumped back down with a thud.

"Uh hi, my names Krissy." She said helping the project up. "That sounded like quite the fall, do you think you will be alright?" Krissy asked the project as she helped him stand.

"Greetings" said the mutant. This time when he tried to stand, he only needed the wall to support him. "I believe my internal systems are 'all-right'." He dusted himself off and held his hand out." I am called Test Subject 152, but others have called me FAwks."

(sorry, just noticed this)

"Greetings" said the mutant. This time when he tried to stand, he only needed the wall to support him. "I believe my internal systems are 'all-right'." He dusted himself off and held his hand out." I am called Test Subject 152, but others have called me FAwks."

(sorry, just noticed this)

(I thought he was 151 :|) "Well I should take you inside o see the paramedics to get a proper assessment." Krissy said as she walked him inside the building.

(You know your character is the only one I have seen that ever actually uses his wings, congrats.)

(uh-oh, no one uses wings?! does this make me one of the unpopulars? jk)

"Thank you for your kindness, Miss Krissy, but as I said, I believe I..." A sudden pain hit him, and he was almost knocked out again. The pain was so unbearable that the creature could not talk.

(No, i said 152, 151 is a reference to mewtwo :P)

"Thank you for your kindness, Miss Krissy, but as I said, I believe I..." A sudden pain hit him, and he was almost knocked out again. The pain was so unbearable that the creature could not talk.

(No, i said 152, 151 is a reference to mewtwo :P)

(I'll probably forget that xD)

Krissy had seen this reaction in Ultor before, she knew it was the genetic headache (Ultor had been genetically altered in the past and he gets headaches from that.) She immediately pulled a vial of purple liquid out, and put it down Fawks mouth to stop his pain. "That should stop your pain." She said in a calm voice.

(s'okay)

Immediately, the pain in Fawks's spine disappeared. He put his hands on his knees and breathied heavy.  After he caught his breath, he looked up. "Arigato- erm, gracias- uh," he smacked his forehead. "Thank you for your assistance." He looked up at Krissy awkwardly, but then a curious look came across his face. "What kind of antidote did you pour into my mouth?" he asked.

(s'okay)

Immediately, the pain in Fawks's spine disappeared. He put his hands on his knees and breathied heavy.  After he caught his breath, he looked up. "Arigato- erm, gracias- uh," he smacked his forehead. "Thank you for your assistance." He looked up at Krissy awkwardly, but then a curious look came across his face. "What kind of antidote did you pour into my mouth?" he asked.

"Well it's a special antidote that is meant to take away all genetic problems." Krissy looked at the creature, he still looked unsure. "Alright I'll give you a better explanation but you may want to sit down it's rather lengthy." She astated as they both sat down. "I have a friend named Ultor, he is in a special army that requires decades of training to join. I can't tell you much but, after joining, the participants undergo genetic altering to make them  much stronger than normal soldiers, this genetic altering can have side effects such as strong headaches that can appear out of nowhere. I always have a vial of the antidote with me just in case he can't get it out himself." She answered.

FAwks took this all in, noding his head. If there is any leftover, maybe i can ask her for some to study so i can make more of it back at the lab... a thought occured to him. "I did not waste all of your antidote, did i? I do not wish to be the reason why this Ultor may succumb to the pain." although he was very odd in how he spoke, he did have a genuine concerned look on his face.

FAwks took this all in, noding his head. If there is any leftover, maybe i can ask her for some to study so i can make more of it back at the lab... a thought occured to him. "I did not waste all of your antidote, did i? I do not wish to be the reason why this Ultor may succumb to the pain." although he was very odd in how he spoke, he did have a genuine concerned look on his face.

"Oh no, they mass produce this antidote on Ultor's home planet, it's for the military grade only and the only reason I had it is because of my ties with Ultor. But I always have more than one vial, he has some with him. He barely gets headaches anymore." She stated.

"I see..." Fawks' eyes began to close, but he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "Well, I am exhausted from my voyage. I think I will go find a lodge in which i can remain dormant for some time. Farewell, Miss Krissy." with that, the falox (i guess) left, stumbling over his own feet. He tripped, lodging his head perfectly in a nearby trash can. Snores could already be heard inside.

(nite, its pretty late where i am)

"Well good night then." Krissy said walking back to Ultor in the food court. "Well you certainly took your sweet time." Ultor said seeing Krissy walk up. "Sorry I was helping some project who got injured. So what have you found out?" Krissy asked. "Well, the planet is fortuna, as for this, it's a trick lake, once you step in it you disappear. I'm not exactly sure where you go but it's dangerous." Ultor replied. "Well we should try to get as much inforamtion as we can before we go to this place." Krissy said, she then proceeded to study the map with Ultor.

A brown and white furred vixen sat in the passenger seat, and looked over to the other fox driving. A wonderful green tone and glimer in her eye as she spoke. "Well, sure was a long drive, but we are here now! I still can't get over how we heard of this place!" The vixen said, taking hold of the fox's hand, smiling happily as she did.

(Good god, what the hell did I miss? :shock::lol:)

An equally eager vulpine sat in the seat adjacent to her, only taking his eyes off the road for a brief second, to crack a small smile at his loving companion.  "I don't think I've ever seen any store of this scale before", he replied with a vigor, grasping her hand tightly in return.  "Now all we have to do is find a spot!", he joked, quickly pulling into one ahead of them. 

(Good god, what the hell did I miss? :shock::lol:)

An equally eager vulpine sat in the seat adjacent to her, only taking his eyes off the road for a brief second, to crack a small smile at his loving companion.  "I don't think I've ever seen any store of this scale before", he replied with a vigor, grasping her hand tightly in return.  "Now all we have to do is find a spot!", he joked, quickly pulling into one ahead of them.

[i.... I am not even sure myself. :lol: Good to see you back though! =]

The vixen smiled, and was easily able to sit perfectly during the great turn of the car as her companion parked it with speed and skill. She looked very excited as the other vulpine finished parking, and giggled. "Looks like we found one." She said, gripping the hand a bit tighter as well. "I'm ready when you are." The vixen added with the same smile to the male.

[i.... I am not even sure myself. :lol: Good to see you back though! =]

The vixen smiled, and was easily able to sit perfectly during the great turn of the car as her companion parked it with speed and skill. She looked very excited as the other vulpine finished parking, and giggled. "Looks like we found one." She said, gripping the hand a bit tighter as well. "I'm ready when you are." The vixen added with the same smile to the male.

"Way ahead of you!", he replied with a wide grin, hopping out of the vehicle, running over to her side, and playfully and gently picking her up.  "Less walking for you, more fun for me", he continued to joke, shutting the door with his tail. 

"Way ahead of you!", he replied with a wide grin, hopping out of the vehicle, running over to her side, and playfully and gently picking her up.  "Less walking for you, more fun for me", he continued to joke, shutting the door with his tail.

The vixen giggled, hugging the vulpine vigorously and happily as he picked her up. "Way more fun, and perfectly fine with me too." She said with a smile, nuzzling the fur on his cheek as he did.

Flux stopped for a moment and turned to her. He still happily had a smile and hands at his side. He used his left hand and put it on the Klee Kai's arm, and rubbed for a small moment, looking into her eyes as he did. "Really, it's fine. I'm a little nervous too. I haven't made a good friend in a while, and believe me, you are treating me better than most people I had to live around." Flux started, "You're just caring, and I respect that a lot." He finished with a smile.

Kaida couldn't help but let a light blush streak across her face, a soft smile on her muzzle as she turned her eyes away.  She was glad for his reassurance, and she liked how he was already talking to her as though she was a good friend of his.  Flux seemed like a genuinely nice person, even if he did have his quirks--but then again, who -didn't- have quirks?  It was only natural.

With a short, light nod, the Klee Kai again raised her gaze to meet with the wolf's.  "Thanks, Flux.  I don't know why people would treat you poorly...You're a really sweet guy."

Kaida couldn't help but let a light blush streak across her face, a soft smile on her muzzle as she turned her eyes away.  She was glad for his reassurance, and she liked how he was already talking to her as though she was a good friend of his.  Flux seemed like a genuinely nice person, even if he did have his quirks--but then again, who -didn't- have quirks?  It was only natural.

With a short, light nod, the Klee Kai again raised her gaze to meet with the wolf's.  "Thanks, Flux.  I don't know why people would treat you poorly...You're a really sweet guy."

Flux gave a nice sincere smile, rolling his eyes playfully as he did. "Well, thanks. But, you know people." He started then gave a shrug. "They find one thing in you that they will call a 'flaw' then they will gang up and torment you about it." He said, then focusing back on the Klee Kai. "It all just depends who you are lucky enough to be around when they see the 'flaw'." He ended, still making sure the gleam staid in his eyes, although talking about the subject did not make him happy at all, but he hid that.

Flux gave a nice sincere smile, rolling his eyes playfully as he did. "Well, thanks. But, you know people." He started then gave a shrug. "They find one thing in you that they will call a 'flaw' then they will gang up and torment you about it." He said, then focusing back on the Klee Kai. "It all just depends who you are lucky enough to be around when they see the 'flaw'." He ended, still making sure the gleam staid in his eyes, although talking about the subject did not make him happy at all, but he hid that.

With a light sigh, partially rolling her eyes as well, Kaida replied with a bit of a lower tone, "Yeah, I know what you mean...They pick that one thing that's different--I mean, even if they're not sure about it--and attack, right?"  The Klee Kai wasn't sure what Flux's "flaw" was, but she had experiences in the past like those he was mentioning.

With a light sigh, partially rolling her eyes as well, Kaida replied with a bit of a lower tone, "Yeah, I know what you mean...They pick that one thing that's different--I mean, even if they're not sure about it--and attack, right?"  The Klee Kai wasn't sure what Flux's "flaw" was, but she had experiences in the past like those he was mentioning.

Flux nodded, his smile wiping away a bit into a more neutral expression. "Exactly..." He started, his eyes drifting off a tad. He sighed before continuing. "I just never had a chance to live out there really." Then Flux refocuses onto Kaida. "But that's why I came here. To meet people, well, like you. Who don't try to figure me out for every single thing about me. Not judging every aspect." He explained with more of a smile.

Flux nodded, his smile wiping away a bit into a more neutral expression. "Exactly..." He started, his eyes drifting off a tad. He sighed before continuing. "I just never had a chance to live out there really." Then Flux refocuses onto Kaida. "But that's why I came here. To meet people, well, like you. Who don't try to figure me out for every single thing about me. Not judging every aspect." He explained with more of a smile.

At Flux's last remark, however, Kaida smiled.  It was a warm, friendly, and most importantly a sincere smile, keeping eye-contact with the wolf as she spoke.  "I know we just met, but I don't think there's anything about you that I'd judge you harshly for, Flux.  I mean that."

And she really did.  What could he have been hiding?  Surely nothing horribly wrong.  By the way Flux was talking, it seemed more like some personality or behavioral trait that others just didn't seem to like.

At Flux's last remark, however, Kaida smiled.  It was a warm, friendly, and most importantly a sincere smile, keeping eye-contact with the wolf as she spoke.  "I know we just met, but I don't think there's anything about you that I'd judge you harshly for, Flux.  I mean that."

And she really did.  What could he have been hiding?  Surely nothing horribly wrong.  By the way Flux was talking, it seemed more like some personality or behavioral trait that others just didn't seem to like.

Flux's smile, at this, became fully sincere, stretching from one side of his muzzle, to the other. A small tear started to form in his eye as he took the Klee Kai in a hug, happy he finally had someone he could talk to, and a sincere friend. "Thank you... And same goes for you." he said honestly. Sure, it had been only a short while, but it was the great short of a while that makes it magical and touching.

Flux's smile, at this, became fully sincere, stretching from one side of his muzzle, to the other. A small tear started to form in his eye as he took the Klee Kai in a hug, happy he finally had someone he could talk to, and a sincere friend. "Thank you... And same goes for you." he said honestly. Sure, it had been only a short while, but it was the great short of a while that makes it magical and touching.

Kaida was glad for the hug.  As Flux's arms wrapped around her, her own wrapped around the wolf's waist.  Her muzzle soon rested gently on his shoulder, her eyes lightly falling closed.  "You're welcome..."  It seemed, much to her delight, that she really had made a great friend already, and she was sure that it was going to be a long time before anything got between them.  Flux just seemed so good for her.