The Cornerian Complex

Fluxy

Anna picked up her burger and brought it back to her empty table. She noted the two individuals standing by themselves in front of the KFC, wandering what was taking them so long. She bit into the sandwich and washed it down with a sip from her drink, eyeing the two consistently.

"It does" Arashikage agreed "How do you like your chicken prepared?" He asked, "Personally, I like fried chicken, especially with a side dish of fries.  That's the best" He commented, his mouth watering at the very thought as the line dwindled to just the two standing in front of the counter

"On Titania...we ate them raw...." she giggled, "But lately I like mine fried, I like it when they crunch..." she was bringing her hands up to her snout as if she was about to eat one, then make a crunching sound when she said the word. She would notice that there was only one person in front of the two, and she would take a step back, raising her hand to let Kage go in front of her.

"not 100% sure i know what you mean by "karmatic neutrality" but yeah sounds important"

Delirium was in a good mood y now

"so what brings you around here, you don't see many humans nowadays." Delirium asked

"alsa, we are a dyeing breed. I came here in seek of someone i thought i once knew. You see,  i have been bunking in a hotel in lylat for a few months when the place was shut down for some reason. I have been wandering around since. I came apon this place not more than a half an hour ago, and it seemed like a good place to find him, so i entered and heard an argguement." She iterated, her eyes seeking her intended target, but finding noone

"alsa, we are a dyeing breed. I came here in seek of someone i thought i once knew. You see,  i have been bunking in a hotel in lylat for a few months when the place was shut down for some reason. I have been wandering around since. I came apon this place not more than a half an hour ago, and it seemed like a good place to find him, so i entered and heard an argguement." She iterated, her eyes seeking her intended target, but finding noone

"I see" Delirium said a bit more seriously

"would you like some help searching, I'm sure i can be of assistance" Delirium offered kindly

"I see" Delirium said a bit more seriously

"would you like some help searching, I'm sure i can be of assistance" Delirium offered kindly

"as nice as it would be, im afraid im sure he isnt here. Besides, i prefer to face my problems alone" She said. Contimplating silently, she breifly said

"a query though, have you seen... a xenomorph?"

"as nice as it would be, im afraid im sure he isnt here. Besides, i prefer to face my problems alone" She said. Contimplating silently, she breifly said

"a query though, have you seen... a xenomorph?"

"I'm not entirely sure what a xenomorph is I'm afraid" Delirium spoke quietly

"but I'm pretty sure i haven't seen one...ah here comes the waitress"

Delirium quickly told the lady his order and nodded at Balsa to do the same.

"On Titania...we ate them raw...." she giggled, "But lately I like mine fried, I like it when they crunch..." she was bringing her hands up to her snout as if she was about to eat one, then make a crunching sound when she said the word. She would notice that there was only one person in front of the two, and she would take a step back, raising her hand to let Kage go in front of her.

"Oh no, ladies first, I insist" Arashikage said, "After all, you do seem hungry" He finished, he hoped he wasn't pushing too far, he just wanted to be friendly

"I'm not entirely sure what a xenomorph is I'm afraid" Delirium spoke quietly

"but I'm pretty sure i haven't seen one...ah here comes the waitress"

Delirium quickly told the lady his order and nodded at Balsa to do the same.

"A Chunk of meat if you willl, im afraid my species cant eat cooked meat" Smiling she continued her talk with Delirium

"TO admit, i am not fully  human. A xenomorph was kind enough to place his species genetic code within mine. Occasionally i may act compleatly violent, someday i may be calm. And a xenomorph, and i pray you never meet one, is a vile disgusting creature bred for killing and war" Balsa said, a hiont of pride in her voice.

"A Chunk of meat if you willl, im afraid my species cant eat cooked meat" Smiling she continued her talk with Delirium

"TO admit, i am not fully  human. A xenomorph was kind enough to place his species genetic code within mine. Occasionally i may act compleatly violent, someday i may be calm. And a xenomorph, and i pray you never meet one, is a vile disgusting creature bred for killing and war" Balsa said, a hiont of pride in her voice.

" I see" Delirium started "well where i'm from we didn't see "xenomorphs" as you call them, didn't see many animals except us bird tribes really.....however from when we are young we were taught how to fight, only the best among us took it farther than childhood though."

"Oh no, ladies first, I insist" Arashikage said, "After all, you do seem hungry" He finished, he hoped he wasn't pushing too far, he just wanted to be friendly

Harmona would smile a bit, then figure this was something people on this world did. She would walk up to the counter and order her food quickly. The cashier looking at her odd when Harmona said she wanted hers to still 'cluck'. She would laughed and order correctly, then stepping to the side with her cup for a drink, filling it and waiting for both Kage and her meal.

Harmona would smile a bit, then figure this was something people on this world did. She would walk up to the counter and order her food quickly. The cashier looking at her odd when Harmona said she wanted hers to still 'cluck'. She would laughed and order correctly, then stepping to the side with her cup for a drink, filling it and waiting for both Kage and her meal.

Arashikage chuckled at Harmona's joke, he stepped up and ordered fried chicken with fries and a sprite, he went to the soda fountain where Harmona was, filling it up and waiting for his order "Good one" He said, referring to the joke

"Xenomorphs, I think I remember hearing about those somewhere, wonder what she meant by being part of one." Krissy thought to herself at a different part of the restaurant.

" I see" Delirium started "well where i'm from we didn't see "xenomorphs" as you call them, didn't see many animals except us bird tribes really.....however from when we are young we were taught how to fight, only the best among us took it farther than childhood though."

"very interesting. War like tribesman really pique my intrest." She said with genuin interest

"im afraid the management doesn't allow my glaive in this building" She would have continued, if a Large Utah Raptor ahd not Bolted in, pantiung, with joy on its face.

"Barca?" Balsa said smililng brightly as the Utah Raptor rubbed her head against Balsa

"oh my god lassie its been years" Balsa cooed, rubbing Barca's neck

Arashikage chuckled at Harmona's joke, he stepped up and ordered fried chicken with fries and a sprite, he went to the soda fountain where Harmona was, filling it up and waiting for his order "Good one" He said, referring to the joke

"Well....it wasn't entirely a joke....I miss the sounds they make when you catch them..." she admitted to him. She would fill her glass with something called Dr. Pepper, sniff at it at first, the fizz tickling her nose, forcing her to shake her head, then she took a sip and lolled it in her snout, then damn near drank the whole thing right there and began to refill her cup.

"Well....it wasn't entirely a joke....I miss the sounds they make when you catch them..." she admitted to him. She would fill her glass with something called Dr. Pepper, sniff at it at first, the fizz tickling her nose, forcing her to shake her head, then she took a sip and lolled it in her snout, then damn near drank the whole thing right there and began to refill her cup.

Arashikage stepped in front of her, in an attempt to block the employee's view of her "Just don't get caught doing that, I don't think they offer free refills" He said "So, you like catching chickens?  I used to catch turkeys, of course, it wasn't really the same, I used a 12 gauge shotgun" He said

"i am sorry my new friend but i must depart" BAlsa said to Delirium as she got up. tossing a hundred on the table, she exited with Barca

(im afraid i have to go, TTYL)

Anna continued watching the couple at the KFC, noticing that the woman was... odd. She finished off her burger and continued to stare while sipping the remnant of her drink. At the back of her mind, she planned her next move. Perhaps it was time to go home, or maybe a run around the shops...

"very interesting. War like tribesman really pique my intrest." She said with genuin interest

"im afraid the management doesn't allow my glaive in this building" She would have continued, if a Large Utah Raptor ahd not Bolted in, pantiung, with joy on its face.

"Barca?" Balsa said smililng brightly as the Utah Raptor rubbed her head against Balsa

"oh my god lassie its been years" Balsa cooed, rubbing Barca's neck

"well now" Delirium said to himself...."guess i better find something to do with my time then....."

Arashikage stepped in front of her, in an attempt to block the employee's view of her "Just don't get caught doing that, I don't think they offer free refills" He said "So, you like catching chickens?  I used to catch turkeys, of course, it wasn't really the same, I used a 12 gauge shotgun" He said

"oops" she chuckled quietly. She would drink more slower now. "I used a spear..." she explained. "On Titania....things are a lot more...tribal then there are here..." she explained again. She would hear a cashier call a number and she glanced at her receipt, "Oh...that's me...." she would walk up and place her hands on her tray, waiting for them to call for Kage's meal before moving to get a table.

"oops" she chuckled quietly. She would drink more slower now. "I used a spear..." she explained. "On Titania....things are a lot more...tribal then there are here..." she explained again. She would hear a cashier call a number and she glanced at her receipt, "Oh...that's me...." she would walk up and place her hands on her tray, waiting for them to call for Kage's meal before moving to get a table.

"Hmm, more tribal" Arashikage repeated "So you guys don't have guns there?" He asked, following her to where she waited, also waiting for them to call his number so he can pick up his food.  Eventually he heard the cashier call his number, he walked over and picked up his tray "Alright, where do you want to sit?" He asked

after paying for his meal and walking in the middle of the hall, Delirium decided he hasn't stretched his wings out in a while.

so without even looking at who's around, he expanded his entire wingspan in the middle of the hall.

"Hmm, more tribal" Arashikage repeated "So you guys don't have guns there?" He asked, following her to where she waited, also waiting for them to call his number so he can pick up his food.  Eventually he heard the cashier call his number, he walked over and picked up his tray "Alright, where do you want to sit?" He asked

"Not really.....well...not in our region, they have them in some villages....but they don't help..." she chuckled, remembering the sudden territory wars that would happen. "It is all in how you are trained to survive, and my family has passed down their technics throughout the years." she would hear the cashier call another number and watch as Kage grabbed his meal and turn around, glancing at their choices. "How about somewhere close to the edge....." she suggested, seeing the amount of people and her sudden fear of the tiny room being a reference here.

"Not really.....well...not in our region, they have them in some villages....but they don't help..." she chuckled, remembering the sudden territory wars that would happen. "It is all in how you are trained to survive, and my family has passed down their technics throughout the years." she would hear the cashier call another number and watch as Kage grabbed his meal and turn around, glancing at their choices. "How about somewhere close to the edge....." she suggested, seeing the amount of people and her sudden fear of the tiny room being a reference here.

"Sure, let's get a table to the side" Arashikage said, heading toward an unoccupied table, placing his food down on the table, and pulling out a chair for Harmona.  "So, is it hard living on Titania?" He asked, waiting for her to sit down

"Sure, let's get a table to the side" Arashikage said, heading toward an unoccupied table, placing his food down on the table, and pulling out a chair for Harmona.  "So, is it hard living on Titania?" He asked, waiting for her to sit down

Harmona notice him pulling out a chair, but again, let it slide, "Well....it depends. Where you grow up is where you grow up, you get used to it and it becomes easy. Take this place, you live here, and know the culture, I find it difficult cause I know nothing of this world..." she would take in a breath of air, "It's all in how you look at it..."

Harmona notice him pulling out a chair, but again, let it slide, "Well....it depends. Where you grow up is where you grow up, you get used to it and it becomes easy. Take this place, you live here, and know the culture, I find it difficult cause I know nothing of this world..." she would take in a breath of air, "It's all in how you look at it..."

Anna inversely rose from her table, disposing of her trash. On her way out, she walked by the pair and held up, figuring a little talking would be good for her. "Hi." she said from behind them, focusing on the female more than the male.

(brb)