The Cornerian Complex

Fluxy

John had made it to the gym and began to workout. He began to do his combat training. He practiced his Hand to Hand combat, and he ran a 3 mile jog, and worked his core.

"Wow that was intense." John said as he proceeded to the locker room.

But on his way to the locker room, He saw ultor in the ring, and decided to stop and watch

"Of course."  Having to hold back a quiet giggle, the Alaskan Klee Kai said, "We're alone, but at the same time I don't remember being surrounded by so many people."

At least, not for a long time.

"But anyway, how about we start this off right?"  With a smile on her muzzle, her composure remaining friendly and sincere, she held her hand out towards the wolf.  "I'm Kaida."

The wolf put out his hand and grasped Kaida's hand as he shook it. "Kaida is nice name." He started with a smile. "I'm Flux." Flux responded, his guise holding strong, but still overall happy to have met someone new that was nice to him, and heck, maybe even a new friend.

Ultor was brawling with a large gorilla "Watch your opponent, know what he is going to do next." Ultor said as he dodged the gorillas punches "shut up, how am I supposed to pound you when your distracting me?!" The gorilla bellowed "Tsk tsk tsk, manners." The gorilla punched again, this time Ultor went behind him and delivered a chop with his hand to the back of his neck, the gorilla was down in a instant. "Thought you could out beat a professional  like me?" Ultor taunted as the gorilla got up and left the ring. "Hey John, how are you doing?" Ultor asked when he left.

The wolf put out his hand and grasped Kaida's hand as he shook it. "Kaida is nice name." He started with a smile. "I'm Flux." Flux responded, his guise holding strong, but still overall happy to have met someone new that was nice to him, and heck, maybe even a new friend.

Her head lightly tipping to the side, Kaida let out a little "aww" in response to his compliment.  "Thank you.  And in all honesty, the name Flux is kinda cute." she said with a playful wink.  Her ears occasionally swiveled around as something new caught her attention, though giving her head just a brisk shake she returned her focus.  "So Flux, where do you think we should start?"

Ultor was brawling with a large gorilla "Watch your opponent, know what he is going to do next." Ultor said as he dodged the gorillas punches "shut up, how am I supposed to pound you when your distracting me?!" The gorilla bellowed "Tsk tsk tsk, manners." The gorilla punched again, this time Ultor went behind him and delivered a chop with his hand to the back of his neck, the gorilla was down in a instant. "Thought you could out beat a professional  like me?" Ultor taunted as the gorilla got up and left the ring. "Hey John, how are you doing?" Ultor asked when he left.

Anna had returned to the gym for the second day, figuring that she probably wouldn't be interrupted by Delirium. A quick glance showed that the monstrously tall hawk was not present and she was cleared for a little morning excercise.

"My god I need to stop coming here." she thought as she paid. "I'm going to run myself bankrupt..."

The hyeness, dressed similarly to how she was yesterday, walked into the body of the gym. She didn't do much yet, thanks to watching the match in the ring. After it was over, she began doing basic stretches as she listened in on the victor's conversation.

Her head lightly tipping to the side, Kaida let out a little "aww" in response to his compliment.  "Thank you.  And in all honesty, the name Flux is kinda cute." she said with a playful wink.  Her ears occasionally swiveled around as something new caught her attention, though giving her head just a brisk shake she returned her focus.  "So Flux, where do you think we should start?"

Flux chuckled, and playfully rolled his eyes. "Thanks." He said with a grin a small blush coming across, but not phasing him too much. "Hmmm... Not too sure... But standing here won't get us anywhere." He started, looking at her. "Let's head over there." He offered, pointing to the eastern side.

"Not much, Pretty good fighting skills!!" John exclaimed as

'Note to self: never get into hand to hand combat with this guy "so working out today too huh?" John asked  John never really was good at close quarter combat, he was always more of a long-range shooter, or pilot.

Flux chuckled, and playfully rolled his eyes. "Thanks." He said with a grin a small blush coming across, but not phasing him too much. "Hmmm... Not too sure... But standing here won't get us anywhere." He started, looking at her. "Let's head over there." He offered, pointing to the eastern side.

"Very good point."  Her ear gave a quick twitch as her eyes trailed off in the direction of Flux's indication.  It seemed a reasonable place to start, considering neither of them knew where they were going.  According to the map, that seemed like the general clothing area, though it was obvious Flux had a more formal style than she did.  Offering the wolf another smile, Kaida began making her way down the eastern side, going slow enough for him to be able to catch up and keep up.  After all, they were just browsing.

"Not much, Pretty good fighting skills!!" John exclaimed as

'Note to self: never get into hand to hand combat with this guy "so working out today too huh?" John asked  John never really was good at close quarter combat, he was always more of a long-range shooter, or pilot.

"I was trained to be a unstoppable force, yeah it's good to work out anyway, as you can see I'm showing some morons how to fight, well sort of." He laughed. "By the way, have you seen Krissy? I haven't seen her since this morning." He asked.

"Very good point."  Her ear gave a quick twitch as her eyes trailed off in the direction of Flux's indication.  It seemed a reasonable place to start, considering neither of them knew where they were going.  According to the map, that seemed like the general clothing area, though it was obvious Flux had a more formal style than she did.  Offering the wolf another smile, Kaida began making her way down the eastern side, going slow enough for him to be able to catch up and keep up.  After all, they were just browsing.

Flux chuckled, quickly catching up to his new friend. He went to her side, and walked with Kaida at her pace, throwing out a smile as he did. "Well, I needed to get some things. What are you here for?" He asked curiously, his tail twitching once or twice.

"I was trained to be a unstoppable force, yeah it's good to work out anyway, as you can see I'm showing some morons how to fight, well sort of." He laughed. "By the way, have you seen Krissy? I haven't seen her since this morning." He asked.

Anna, intrigued, stopped to approach the two. "Unstoppable?" she repeated, ignoring the common courtesy of introducing herself or easing into the conversation. "You don't really LOOK unstoppable. Just kinda scary."

(Also, to clarify, concerning time, for all intents and purposes this runs on wha is essentially a single, endless day, to avoid characters, conversations, and plotpoints being lost or frozen in a big jump of time (say, a night.) this means that sleeping periods are unrealistically short, but if you overlook that, it's better than the alternative.)

Anna, intrigued, stopped to approach the two. "Unstoppable?" she repeated, ignoring the common courtesy of introducing herself or easing into the conversation. "You don't really LOOK unstoppable. Just kinda scary."

"Well, I have had decades of training, and some genetic altering to be as powerful as I am, and besides, if you want to test that theory of yours I would be happy to oblige." Ultor exclaimed

Flux chuckled, quickly catching up to his new friend. He went to her side, and walked with Kaida at her pace, throwing out a smile as he did. "Well, I needed to get some things. What are you here for?" He asked curiously, his tail twitching once or twice.

"Oh, just to check it out really.  I heard good things about it in school."  Though she knew that wasn't really interesting.  Just to check it out?  Teh.  "What are -you- here for?  I mean, what things are you here to get?"

"Oh, just to check it out really.  I heard good things about it in school."  Though she knew that wasn't really interesting.  Just to check it out?  Teh.  "What are -you- here for?  I mean, what things are you here to get?"

Flux shrugged, the smile still on his face as they walked. "Well, clothes, and well... Nothing too extra important I guess." He added. He was lying, and using his charisma to bluff it, even though it was a bad cover. He didn't feel like needing to use his full guise for emotion. Kaida was good company. "And school, eh? College?" Flux inquired, curious as to what schooling she had, and knowing it was very impolite to ask her age.

John began to think and ponder through his memories. 'Hmm did I see Krissy, oh wait Yeah!! at that treasure shop or something'

"Yeah i think I passed her, I went some antiques store, and she was in it." John said to ultor, "from what it looked like the shopkeeper creeped her out"

(Also, to clarify, concerning time, for all intents and purposes this runs on wha is essentially a single, endless day, to avoid characters, conversations, and plotpoints being lost or frozen in a big jump of time (say, a night.) this means that sleeping periods are unrealistically short, but if you overlook that, it's better than the alternative.)

(Thanks dude :D, I wasn't too sure)

"Oh hello" John said as he turned to the hyeness "Just so we can get the formalities over with, I'm John and this is Ultor, but it looks like you too are already getting along" John chuckled

Flux shrugged, the smile still on his face as they walked. "Well, clothes, and well... Nothing too extra important I guess." He added. He was lying, and using his charisma to bluff it, even though it was a bad cover. He didn't feel like needing to use his full guise for emotion. Kaida was good company. "And school, eh? College?" Flux inquired, curious as to what schooling she had, and knowing it was very impolite to ask her age.

"Mm-hmm.  Working up to being a police officer." she proudly replied.  What greater job to have than one that kept her active and helping society?  "I know I haven't exactly started my career yet, but so far I'm enjoying it.  You know, the training and all.  It's actually pretty exciting."  After a few moments had passed, a blush streaked across the Klee Kai's face.  "But enough about me...What about you?"

"Well, I have had decades of training, and some genetic altering to be as powerful as I am, and besides, if you want to test that theory of yours I would be happy to oblige." Ultor exclaimed

"What do you mean?" she replied in a sarcastic rhetoric. "What chance do I have against a big, scary super soldier like yourself? I hardly have any experience at all." Her last sentence was a half-lie. She did actually have a few fights under her, but no actual training. And even then, most of these "fights" were only playing and not an actual attempt to hurt either side. That all said, she felt a certain obligation to try. Maybe it was her pride, maybe it was because deep down, she thought he was lying about his background. Or maybe she just wanted to still hit something or someone after her previous scrap.

"By the way, I'm Anna. Nice to meet you guys."

"What do you mean?" she replied in a sarcastic rhetoric. "What chance do I have against a big, scary super soldier like yourself? I hardly have any experience at all." Her last sentence was a half-lie. She did actually have a few fights under her, but no actual training. And even then, most of these "fights" were only playing and not an actual attempt to hurt either side. That all said, she felt a certain obligation to try. Maybe it was her pride, maybe it was because deep down, she thought he was lying about his background. Or maybe she just wanted to still hit something or someone after her previous scrap.

"By the way, I'm Anna. Nice to meet you guys."

"Nice to meet you too Anna, my name is Ultor. Oh and this is John, and by the way John thanks for telling me where she is." Ultor said to Anna, then John.

"Mm-hmm.  Working up to being a police officer." she proudly replied.  What greater job to have than one that kept her active and helping society?  "I know I haven't exactly started my career yet, but so far I'm enjoying it.  You know, the training and all.  It's actually pretty exciting."  After a few moments had passed, a blush streaked across the Klee Kai's face.  "But enough about me...What about you?"

Flux smiled. "A police officer is a great job! I wish I could do that." He stated, hearing the enthusiasm in her voice. He soon chuckled at her next question. "Well, what would you like to know about me?" He asked with a smile, noticing the blush and acting perfectly calm.

"Nice to meet you too Anna, my name is Ultor. Oh and this is John, and by the way John thanks for telling me where she is." Ultor said to Anna, then John.

John turned back to Ultor, "No worries dude" John said, "Though I really doubt that she is still there since I have been working out for quite a while"

John then turned his attention back to Anna

"It it nice to meet you to, So what brings you to the Super Complex?" John had asked

Flux smiled. "A police officer is a great job! I wish I could do that." He stated, hearing the enthusiasm in her voice. He soon chuckled at her next question. "Well, what would you like to know about me?" He asked with a smile, noticing the blush and acting perfectly calm.

"Well, for starters you can tell me what you do for a living." Kaida suggested with a light shrug of her shoulders, turning her head to again give him a quick look over.  "After all, you've gotta have a job to be able to dress like that all the time, right?"

'While -I- am having to pay for school...Not as leisurely as his life, I'm sure.'

John turned back to Ultor, "No worries dude" John said, "Though I really doubt that she is still there since I have been working out for quite a while"

John then turned his attention back to Anna

"It it nice to meet you to, So what brings you to the Super Complex?" John had asked

Anna nodded, studying Ultor. He was taller than her, bigger than her, and certainly more powerful. If she was to challenge him it wouldn't end well, she thought.

"But Little Mac." her thoughts continued, drawing a comparison between said character from Punchout and how he beats opponents with about the size ratio she had to Ultor. She sighed in conflict, the idea of messing with him seeming more and more like a good idea. John's voice broke her concentration.

"Oh, boredom, really. I had nothing to do for a while so I came here to spend some time. What about you guys?"

"Well, for starters you can tell me what you do for a living." Kaida suggested with a light shrug of her shoulders, turning her head to again give him a quick look over.  "After all, you've gotta have a job to be able to dress like that all the time, right?"

'While -I- am having to pay for school...Not as leisurely as his life, I'm sure.'

"Hmm... Well, I did some work as a lifeguard, well, before I moved out here that is. The pay was pretty nice, but took up a lot of my time." Flux started, then shrugged. "Well, they are nice clothes, it's more how you sell it though." He said with a smile.