The Cornerian Complex

Fluxy

"Oh...Well, yeah," she began, her tail idly flicking towards the fox beside her, "he isn't really comfortable around other people."

'No, I'm perfectly comfortable around other people.  I'm not comfortable when -you're- around other people.'

Though she paid no heed to his correction.

"Nice to meet you, Delirium.  I'm Airi, and this is Gin." she replied with a friendly smile, her bright amber eyes gazing off to the side.

"Im Bri" The ligress said, holding out a hand to Airi "I just wanted to make sure that that wolf wasn't bothering you two" She said

(stupid RL isues)

after reaching the voice, delirium noticed that everything already seemed under control, though he decided to still see if assistance could be used.

"hey" delirium asked one of the medics "you need any help here?"

"Im Bri" The ligress said, holding out a hand to Airi "I just wanted to make sure that that wolf wasn't bothering you two" She said

(stupid RL isues)

Again, Airi didn't see the hand extended towards her.  "Ohh, Hart was fine.  He was just saying hi, but then he had to go do something else...Something more important..."  She sounded a little indignant at the last part, but her mood quickly reverted to a casually cheerful one again.  "I'm Airi, and he's Gin."

'I swear, my introductions are getting less and less formal...'

'Hey, be glad I introduce you.' she mentally teased.

"It was a buisness thing, I had to give something to Sanford it was fairly important and that's all I can tell you John." He stated to him.

"I see, no worries" John Said to Ultor. John took off his medic gloves, and extended a hand  "My name is John by the way, I think yours is Ultor right?" John asked

after reaching the voice, delirium noticed that everything already seemed under control, though he decided to still see if assistance could be used.

"hey" delirium asked one of the medics "you need any help here?"

John then turned to the hawk, "No we are all good here. This guy is going to be just fine, Though what ever this "police box" thing is doing here, i'm not sure. Then again this is Lylat and nothing is ever normal" John chuckled

"I see, no worries" John Said to Ultor. John took off his medic gloves, and extended a hand  "My name is John by the way, I think yours is Ultor right?" John asked

"Yes that's my name, I already know you however." He said shaking his hand.

Again, Airi didn't see the hand extended towards her.  "Ohh, Hart was fine.  He was just saying hi, but then he had to go do something else...Something more important..."  She sounded a little indignant at the last part, but her mood quickly reverted to a casually cheerful one again.  "I'm Airi, and he's Gin."

'I swear, my introductions are getting less and less formal...'

'Hey, be glad I introduce you.' she mentally teased.

"Nice to meet you" Bri said, now beginning to wonder about the vixen she now knew as Airi, she turned to Gin, extending her hand to him, maybe he'd pay attention.

John finished the shake and put his back to his side. John then said "What? did Sanford tell you about me or something" John said 'what is it with people and knowing me?? There is no way that they can tell who I am, I look completely different

John finished the shake and put his back to his side. John then said "What? did Sanford tell you about me or something" John said 'what is it with people and knowing me?? There is no way that they can tell who I am, I look completely different

"No it doesn't have anything to do with Sanford, but we have our sources I can't tell you a lot but we know everything there is to know. Don't worry I'm not here to kill you or anything but I'm staying here for awhile but I won't bother you or anything, what brings you here?"

'Dang so he does know who I am........crap.. "Uhhh. Vacation My friend and I wanted to take a break, she is out doing some other things, and I'm here trying to find her a gift" John said Sheepishly

'Dang so he does know who I am........crap.. "Uhhh. Vacation My friend and I wanted to take a break, she is out doing some other things, and I'm here trying to find her a gift" John said Sheepishly

"There's a jewelry store a few floors up if you would want to get her anything there." He stated "But it depends on what you think she would want." He then said

"Everything is going to be fine, i just need a full med kit." John said to Ultor. "Hey you were with Sanford yesterday...."

Soon other another medic arrived with a full pack, and a gurney and John began to treat the wolf. "Hang on buddy your gonna be just fine" John said to the unconscious individual.

"Lets see, pulse is ok, breathing is abnormal, we have to treat these marks" John began to treat and wrap the wounds. John injected some pain medication and some other treatment medicine. to stabilize his breathing and began to treat the wounds. After a while he said "There you should be all set. All you need to do now is rest."

John signaled the other medic to help him move the wolf onto the gurney. "He is going to be fine, I'll stay here with him, and come back for your gurney in a bit" John said to the medic. Thanks for your help.

'Hmmm... why am I not dead yet? I surely should have either died or regenerated, but I didn't have the time to regenerate... he thought to himself. 'Ah, I see... so this is not only a peaceful planet but one with skilled medical workers as well! The Nurse struggled back into consciousness and looked at the fox who had helped him. "Thank you Mr., oh, what is your name? And you wouldn't have happened to see a rather large outhouse anywhere, would you?"

He was positioned facing away from the TARDES and was unable to turn around due to the bandages.

"There's a jewelry store a few floors up if you would want to get her anything there." He stated "But it depends on what you think she would want." He then said

"That is the thing though, I suck with gifts, and i don't know what she really wants" John Sighed.

'Hmmm... why am I not dead yet? I surely should have either died or regenerated, but I didn't have the time to regenerate... he thought to himself. 'Ah, I see... so this is not only a peaceful planet but one with skilled medical workers as well! The Nurse struggled back into consciousness and looked at the fox who had helped him. "Thank you Mr., oh, what is your name? And you wouldn't have happened to see a rather large outhouse anywhere, would you?"

He was positioned facing away from the TARDES and was unable to turn around due to the bandages.

(dr.who fan too, but its been a while since ive seen it :D)

John was still talking to Ultor when the wolf began to wake up "Hey buddy" He received the question and John answered. "you mean your police box, its right behind you... John turned the wolf around to point him towards the box. "You took quite a beating. and My Name is John, just John, yours?"

"What's her name? I might be able to help you." Ultor asked and then waited for him to reply after finishing his conversation with the strange wolf.

"Nice to meet you" Bri said, now beginning to wonder about the vixen she now knew as Airi, she turned to Gin, extending her hand to him, maybe he'd pay attention.

Not wanting to be rude, Gin offered the ligress a smile, a light nod, and in return took her hand to shake.

"We just saw a movie." Airi briefly explained, finding it reasonable to do so.  "What are you here for?"

(Realy?!? Another fan? Sweet! However, the Nurse's TARDES is in the form of an outhouse, to show that he is different from the Doctor, who has the awesome police box  :D. and, this thing means Time And Relative Dimensions Ending Space, which is also slightly different from the Doctor's TARDIS)

"Hello there John. I'm the Nurse. I need to repair my, um, or rather, fix my outhouse. The, um, holding tank has well," he decided to stop there, as even with his amazing speech powers, that lie sucked. He then decided to try his acting skills and pretended to faint, which worked much better, considering how tired he was.

John turned to Ultor "Uh her name is Jade", John then turned back to the wolf and began to do a checkup to make sure that all bandages were good, checked his pulse, and other vitals, to make sure he was actually well. "boy you sure do heal fast" John said to the wolf. "well by the way you healed, you will be on your feet in no time.

Not wanting to be rude, Gin offered the ligress a smile, a light nod, and in return took her hand to shake.

"We just saw a movie." Airi briefly explained, finding it reasonable to do so.  "What are you here for?"

"I came for some survival supplies" Bri explained "I kinda got into a sticky situation when camping last time" She said, then directing her attention to Gin "Not the talkative type eh?"

"They call me Kage, my full name's Arashikage though" He said shaking Harmona's hand "No good at shopping eh?  Why's that?"

Harmona would chuckle, "I'm not from anywhere near here...." she admitted, "This whole shopping thing is kind of new to me.....back on Titania, we usually just wear what we killed......or weaved..." she smiled at him. She wasn't nervous about her dress attire though, but the AC was really starting to get to her. "So, know anything about 'feminine' shopping, Kage?" she would ask him using his shorter name. Her tails wagged idly.

John turned to Ultor "Uh her name is Jade", John then turned back to the wolf and began to do a checkup to make sure that all bandages were good, checked his pulse, and other vitals, to make sure he was actually well. "boy you sure do heal fast" John said to the wolf. "well by the way you healed, you will be on your feet in no time.

"I do believe your quite right, John," the Nurse said, as he acted much more tired than he really was. He noticed the other figure clad in armor and said, "And  hello there, Mr., oh, what's your name?"

Why am I unable to read minds? Was that impact more costly than I thought?! Hopefully, this is only temporary. I'll be off this planet in a week, and back into the stars again. He easily hid that he was troubled by this self-revelation from everyone around him.

"I am Ultor, strange I don't seem to recognize you from anywhere, are you new to Lylat?" he asked him

Harmona would chuckle, "I'm not from anywhere near here...." she admitted, "This whole shopping thing is kind of new to me.....back on Titania, we usually just wear what we killed......or weaved..." she smiled at him. She wasn't nervous about her dress attire though, but the AC was really starting to get to her. "So, know anything about 'feminine' shopping, Kage?" she would ask him using his shorter name. Her tails wagged idly.

"Well..... No" Arashikage said with a slight chuckle "Although, I do know how to shop.  If you want, we can pick out some warmer clothes for you now" He suggested

"I came for some survival supplies" Bri explained "I kinda got into a sticky situation when camping last time" She said, then directing her attention to Gin "Not the talkative type eh?"

Feeling a little embarrassed by the remark, the silver-furred vulpine shook his head.  He had to wonder, though, what she could have been doing to get into that sticky of a situation while camping.  The camp-outs he did -were- for survival, and he had never had anything drastic happen.

Then again, Gin has quick reflexes.

Mentally shrugging it off, the vulpine began feeling a little uncomfortable with the fact that he was still holding Bri's hand.

Bri looked down at their hands and let go, a little embarrassed that they were still shaking hands as well "So what did you guys come here for?" She asked, hoping who she thought was Gin's girlfriend didn't notice the whole hand ordeal

"I am Ultor, strange I don't seem to recognize you from anywhere, are you new to Lylat?" he asked him

"So that is what this planet is called. Guess I'll have to add that to the records. Or do I already have that?" He muttered under his breath to himself.

Facing Ultor, he said, "Ah, yes, new time visitor. Happen to be heading across the galaxy, you see. Pardon my asking, but would you happen to know where a machine shop is?" the Nurse asked politely.

Bri looked down at their hands and let go, a little embarrassed that they were still shaking hands as well "So what did you guys come here for?" She asked, hoping who she thought was Gin's girlfriend didn't notice the whole hand ordeal

Airi, whether obviously by this point or not, hadn't even seen Gin and Bri shaking hands in the first place.  "We just got out of a movie, actually." she explained, her soft though energetic gaze again beginning to trail off slightly.  "It was pretty good, I thought."

'Even though you could only hear it...'

'Heyyy, don't start this again, mm'kay?'