The Cornerian Complex

Fluxy

"Well..... No" Arashikage said with a slight chuckle "Although, I do know how to shop.  If you want, we can pick out some warmer clothes for you now" He suggested

She blushed a bit, "That would be helpful..." she giggled, something she had rarely done lately. She would begin to look around, then back at Kage. She would point towards his pants, "Well, people keep saying I should get some actual 'pants' but no one has helped me to try to read those 'tag' thingys." She admitted to him. She gave a sigh, "I don't think I can wear what some call 'skirts' anyhow..." she would look away, slightly embarrassed.

------

Travis would also notice things had gone ok for the two fox children, and without much notice he would get up form his seat and continue through the complex, which was complexing itself. He gave a sigh as once again he began to search for something that could fill Mellisa's three conflicting personalities.

She blushed a bit, "That would be helpful..." she giggled, something she had rarely done lately. She would begin to look around, then back at Kage. She would point towards his pants, "Well, people keep saying I should get some actual 'pants' but no one has helped me to try to read those 'tag' thingys." She admitted to him. She gave a sigh, "I don't think I can wear what some call 'skirts' anyhow..." she would look away, slightly embarrassed.

(Wait, what's she wearing then? XD)

"So that is what this planet is called. Guess I'll have to add that to the records. Or do I already have that?" He muttered under his breath to himself.

Facing Ultor, he said, "Ah, yes, new time visitor. Happen to be heading across the galaxy, you see. Pardon my asking, but would you happen to know where a machine shop is?" the Nurse asked politely.

"This planet is called Corneria, the galaxy or at least this part of the galaxy is called the Lylat system, as for the machine sop there should be one around here, there is enough floors for it." He replied

"As for you John Jade would probably want something that connects to joy and nature, there are some exotic plants on the 3rd floor of this place brought from far corners of the galaxy that she might like." He said to John after replying to the Nurse.

(Wait, what's she wearing then? XD)

(not a 'skirt' that is for sure....her pic is in my characters topic :P)

A streak of red appeared on Arashikage's face, and since he had no fur to hide it, it was very noticeable "Well.... We can always get pants, I mean, it's perfectly acceptable for women to wear pants in this day and age" He said "So did you see any places while you were here?" He asked

Airi, whether obviously by this point or not, hadn't even seen Gin and Bri shaking hands in the first place.  "We just got out of a movie, actually." she explained, her soft though energetic gaze again beginning to trail off slightly.  "It was pretty good, I thought."

'Even though you could only hear it...'

'Heyyy, don't start this again, mm'kay?'

"Well that's good" Bri said "What did you see?"

"This planet is called Corneria, the galaxy or at least this part of the galaxy is called the Lylat system, as for the machine sop there should be one around here, there is enough floors for it." He replied

"As for you John Jade would probably want something that connects to joy and nature, there are some exotic plants on the 3rd floor of this place brought from far corners of the galaxy that she might like." He said to John after replying to the Nurse.

"Thank you, Ultor. Now," the Nurse spoke to both of them, undoing the straps to the gruney, "I'll make sure that outhouse gets away from this place."

He tried to look like it was easy, but he had some difficulty in moving the TARDES without the usual pull-out cart he kept in the TARDES. But, he couldn't risk going inside and showing everyone that it was a spaceship, so the Nurse simply pushed as best he could.

A streak of red appeared on Arashikage's face, and since he had no fur to hide it, it was very noticeable "Well.... We can always get pants, I mean, it's perfectly acceptable for women to wear pants in this day and age" He said "So did you see any places while you were here?" He asked

Harmona noticed the blushed and chuckled, liking that she had fur on her face even more now. "Not really...." she replied, "This is the first time I have actually been inside one of these places. So I have no clue what I am looking for either..." she admitted.  She would chuckle, "But I must say, I like what you have on...maybe that can give me an idea..." she smiled, eyeing Kage up and down to fully view his attire.

"Well that's good" Bri said "What did you see?"

"'Oath of the Forsaken'." Airi replied with a sincere smile, her tail slowly swishing behind her.  "It was really good."

Gin nodded his agreement, sliding his hands into his pockets for the time.

Harmona noticed the blushed and chuckled, liking that she had fur on her face even more now. "Not really...." she replied, "This is the first time I have actually been inside one of these places. So I have no clue what I am looking for either..." she admitted.  She would chuckle, "But I must say, I like what you have on...maybe that can give me an idea..." she smiled, eyeing Kage up and down to fully view his attire.

"Thanks" Arashikage said "You like the military look?" He asked, not many girls he's talked to actually liked camouflage and combat boots, of course, he never really talked to many girls, although, he was thankful for the Shadow Element's sense of style at this moment

"'Oath of the Forsaken'." Airi replied with a sincere smile, her tail slowly swishing behind her.  "It was really good."

Gin nodded his agreement, sliding his hands into his pockets for the time.

"Ooh, that sounds really good" Bri said "Mind telling me a bit about it?"

"There is something about that guy I don't trust, I don't have authorization to spy on him so I'll let it slide for now." Ultor thought to himself waiting for John to respond

'Wow he's right!!, how did he know though??' John looked at Ultor  "Wow you are good at this, I should ask you for advice in the future, gift advice anyway" John chuckled

"Thank you, Ultor. Now," the Nurse spoke to both of them, undoing the straps to the gruney, "I'll make sure that outhouse gets away from this place."

He tried to look like it was easy, but he had some difficulty in moving the TARDES without the usual pull-out cart he kept in the TARDES. But, he couldn't risk going inside and showing everyone that it was a spaceship, so the Nurse simply pushed as best he could.

John said to the nurse "Whoa whoa whoa, buddy, you need help with that Let me and Ultor move this for you....you need to rest. and NOT move heavy objects.."

'Wow he's right!!, how did he know though??' John looked at Ultor  "Wow you are good at this, I should ask you for advice in the future, gift advice anyway" John chuckled

"I just made a guess on personal experience, Cerinian types always go for things like that, same the planet was destroyed, I would have liked to see it again...... Please tell me I did not say that out loud." He said in a worried tone.

"Thanks" Arashikage said "You like the military look?" He asked, not many girls he's talked to actually liked camouflage and combat boots, of course, he never really talked to many girls, although, he was thankful for the Shadow Element's sense of style at this moment

"Military?" she would ask, being new to Coneria she still had not quite got all the terms. "I must say though, hiding in the sands would be hard in those, they are all green (at least I hope they are lol)...." she would point out, "Do they have anything in a sandish tone, that I would wear..." she chuckled.

"Ah! Thank you," the Nurse said, greatful for John's assistance, "and no Ultor, you did not mention that aloud. We heard nothing." the Nurse then reached for his pyschic paper, but he had forgotten it inside the TARDES Of course. Just my luck.

"Military?" she would ask, being new to Coneria she still had not quite got all the terms. "I must say though, hiding in the sands would be hard in those, they are all green (at least I hope they are lol)...." she would point out, "Do they have anything in a sandish tone, that I would wear..." she chuckled.

"They got camouflage for every terrain" Arashikage said "I do like the desert camo's looks but it's not practical for what I do" He explained "I'm sure there's a military surplus store or something here, we can find you something"

"I just made a guess on personal experience, Cerinian types always go for things like that, same the planet was destroyed, I would have liked to see it again...... Please tell me I did not say that out loud." He said in a worried tone.

John froze.........'How does he know she is from Cerinia? Crap they know who I am and who she is.......play it cool, play it cool "Your right, that would be a good idea I never thought of that." John said and as he finally gathered the guts , "So my guess is you know who we are, and what we do" John said bluntly......

"Ah! Thank you," the Nurse said, greatful for John's assistance, "and no Ultor, you did not mention that aloud. We heard nothing." the Nurse then reached for his pyschic paper, but he had forgotten it inside the TARDES Of course. Just my luck.

"No problem" John replied

"They got camouflage for every terrain" Arashikage said "I do like the desert camo's looks but it's not practical for what I do" He explained "I'm sure there's a military surplus store or something here, we can find you something"

Harmona smiled, "That would be great, just as long as I can gets boots like those.....they look like they would hurt if you kicked someone with them..." she would point to his boots. She then laughed, looking around, "People have also told me I need something called a 'purse' or a 'handbag' but I have no clue what those are either...." she chuckled, "Are they something the military uses?" she would ask, noticing Kage did not have one.

John froze.........'How does he know she is from Cerinia? Crap they know who I am and who she is.......play it cool, play it cool "Your right, that would be a good idea I never thought of that." John said and as he finally gathered the guts , "So my guess is you know who we are, and what we do" John said bluntly......

"Yes, but I can't tell you too much or me and my squad will be executed, I will tell you this, your not the only one we have info on, trust me." He reassured him.

The Nurse, trying to figure out what was going on, decided to stay out of the way, and wait. If things got ugly, he was sure that the TARDES, even in its beaten state, could probably emit a small pulse of energy to knock them out. But, that was an absolute last resort. He hoped this would be solved with dimplomatic means. "You wouldn't happen to have anything on me, would you?" the Nurse said, trying to divert attention from John to himself. Besides, he was slightly amused if they had anything on him. That just meant he had more fans than he thought.

Harmona smiled, "That would be great, just as long as I can gets boots like those.....they look like they would hurt if you kicked someone with them..." she would point to his boots. She then laughed, looking around, "People have also told me I need something called a 'purse' or a 'handbag' but I have no clue what those are either...." she chuckled, "Are they something the military uses?" she would ask, noticing Kage did not have one.

Arashikage chuckled "No, the military doesn't use purses." He said, surprised at how little she knew about this kind of stuff "A purse is something exclusively carried by women.  It holds things like their keys, cell phone, wallet, check book, all that stuff.  Most women use them but some don't bother" The mercenary explained

"Yes, but I can't tell you too much or me and my squad will be executed, I will tell you this, your not the only one we have info on, trust me." He reassured him.

"That gets a bit of the weight off my shoulder, my guess is Sanford knows too huh?" John Asked, "Oh well, so Nurse, why did you have an Outhouse with you?"

Arashikage chuckled "No, the military doesn't use purses." He said, surprised at how little she knew about this kind of stuff "A purse is something exclusively carried by women.  It holds things like their keys, cell phone, wallet, check book, all that stuff.  Most women use them but some don't bother" The mercenary explained

Harmona glared at him blankly, then she shook her head, "Maybe leaving Titania wasn't such a good idea..." she chuckled, being jokeful. She began to look around some more, "So how do we find one of these 'outlets'?" she would ask, having no sense of navigation in this place whatsoever.

The Nurse, trying to figure out what was going on, decided to stay out of the way, and wait. If things got ugly, he was sure that the TARDES, even in its beaten state, could probably emit a small pulse of energy to knock them out. But, that was an absolute last resort. He hoped this would be solved with dimplomatic means. "You wouldn't happen to have anything on me, would you?" the Nurse said, trying to divert attention from John to himself. Besides, he was slightly amused if they had anything on him. That just meant he had more fans than he thought.

"That's the thing, newcomers to the galaxy we don't know about, everyone else here yes but not you, of course don't get used to it they will probably have much about you next month. Sanford knows as well, but I can't tell you why, don't talk about this subject with him, he can be a bit of a blabber mouth. Also please for my sake don't tell anyone what you've heard from me." Ultor said to them.

Harmona glared at him blankly, then she shook her head, "Maybe leaving Titania wasn't such a good idea..." she chuckled, being jokeful. She began to look around some more, "So how do we find one of these 'outlets'?" she would ask, having no sense of navigation in this place whatsoever.

"Well, there's a map over this way" Arashikage said pointing down the hall near the enterance "That can show us where to go, then we can find a military surplus store"