SSBB characters

Vulvokunvrii

Hi SF-O! what's up? Ive been playing SSBB for a while now, and i LOVE IT!!! But of course, there are charactrs you can play as well as unlock. That's beside the point. Here is my question: Which characters do you like to use when you play?

If it were me, i use:

1.Lucario

What about you ladies and Gentlemen?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vulvokunvrii

• Xortberg

• sniper

• Falconman

It's been a LOOONG time since i last played but... k_e_animesweat.gif

Here's ma list:

1. Link

2. Ike

3. Meta Knight

4. Pit

5. Snake

6. Fox  :fox:

7. Zelda/Sheik

Long list, eh?  :lol:

It's been a LOOONG time since i last played but... k_e_animesweat.gif

Here's ma list:

1. Link

2. Ike

3. Meta Knight

4. Pit

5. Snake

6. Fox  :fox:

7. Zelda/Sheik

Long list, eh?  :lol:

awsome selection! :yes:

(i dont use many of the characters becasue i look for certain types of move sets and such..well that and i just Love Lucario xD )

i need to play when i get the chance....

Not in order, but some of my most used characters and some commentary on why:

Fox: Not just because I'm a star fox fan, it's also he is easy for me to use after all the experience I've had with him.

Kirby; Along with Fox, it's all about the experience, and when I don't want to use the actually character I substitute with him. He's also very handy in dangerous situations.

King Dedede; He's one of the heavyweights in the game, not as powerful or as fast as most but he's able to spawn units who attack for him.

Luigi; Kicks ass, no exceptions. Alright I'll add more, to me he just seems better equipped the Mario to handle things while I'm fighting.

Olimar; If you know how to use him and his pikimn attacks, he can became a dangerous Force a nature, with a great final smash.

ROB; Used specifically to annoy people.

Bowser; What can I say? He's useful.

Link; I suppose I should put him on here, when I played the original with my friends he would be the only person we used, until I discovered Fox.

Samus; When I want to be able to kill enemies with deadly lasers instead of deadly sideshows.

Diddy Kong; I love his final smash.

Snake; His only fault to me is his speed.

Lucario; I did better with mewtwo in melee, but I make the best out of Lucario.

Ice climbers; I did better with them in melee though.

Pikachu; Once more, a relic from the original that I used, I hardly get around to them now though.

And now for the characters who weren't on the list and maybe a explanation why:

Captain Falcon: Okay to be fair, I do use him but not often. The reason he's here is because I make better use with the other characters so he isn't necessary to me.

Ganondorf; A slower clone of Captain Falcon, and I really wasn't interested in that.

Zelda & Sheik; Same as Falcon over there, except used less.

Yoshi; He lacks the firepower I use to take out my enemies in most rounds.

Princess Peach; Useless, she has a few good attacks but unless you want an underpowered character I wouldn't use her.

Donkey Kong: I'm always too busy using the other powerhouses for him.

Mario; I find Luigi to be more efficient then him if not better.

Wario; I suck with him in general.

Toon Link; In some cases he is considered better then regular Link, but old habits die hard.

Zero Suit Samus; I use her when Samus is out, but I get more kills with Samus.

Pit; Now, why would I use him when I can get those arrows with Kirby?

Meta Knight; I just never get around to using him, it also helps that he's not one of my better characters.

Jiggly puff; pfft, only good thing that I ever found out of this was it's roll attack.

Marth & Ike; Ike just doesn't suit me and I have a personal vendetta against Marth, don't ask.

Ness & Lucas; Lucas is a clone with a few tweaks, and Ness is mediocre.

Mr. Game & Watch; Thoroughly unplayable as I always get killed before I can get a decent attack in, nice Kirby skin though.

Sonic; Speed is your friend, and can also be your enemy in tight maps with can lead to your death. I won't bring up his final smash as it doesn't piss me off as much as it used to.

Wolf & Falco: Clones of Fox, not much upsides towards either of them as they all have the same final smash, and neither of them are of any use to me.

1. Fox

2. Falco

3. Wolf

4. Link

5. Mario

6. Sonic

7. Meta Knight

8. Toon Link

Not in order, but some of my most used characters and some commentary on why:

Fox: Not just because I'm a star fox fan, it's also he is easy for me to use after all the experience I've had with him.

Kirby; Along with Fox, it's all about the experience, and when I don't want to use the actually character I substitute with him. He's also very handy in dangerous situations.

King Dedede; He's one of the heavyweights in the game, not as powerful or as fast as most but he's able to spawn units who attack for him.

Luigi; Kicks ass, no exceptions. Alright I'll add more, to me he just seems better equipped the Mario to handle things while I'm fighting.

Olimar; If you know how to use him and his pikimn attacks, he can became a dangerous Force a nature, with a great final smash.

ROB; Used specifically to annoy people.

Bowser; What can I say? He's useful.

Link; I suppose I should put him on here, when I played the original with my friends he would be the only person we used, until I discovered Fox.

Samus; When I want to be able to kill enemies with deadly lasers instead of deadly sideshows.

Diddy Kong; I love his final smash.

Snake; His only fault to me is his speed.

Lucario; I did better with mewtwo in melee, but I make the best out of Lucario.

Ice climbers; I did better with them in melee though.

Pikachu; Once more, a relic from the original that I used, I hardly get around to them now though.

And now for the characters who weren't on the list and maybe a explanation why:

Captain Falcon: Okay to be fair, I do use him but not often. The reason he's here is because I make better use with the other characters so he isn't necessary to me.

Ganondorf; A slower clone of Captain Falcon, and I really wasn't interested in that.

Zelda & Sheik; Same as Falcon over there, except used less.

Yoshi; He lacks the firepower I use to take out my enemies in most rounds.

Princess Peach; Useless, she has a few good attacks but unless you want an underpowered character I wouldn't use her.

Donkey Kong: I'm always too busy using the other powerhouses for him.

Mario; I find Luigi to be more efficient then him if not better.

Wario; I suck with him in general.

Toon Link; In some cases he is considered better then regular Link, but old habits die hard.

Zero Suit Samus; I use her when Samus is out, but I get more kills with Samus.

Pit; Now, why would I use him when I can get those arrows with Kirby?

Meta Knight; I just never get around to using him, it also helps that he's not one of my better characters.

Jiggly puff; pfft, only good thing that I ever found out of this was it's roll attack.

Marth & Ike; Ike just doesn't suit me and I have a personal vendetta against Marth, don't ask.

Ness & Lucas; Lucas is a clone with a few tweaks, and Ness is mediocre.

Mr. Game & Watch; Thoroughly unplayable as I always get killed before I can get a decent attack in, nice Kirby skin though.

Sonic; Speed is your friend, and can also be your enemy in tight maps with can lead to your death. I won't bring up his final smash as it doesn't piss me off as much as it used to.

Wolf & Falco: Clones of Fox, not much upsides towards either of them as they all have the same final smash, and neither of them are of any use to me.

*gulp* thats quite the description of everyone! good job! :yes:

Meta Knight - I like his cape ability to get out of (usually the ones I've foreseen) dangers

Also the fact that he can fight off-stage (although not for long) is useful

Falco - Although, (like Emperoroflylat said, a clone of Fox), I like the better maneuverability of the Final Smash

Toon link - Ever believed the saying, 'small but terrible'?

Sonic - I've been training myself on how to use him effectively, because his dash moves and his final smashes are hard to control

Bowser - I like to corner enemies before activating final Smash :D

Bowser: Hits hard and has that  body-slam move.

Wolf: On a good day, I can pull off some fancy juggling with him.

Snake: For when I feel like playing a more tactical game, Its all about being at the right place at the right time.

KIRBY!!!!!! WOO WOO WOO WOO

and king dedede of course!!!

When playing to win? Marth or Wolf. Marth is just an unstoppable machine when he puts on some aerial pressure and Wolf has power, speed, and good range on most all of his attacks.

When playing for fun? The Random button.

Lucario, Yoshi, and the 'Dorf.

I play more than that, but they are the mainstay of my often fluctuating lineup.

Alternating between Wolf and Bowser. King Dedede, is also a lot of fun to play as.

FOX!!!

and I used to be Wario.

Bowser: Hits hard and has that  body-slam move.

Wolf: On a good day, I can pull off some fancy juggling with him.

Snake: For when I feel like playing a more tactical game, Its all about being at the right place at the right time.

Snake players in Tournament seem to be less about being in the right place at the right time and more about abusing glitches X(

I use Peach. It's a challenge to play as her sometimes, when there are so many other powerful characters, but it takes some skill to be able to use her and win. ;3 (I've beaten Steve using Peach before, which is a big deal to me, as Steve is a LOT better than me.)

[Wow, I haven't played Brawl, Melee, or the original in so long :shock:]

From what I can remember;

1.) Fox

2.) Wolf

3.) Toon Link

4.) Wario

5.) Ike/Marth

omg i PWN with

1) Lucus

2) Mr. Game & Watch

charactars that i think SUK

1)olimar

2)yoshi

3) fox,falco

4)diddy kong

5) peach

6)donkey kong

rivals:

brawl, wolf & zelda (mah friends a BEAST with her)

melee, Dr. mario & mewtwo

(as much as i hate it in melee im good with mario ahhh)

Yeah, I only play as either Zero Suit Samus, Fox, Pikachu or Lucario.

cool ^_^

Its been updated:

1. Fox

2. Falco

3. Wolf

4. Ness

5. Link

6. Mario

7. Sonic

8. Meta Knight

9. Toon Link

im sorry but fox & falco arnt all that good..........as for wolf............well.....were still going at it like cats & dogs

im sorry but fox & falco arnt all that good..........as for wolf............well.....were still going at it like cats & dogs

Many people are good with Fox, personally I never use Falco or Wolf but it really depends on the player.

Falco is a different form of Fox still, although they did change it up so he's not an exact clone anymore. Wolf is just asking for self-destructs with some of his moves. He flies off the stage so easily and can't recover.  :facepalm: