• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vulvokunvrii

• Xortberg

• sniper

• Falconman

Lucario, Link, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Bowser, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, DK, Diddy, Sonic, and maybe some others but I can't think of those at the moment.

Kirby is actually pretty damn good. I don't use him myself, but I know king of the shrooms does.

no dude. kurby sux. but if king of the shrooms DOESNT fly high then use down b or keep doing up b then ill give him props kuz everyone i no dat uses kirby does that & its XTREAMLY ANNOYING

1. Ike

2. Fox

3. Sonic

Other good ones I won't list...

kirby sucks for the average person cause he's too lightweight and his attacks are relatively slow and weak. however, I have played against a few people who know how to use him very well and are really effective with him. So your success with kirby all depends on how much experience you have with him

no dude. kurby sux. but if king of the shrooms DOESNT fly high then use down b or keep doing up b then ill give him props kuz everyone i no dat uses kirby does that & its XTREAMLY ANNOYING

No dude. As of the most recent tier list, Kirby is lower C class, meaning slightly above average. He's no Meta Knight, but he's still pretty good. And I hate to sound like an elitist douche, but that's the most pathetic Kirby strategy I've ever seen. It's not even slightly dangerous like a B move spamming MK. All you do is spot-dodge and punish.

I assure you, suck though he may, king of the shrooms does not suck that bad.

Wow, it has been ages since I've last played Brawl.

But I'd say back when I still played it I mained;

• Ness
  • Peach
  • Ice Climbers
  • Yoshi

Oh right, not to forget.

I was a major Jigglypuff user.

I don't play SSBB, cause I don't have a Wii,

But I still like the following characters:

- Pit ( Cuz the kid got wings, probably from red bull,)

- Snake ( Cuz the man's got a bandana,)

- Samus Zero Suit ( Cuz the woman's got a whip,)

- Wolf ( Cuz he is from StarFox. )

The key to brawl is to dodge and hit. Master the dodge, sheild, etc. and your skills will improve greatly. Can guarantee it.

The key to brawl is to dodge and hit. Master the dodge, sheild, etc. and your skills will improve greatly. Can guarantee it.

Yep, which I have done. You also have to know what moves to use in what situation. You'll often come across people that always use charge attacks. Those kinds of fighters are easy pickins.

I like to use quick, weaker strikes at the beginning of the battle, then using harder strikes when my opponent gets a high damage percentage.

In melee, which isn't the topic so don't dive into it, I've mastered hit, but not dodge. Jeez, I can get the timing right for sheilding.

Yep, which I have done. You also have to know what moves to use in what situation. You'll often come across people that always use charge attacks. Those kinds of fighters are easy pickins.

I like to use quick, weaker strikes at the beginning of the battle, then using harder strikes when my opponent gets a high damage percentage.

I just beat 'em up with small attacks like "A" and with someone like fox, I'll often use "B" too. Then when there damage percentage is high.(Like when it starts to get in the hundreds.) I'll start using charge attacks. I'm pretty good at dodging. All I do is every time some ones near me, I always think "Dodge!" because when someones near you they almost always try to hit you. You also want to pay close attention to your surroundings. Like if someone is holding a smart bomb you wanna make sure your not caught in the blast.

Also, you can just stay at a distance and let everybody else do the fighting. Then just pick off the last people that remain. But usually someone notices you and tries to kill you instead. so it's more of knowing when to do this and when not to.

Also, you can just stay at a distance and let everybody else do the fighting. Then just pick off the last people that remain. But usually someone notices you and tries to kill you instead. so it's more of knowing when to do this and when not to.

Ijustdon'tplaylikethatman

anybody on here play online? we should get an SFO match going!

i have managed to set up a WI-Fi connection for my Wii, but i have yet to Ascertain what my friendship code is so i can play with other people.

Ijustdon'tplaylikethatman

Ya it's kinda boring and doesn't work to good so most of the time I don't.

I'm not sure I could get my Wii set up for Wi Fi. I'll look into it though. I know we've done it before but right now I'm not sure it'll work.

I will elt you guys know when I figure out my Friend code ans such :yes:

I will elt you guys know when I figure out my Friend code ans such :yes:

I'll play a match with you sometime! ^_^

I'll play a match with you sometime! ^_^

Awsome, i shall alert you when i figure them out.

If my Wi-Fi didn't run off Hughes NET, I'd play some matches with guys too...

...the game's horrible lag doesn't help either. -_-

I'd love to brawl anyone I've got my wi-fi up and running so Rey (or anyone for that matter just lemme know when you wanna brawl it up :D

• 3 months later...

Hmm let's see....

1.Fox/Falco (Really good with both.If my friends pick their best I pick 1 of these 2!)

2.Marth (I enjoy useing him if I need to.)

3.Wolf (Slow but Strong.I kinda good as him.)

4.Kirby (I like his Inhale move or Copy as some people call it.)

5.Link (He can kick some a**)

6.Sonic (Not so strong but I can wuss out as him. :lol: )

7.Gannondorf (Really Strong!!)

8.Lucario (I like it.)

9.Pikachu (Strong-ish)

10.Bowser (Strong!)

11.Yoshi (fast and annoy people with his D-air attack. :lol: )

12.Meta Knight (He's good.)

13.Samus-ZSS (She's powerful in her powersuit and nimble in her Zero Suit.)

14.Zelda-Sheik (I'm better as Sheik than Zelda but both are strong.)

15.R.O.B. (He's ok,I guess.)

16.Toon Link (Ok well Nintendo deletes Young Link cause he's a copy then they make another Copy.WOW!!!)

17.Pit (Same thing as R.O.B.)

18.Pokemon Trainer (3 people in 1.)

19.Mario (Same as R.O.B.)

20.Luigi (Not as Strong or balanced as Mario to me.)

21.Ness (Strong for a little kid. Lol!)

22.Lucas (Same as Ness.)

23.Ike (I liked Roy better.)

24.Donkey Kong (I don't use him, Much.)

25.Diddy Kong (Barly use him.)

26.Snake (Confusing to me.)

27.Ice Climbers (Use them right and they kick a**)

28.Wario (I just love killing myself with his FS Bike. LOL!!!!)

29.Olimar (I don't use him much.)

30.Mr.Game & Watch (Ok.)

31.King Dedede (Love his ^+B=Super Jump move!)

32.Peach (Good if you use her right.)

33.JigglyPuff (She [or He] is kinda good if you know how to use her[him].{Too bad I don't know how :lol: })

34.Captain Falcon (I just hate this guy.Ok?!?!HE SUKZ!!!!!)

That's my line up. :)