SSBB characters

Vulvokunvrii

3.Wolf (Slow but Strong.I kinda good as him.)

Wolf's only really slow in running speed. Most of his good attacks (back air and forward air, Fsmash and Dsmash, etc.) are fast as hell, and his reflector is instant. He's like, the exact opposite of Sonic, actually.

5.Link (He can kick some a**)

7.Gannondorf (Really Strong!!)

It's truly a shame that two of the coolest characters are some of the worst in the game :( Ganon and Link deserve to be high on everyone's list.

27.Ice Climbers (Use them right and they kick a**)

I went through a phase where I liked using these guys. I played a guy online because he was talking crap in a forum I used to go to and I beat the shit out of him with chaingrabs and grabsmashes. Now, I can barely stand to play as them. I don't quite know why.

34.Captain Falcon (I just hate this guy.Ok?!?!HE SUKZ!!!!!)

BLASPHEMY! How can you say he sucks? Just look at how awesome he is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

Yeah, he just blew up a planet. By punching a guy in the face. He's that cool.

Although he actually is pretty bad in Brawl. But he's better than Ganondorf, at least!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vulvokunvrii

• Xortberg

• sniper

• Falconman

BLASPHEMY! How can you say he sucks? Just look at how awesome he is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

Yeah, he just blew up a planet. By punching a guy in the face. He's that cool.

Although he actually is pretty bad in Brawl. But he's better than Ganondorf, at least!

I said he sukz because he does to me that's my opinion and that's yours ok.So I say he SUKZ!!!!!

Cool answers everyone! i might consider playing during the summer....in between my community service hurs so i can graduate Highschool, and im also trying to find a job and get a driver's permit....

Peach is probably my favorite haha. It's just so fun and so easy to piss people off with her cause of her floating ability and dance taunt. ^-^

Other than that I play fox/falco, toon link, kirby or cpt falcon cause he's awesome.

Normal character: Fox

Serious character: Lucario

Don't feel like trying: Dedede

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite is fox, cuz he is quick and agile. His final smash isn't bad either. Next would have to be ike, cuz he iz a bad ass. Nuff said :P

My favorite is fox, cuz he is quick and agile. His final smash isn't bad either. Next would have to be ike, cuz he iz a bad ass. Nuff said :P

Ike is aokay i guess (personally i hate him)... Pretty intersting choices though ;)

Ikes gotta power, and hes a lot more likeable character then that pansy marth,

I used to play exclusively with Fox, Olimar and Samus/ZSSamus, but now I also enjoy playing with Sonic and Snake because playing with them feels so different, and learning to use them: adapt to their abilities, strengths and weaknesses is quite interesting. I also like playing with Falco and Wolf once in a while.

In Smash Bros. 64 and Melee I always played with Fox, Link and sometimes Ness, so I think Nintendo did a great job with Brawl, introducing new and interesting characters that help diversifying the experience.

I usually play as Kirby. But last time I played I used Fox once because he has ranged weapons.

I usually play as Kirby. But last time I played I used Fox once because he has ranged weapons.

Although they don't knockback, shame, but Fox totally reeks of awesomeness.

My top 4 list goes without order of preference:

Wolf: He has a really dangerous edge play and pretty good link combos from neutral attacks to air stuff, also, his smash up attack is a really good combo linker. His recovery just kinda sucks, but he makes that up with power and awesomess. Wolf also has some really good mid % KO attacks like front+b, air down+a, and some really nifty grabs as well.

Marth: Kinda sorta for the same reason as wolf, good air play and awesome combos, but he's of course faster, lighter and has more range. It's a shame it's one of those so called "overpowered" tier characters. Marth is one of the deadliest edge characters in the game if not treated carefully, having also a lot of air combo moves. Recovery wise, he is pretty average and some people abuse his grabs to do cheap chains.

Zero suit samus: eeee, she has one of the best air movement set, back+a has one of the biggest hitboxes and knockback ranges, up+a also has a high KO chance without being hard to nail and front+a is deadly too but harder to nail because only the second kick deals knockback, neutral a is a good way to get distance between you and the target. She's also pretty good on ground, having the wip (front+ B ) attack that is a good KO move at 80-100% and the stun ray ( B ) and stun smash(down+a) are pretty much combo starters. Her recovery kinda sucks because she's vulnerable to edge whore kind of players, even tho the wip has one of the longest tether ranges in brawl and her down+ b can get the job done sometimes.

Ike: Easy to say, Ike is my preference on party games, being able to kill players at 30-40% with one smash attack? do like. Yeah, he's slow as heck, but I don't think that matters on free-for-all games :P

My top 4 list goes without order of preference:

Wolf: He has a really dangerous edge play and pretty good link combos from neutral attacks to air stuff, also, his smash up attack is a really good combo linker. His recovery just kinda sucks, but he makes that up with power and awesomess. Wolf also has some really good mid % KO attacks like front+b, air down+a, and some really nifty grabs as well.

Marth: Kinda sorta for the same reason as wolf, good air play and awesome combos, but he's of course faster, lighter and has more range. It's a shame it's one of those so called "overpowered" tier characters. Marth is one of the deadliest edge characters in the game if not treated carefully, having also a lot of air combo moves. Recovery wise, he is pretty average and some people abuse his grabs to do cheap chains.

Zero suit samus: eeee, she has one of the best air movement set, back+a has one of the biggest hitboxes and knockback ranges, up+a also has a high KO chance without being hard to nail and front+a is deadly too but harder to nail because only the second kick deals knockback, neutral a is a good way to get distance between you and the target. She's also pretty good on ground, having the wip (front+ B ) attack that is a good KO move at 80-100% and the stun ray ( B ) and stun smash(down+a) are pretty much combo starters. Her recovery kinda sucks because she's vulnerable to edge whore kind of players, even tho the wip has one of the longest tether ranges in brawl and her down+ b can get the job done sometimes.

Ike: Easy to say, Ike is my preference on party games, being able to kill players at 30-40% with one smash attack? do like. Yeah, he's slow as heck, but I don't think that matters on free-for-all games :P

Pretty sweet explainations. I have adifferent oppinion on Zero Suit samus, but you like what you like. Awesome :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heh, my best character personally is Lucas, but my Ness is actually getting a lot better. And no, I am not just copying Tailz.

And as much as I wanna say I am good with Fox or Wolf, I am not too good. I am much better with Marth, Ike, and Peach being my next best three in order.

• 3 weeks later...

i think rey already knows what happens when i play with toon link (if you wanna know then ask him).................i have good DI (Directional Influence) with Toon Link and have survived high levels of damage in which are very hard to succeed in surviving if you cant use the character or other light characters like toon link himself correctly. he's a very good choice for me, due to his agility, great areal attacks, long reach weapons, high jumping skill, and easy to retaliate with. he's pretty much the only character i use now adays

I enjoy the hell out of Toon Link just because I can annoy the hell out of people, but using him truly well eludes me. I can piss Milky or King of the Shrooms off by jumping around and spamming boomerangs and bombs, but even against their not-so-good characters I have some trouble pulling a victory.

Bit of a shame, because he does seem to have a lot going for him that I'd like to use effectively.

My best character is definitely Jigglypuff. I've played a lot of good people, and they all say my Jigglypuff is legit and strong, which I'm happy to hear. I practiced a lot with him. Next would be Kirby, he's sort of like Jiggz in terms of floatyness, so it's easy to adapt my Jigglypuff style to Kirby, I'm a very good spiker with Kirby. Next is Marth, he's pretty strong with his sword attacks, I love air dancing with him, using all them aerials in the air and landing each of them on the person feels great. I'm also a natural with Samus, she's a little floaty this time around in Brawl, but her spikes are LEGENDARY. Like seriously, you use that crap and BAM, that person gets slammed down. Peach is pretty peachy as well, I swear, ask anyone, I was not good with Peach at all. But I love her so much, that I forced myself to train anD get good with her, even though her style wasn't exactly my favorite, I'm currently doing the same to Fox. And lastly Ice Climbers, I need to start learning how to chain-grab with them properly, but otherwise I'd say I'm pretty solid with them. Any other character I may use for fun, or to mess around, but these 6 are my mains and I'm actually pretty good with them. :P

TL:DR

1. Jigglypuff

2. Kirby

3. Marth

4. Samus

5. Peach

6. Ice Climbers

I managed to learn a bit of chain grabbing with the Ice Climbers myself when I had a fleeting interest in them. I never managed to learn how to be pro and just infinite grab keeping someone in the same spot, but I did learn down throw spamming chains nicely into a spike at the ledge. And if you're using the Gamecube controller, you can grab the enemy and use the C-Stick to use your other Climber and Smash Attack the hell out of your opponent.