Bronies... UNITE!

Vy'drach

I was relunctant to watch it personally, then after a few Youtube Poop parodies, I caved in and gave it a shot. ...Now I can't get enough of it, or it's memes/parodies.

1293090319764.gifWho's a silly pony? Applejack!

• 2 weeks later...

I was relunctant to watch it personally, then after a few Youtube Poop parodies, I caved in and gave it a shot. ...Now I can't get enough of it, or it's memes/parodies.

1293090319764.gifWho's a silly pony? Applejack!

That actually happens to be my dispenser screen in TF2.

In other news, the Rainbow Dash Teddy Roosebelt skin is done, Fluttershy up next.

130427228175.jpg

130427295913.png

Also, this video overloaded my senses with awesome annoyance,

Also, having just watched episode 25 of FiM, I have to agree with some random youtube commenter that the creators of FiM are very much aware of the infamous "Cupcakes" fan-fic. Episode 25 especially, as even knowing the basic plot of that story leaves you expecting Pinkie to go Hannibal Lector on somepony, especially when it's Rainbow Dash that's in the room with her when she's at her most... deranged. They are very aware of that story. If they actually aren't, that is, with no exaggerations, one of the biggest coincidences I have ever seen/heard of.

cupcakes.gif

Bump and an update. Robin Walker, one of the creators of Team Fortress, likes ponies.

He types it out, go to about 14:40 to see it.

In other pony-related news...

http://flankbook.amscpu.com/sys/

I'll just drop this here and leave.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few things if no one has heard:

Lauren Faust is no longer working on MLP: FiM, for a few reasons, not the least of which is she's pregnant, but she ok'd the story for Season 2

Season 2 starts in December last I heard

Luna reappears in Season 2, as well as a new recurring villain will be there

A background character is now a confirmed character, likely being Derpy Hooves, though not sure if they'll still call her Derpy, or change it to Ditzy Doo like they tried to do in Winter Wrap-Up. Though there is a better chance of finding official Derpy merchandise now.

Also, for sheer bad assery, epic crossover picture.

sonicponies.jpg

Everyone on my college dorm floor loves this show, and I saw an episode, and it seems quite awesome, but I don't have the time to get into it. xD

Everyone on my college dorm floor loves this show, and I saw an episode, and it seems quite awesome, but I don't have the time to get into it. xD

Should just watch it when you can, all the episodes are on youtube.

Should just watch it when you can, all the episodes are on youtube.

I probably will xD

Couple of things, one, check this out.

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/collab/res/5925.html

For anyone that doesn't want to read it, it's basically a MLP: FiM fighting game with online play, and it's going to have 17 characters to chose from. And it looks awesome, not some cheap attempt, but a really good one.

Secondly, for the lulz,

RDbrushie2.gif

• Like 1

I saw that fighting game on Equestria Daily, I totally can't wait for it.

/Maining Pinkie Pie

I saw that fighting game on Equestria Daily, I totally can't wait for it.

/Maining Pinkie Pie

When the other characters come out, assuming they aren't in the game at release, I'll be going with Big Macintosh probably. Until then, I'll have to see the character moves, though there's a good chance at Fluttershy, Rarity, or Pinkie maining.

• 2 weeks later...

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/06/10/the-newest-internet-bro-craze-my-little-pony/?iid=moreonnf

We're in Time Magazine. And they included a Brony Hitler video.

This is awesome. Y/N?

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/06/10/the-newest-internet-bro-craze-my-little-pony/?iid=moreonnf

We're in Time Magazine. And they included a Brony Hitler video.

This is awesome. Y/N?

Somuchyay.gif

This man deserves a medal. It was a good speech, and the pony references made it 20% cooler.

This is why I love the brony community.

This man deserves a medal. It was a good speech, and the pony references made it 20% cooler.

This is why I love the brony community.

Actually, I thought it was the same person, but checking the comments on the video you posted, Xort, he responded to a comment from the guy in this video.

Also, the Mayor of Ponyville isn't a pegasus!

Also, for anyone who hasn't see it on ponychan themselves, here's an archive of just about every pony remixed song out there, and updates to it (including a remix of a Touhou song, so if Milky hasn't seen Night of Pony, I'd recommend watching the video of it on youtube).

Music archive.

Also, with the TF2 "Pocket Ponies," seems like he's gotten Fluttershy done and is working on Rarity. I can't quite remember if he's done Twilight Sparkle yet, but I believe he has. If so, he should be done and releasing the pack once he finishes Rarity.

Couple of things, one, check this out.

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/collab/res/5925.html

For anyone that doesn't want to read it, it's basically a MLP: FiM fighting game with online play, and it's going to have 17 characters to chose from. And it looks awesome, not some cheap attempt, but a really good one.

Secondly, for the lulz,

RDbrushie2.gif

i've just found my new avi

i've just found my new avi

Twilightclap.gif

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/pony/res/2507484.html#35653476

APPLEJACK IS TEN YEARS OLD.

Her age is the only one that has been reasonably proven. The rest are rough estimates, but logical ones. While this entire thread was absolutely pointless, it was also one of the most inspiring things I've ever seen.

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/pony/res/2507484.html#35653476

APPLEJACK IS TEN YEARS OLD.

Her age is the only one that has been reasonably proven. The rest are rough estimates, but logical ones. While this entire thread was absolutely pointless, it was also one of the most inspiring things I've ever seen.

130722109364.png

My brain hurts now.

Yeah, I started skimming once I realized there was math involved and I couldn't possibly understand it. But it was a pretty cool read nonetheless.

Indeed. Though I'm not really taking it to heart. As far as I'm really concerned, the mane six are in the equivalent of their late teens.

Yeah, they said somewhere in there that 10 pony years is roughly equivalent to late teens/early twenties for humans, so it still works. Granny Smith is ~30, which translates into very old age humanwise.

But yeah, Word of Faust has already said something along the lines of "We're not too worried about the logic" so the thread, while amazing to look at, was pretty much the biggest waste of time I've seen in a while.