Next Nintnedo Console Confirmed!

Deploy

I'm personally looking forward to everything from Nintendo and (hopefully) lots of good 3rd party games.

I wish I could say the same, but I've been disappointed by most games released for the Wii, including some from Nintendo (namely Twilight Princess, which wasn't bad but it certainly wasn't what I expected either), and I also have a 360 so I don't really care for 3rd party games designed for the Wii when I can get the -usually- better versions for my 360, and there hasn't been a 3rd pary Wii exclusive I've been really interested in playing. Anyway, that's just my experience and my opinion about it, I understand if you -or anyone else- feels different about it.

^ Cute gif. Where'd you get it?

I think I found it in another forum, or using google images, I'm not sure :?... but yeah, it's cool.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deploy

• DZComposer

• Ghieri

• GameMasterGuy

The one thing that really upset me this console generation was that so many of the good cross platform games either didn't make it to the Wii, or felt very cut down when they did. There were tons of games on 360 and PS3 that I really wanted to play but couldn't. Some being both Dead Spaces, LA Noire, the full versions of Black Ops and Modern Warfare, Resident Evil 5, and so on.

Hopefully, Nintendo does things right this time. I wouldn't care if it was more powerful than the other consoles as long as it remains on par with them. That way third parties won't find it so difficult to move games to the new system and not make them feel cut down.

Hopefully this all turns out to be true, and not just some over inflated rumor.

I hope an awesome HD Paper Mario is made for it :P

I think that the codenames are exactly what they're not. The GC has nothing to do with dolphins, and the Wii wasn't a revolution. I guess this means that Nintendo is confirming that their next console won't make coffee for you.

I think that the codenames are exactly what they're not. The GC has nothing to do with dolphins, and the Wii wasn't a revolution. I guess this means that Nintendo is confirming that their next console won't make coffee for you.

The Wii technically was a revolution in motion control :?

This guy talks about the whole subject quite well-

15:18 is too long... and I'm too lazy. I'm waiting for E3.

Yes, June 7-9 shall be epic :D

Slightly off-topic, but I hope more Rayman Origins info pops up at E3, nothing's been said since last one.

I agree.

Also an update on Beyond Good & Evil 2 would be nice...

There

You could have posted something... useful lol

Anyways, here's some cool videos on the subject!

:D

Another RUMOR has surfaced; Rockstar Games seems to be on board with this new Nintendo console :)

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/04/19/rumor-rockstar-games-on-board-with-next-nintendo-console.aspx

Guest Mr. Nintendo

Another RUMOR has surfaced; Rockstar Games seems to be on board with this new Nintendo console :)

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/04/19/rumor-rockstar-games-on-board-with-next-nintendo-console.aspx

I wouldn't believe that rumor would be true...especially for the fact about GTA5. I would guess a sequel to Bully.

I wouldn't believe that rumor would be true...especially for the fact about GTA5. I would guess a sequel to Bully.

DS got China Town Wars....

I'm also hearing rumors of a new...

STAR FOX! :P

Guest Mr. Nintendo

DS got China Town Wars....

I know that but it wasn't really a great game for GTA fans despite the positive reception

I'm also hearing rumors of a new...

STAR FOX! :P

Call me negative all you want but I really wouldn't be surprised if the rumor was false or Nintendo announced Starfox is done for.

I know that but it wasn't really a great game for GTA fans despite the positive reception

Call me negative all you want but I really wouldn't be surprised if the rumor was false or Nintendo announced Starfox is done for.

Nintendo won't drop Star Fox. It's too popular and I mean, come on, Star Fox 64 3D???

Guest Mr. Nintendo

Nintendo won't drop Star Fox. It's too popular and I mean, come on, Star Fox 64 3D???

It's a remake of SF64, move along now.

It's a remake of SF64, move along now.

I know that <_<

But it could mean plans for another game.

Pit in Brawl = Coming game. See? It could happen.

I'm happy for a true next-gen Wii, but dammit in my poor living conditions I just got a normal-ass Wii in December 2009, hurrrrf.

Retro Studios would definitely be a welcome herald for the next Starfox game. They brought Metroid out of a 10 year dormancy, they can save Starfox too.

Retro Studios would definitely be a welcome herald for the next Starfox game. They brought Metroid out of a 10 year dormancy, they can save Starfox too.

They said they're working on something that "everyone wants them to do." And many people have been asking for Star Fox and F-Zero, so I'd guess either of those is most likely true.

I'm happy for a true next-gen Wii, but dammit in my poor living conditions I just got a normal-ass Wii in December 2009, hurrrrf.

I still dun have a Wii, period. x.x

They said they're working on something that "everyone wants them to do." And many people have been asking for Star Fox and F-Zero, so I'd guess either of those is most likely true.

Wasn't Retro also working on a new Donkey Kong Country?

Wasn't Retro also working on a new Donkey Kong Country?

Um...

They already finished it... :|

1496127-dkcr_large.jpg