Next Nintnedo Console Confirmed!

Deploy

Well, if the new console does have backwards capability, you could do the same as with your old DS's, trade your Wii and pick up the new console. You won't lose much... unless you bought games from the VC. :?

I think it's really likely that you'll be able to transfer your games to the new console.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deploy

• DZComposer

• Ghieri

• GameMasterGuy

^^Yeah, I guess that's possible, it would only be fair... unfortunately, we don't know for sure what they're gonna do about it.

If the images in that article are genuine, then my fears are realized and that controller is too big. I don't want a 10" wide $50+ controller, dammit.

I think I found it in another forum, or using google images, I'm not sure :?... but yeah, it's cool.

Lol, it looks like something Fred would make. :lol:

I like the name Nintendo Stream.

I DON'T like Nintendo Feel... (both rumored names)

Latest Rumor:

NO HDD. Instead, 8GB internal flash storage, and SD-card storage support.

Seriously, Nintendo? Did you NOT learn from the Wii storage problem, here?

Hard drives are fucking cheap as shit, I can get a 250 Gig HDD for $35 retail. That probably means bulk at ~$10 a piece. If that.

I don't understand this at all. It's cheap to do, and not doing it will alienate 3rd parties from the system.

At the very least, give us the option for an external HDD this time.

Also, enough with this "blocks" nonsense, Nintendo. Use bytes like everyone else.

Latest Rumor:

NO HDD. Instead, 8GB internal flash storage, and SD-card storage support.

Seriously, Nintendo? Did you NOT learn from the Wii storage problem, here?

Hard drives are fucking cheap as shit, I can get a 250 Gig HDD for $35 retail. That probably means bulk at ~$10 a piece. If that.

I don't understand this at all. It's cheap to do, and not doing it will alienate 3rd parties from the system.

At the very least, give us the option for an external HDD this time.

Also, enough with this "blocks" nonsense, Nintendo. Use bytes like everyone else.

I don't think that will be true considering the disks are equal to the size of Xbox 360 games and saves for those games take quite the bit of space. 8 Gigs will not be enough.

I mean, I can see them maybe doing something like the Xbox 360 though by having two different bundles. Maybe an 8 gig bundle and then maybe a 60 gig model beside it.

60 gigs of space takes no more than a 4 inch by 1 inch chip so that could very easily be installed to the "Striim" as they call it.

Largest SD card I can find is 128 gigs, and costs $180 US. As I said earlier, 250 Gig HDD is ~$35-$40.

Please, Nintendo, don't do this. Put a 250Gb HDD in Cafe.

Remember, this is all rumor.

People could have just made that up because they assume Nintendo's storage will suck again. :P

• 2 weeks later...

So, now the name rumor isn't Nintendo Stream, but rather Nintendo Feel.

Really? They're getting worse? I hope to God this isn't the name. Terrible.

Apparently the name comes from the touchscreen having haptic feedback. Yay for $50+ controllers! :no:

Nintendo Feel? Didn't anyone tell them that's a horrible name?

It make me sort of envision a windowless van with a creepy guy behind the wheel, pulling over and telling kids by the road he's got a "Nintendo Feel" installed in the back, and they can go check it out if they want...

http://nintendoscene.com/2011/05/15/project-cafe-leaked-games-list/

HMMMMMMM

Looks fake and legit at the same time...

The fact that this is unsourced damages it's credibility. It's a random blog post.

Yes, the list is epic, but it must be taken with the requisite dose of salt.