Fluxy's College Art-ish Random Pile Section

Fluxy

BeastinCainus.jpg

Beastin Cainus is a character I have, and used a pic I found to represent him. I feel this represents him much more, personally. Also, yeah, the arms aren't very good, but it's improvement.

funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post.jpg

Looks really nice Nick! I especially like the smaller detail work put into the picture; from the little tufts of fur near the side of his face and head, along with the tinted look of the glasses, I'd say it turned out quite good! :D

(Though in the future, I'd place a signature or set of initials somewhere on the drawing where someone attempting to plagiarize wouldn't be able to edit it out without ruining something :))

Whoa! thats pretty good (i wish i could draw Anthros that good. I have to have a completely distraction free environment to draw good.

Wow Nick, that is pretty awesome. Good job! And the arms are good, actually. :3

Thanks, guys! I would have tons more up easily, but I can't till my comp comes back tomorrow after work. Then I can play on my Tablet and be on again. Sorry about all the waiting and not being here. >.<

Kaida.jpg

A quick sketch of something I wanted to draw for a while. I'm still refining it, but I wanted to throw it up, and only took me a good... 20-25min I wanna say?

EDIT:

KaidaDarker.jpg

Darker outline. I am trying to get used to this step really when it comes to art, and all. I am hoping to find out some tips on Color/Shading/Highlights for some more help on improving further.

• 2 months later...

Been a long time since I posted in here. I do still draw a lot, I just hardly post most of it anywhere anymore.

Buuuut, that'll change, as I now have a DeviantArt. But, I can not link it, as there is one mature picture on it, [Long story short, I got bugged into drawing it] so if you want it, ask for it, or find me on the site.

Either way, I'll upload the latest pic I did here though.

IunoThompson.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

It's pretty shitty, and I know I could do better, but here it is. This is the official picture for whatever the fuck you call them nowadays. Furrself, furshit, I don't care, so here it is.

FluxSentor.jpg

• Like 1

That's quite good actually, you know.

Good work on the anatomy for instance! :)

I'm in agreement with Psygonis here; it looks quite good! :D

I'm going to quote what you said to me yesturday "you're your own worst critique"

Seriously, you did great.

Excellent work, you have definitely gotten better over time.

• 4 weeks later...

Ooh, quite impressive there, Fluxy! I really love that color scheme and the smoke-like intricacies of the background :D.

Shading is a bit weird, but the drawing is better overall than the previous one. The expression on the face renders better and the head has a better shape, mainly.

Shading is a bit weird, but the drawing is better overall than the previous one. The expression on the face renders better and the head has a better shape, mainly.

Not shooting for perfect or great. xP And yup, still getting used to drawing things better in general, and I still hate shading. XD

You should practice it, it really gives attitude to drawings.

If you suck that much, try shading cubes, spheres and other basic shapes in the first place, then try to mentally reduce bits of your drawings to such primitives to have a better idea of how to shade them! ;)

You should practice it, it really gives attitude to drawings.

If you suck that much, try shading cubes, spheres and other basic shapes in the first place, then try to mentally reduce bits of your drawings to such primitives to have a better idea of how to shade them! ;)

I know that, but.... I suck? I mean, I thought I was doing alright with shading. I can't get that good at it all after only a few attempts... Didn't know it really sucked.