Fluxy's College Art-ish Random Pile Section

Fluxy

I didn't say you suck, you said you hated it! Don't get me wrong... XD

(But you could improve it... :P)

No, you said pretty clearly, "If you suck that bad", and I never said I sucked, I just said I hated it. It doesn't mean I see it as -bad-. XD Just like Wicked. I hate Kristen's acting, but it doesn't mean I think she sucks, lol. I didn't get you wrong at all. And I know I could improve, I have said that to like, everyone and on like almost all my art work comments on other sites... *Cries in corner*

So that is what Everett looks like now, That is awesome

So that is what Everett looks like now, That is awesome

APPARENTLY IT SUCKS!!!!!!!

[Noooow I am just giving you a hard time about it, Psy. x3]

Don't post your artwork open to comments if you don't want critics... Especially when I give fair advice on something you criticized yourself. I said shading was weird, you said you hated it. Therefore, you need to practice it so you get better and stop hating it.

(Lol the butthurt comment on FB! I've seen better at giving "a hard time"... :rolleyes: Like your shading actually... Maybe you hate giving a hard time to people as well... :troll:)

Don't post your artwork open to comments if you don't want critics... Especially when I give fair advice on something you criticized yourself. I said shading was weird, you said you hated it. Therefore, you need to practice it so you get better and stop hating it.

(Lol the butthurt comment on FB! I've seen better at giving "a hard time"... :rolleyes: Like your shading actually... Maybe you hate giving a hard time to people as well... :troll:)

I'll now pull the most loved Saber's famous move; "I'm right, and you are obviously wrong". xP And whoopedy doo, you've seen better, want me to throw you a party? xP I don't really care. Lol

Kiiiinda rushed the highlighting on this one, and didn't focus too much time on it really, but I still think it came out great. It is a gift for my friend Conor, as it is his birthday. He likes necromancer and more evilish things in D&D, so I drew him an evil necro puppy. x3

ConorsGift.jpg

• Like 1

Shading's much more consistent on that one! :3

Yup! ^^ After I do my next picture tomorrow, I am gonna go back in this one and highlight a bit better, and just do little touch ups just for the sake of learning, but yeah, thanks!

And no worries, Crazy. You commented on DA, and that is plenty enough. XDD

• 2 weeks later...

Huh, haven't posted in this for a while. Been mainly working on comic stuff and just basic doodles. I think I'll scan up some work anthro doodles I did and post em here just so you all can see I don't only just draw my comic now, Lol.

Kiiiinda rushed the highlighting on this one, and didn't focus too much time on it really, but I still think it came out great. It is a gift for my friend Conor, as it is his birthday. He likes necromancer and more evilish things in D&D, so I drew him an evil necro puppy. x3

ConorsGift.jpg

I missed this one. :(

It looks really nice! The shading looks good, and I really like the background.

• 2 weeks later...

Milky helped me out a lot with week, not only in life stuff, but just plain overall. Thanks for being such a great friend.

Anywho, I drew him as a Badger [since he, like the Honey Badger, doesn't give a shit] Soldier from TF2. Hope you all like, specially you, Milky.

EDIT: Support on Deviant Art please [ http://fluxysentor.deviantart.com/art/General-In-Action-261476970 ]

GeneralMilkyAnthroSoldiercolor-2.png

I. EAT. MAAAGGGOTS!

Just felt like doing a real quick sketch on my tablet of what I was doin tonight.... Like all other nights. ;_;

random_sketch_by_fluxysentor-d4cdrsf.png

Again, thanks for the artwork (and free advertizing! \o/)!

I hope my side of the trade won't disappoint either... ;)

You know, work gets boring, get a nice 30-60min of helping kids with their homework. I like those times. It's those times that I get to sit down and actually draw, and not do simple doodles. But hey, this one I did yesterday, among anouther sketch, cept I am still working on that one and will probably work on it tomorrow. I thought I'd upload this one at least since it is somewhat decent for exposure.

work_sketch_1_by_fluxysentor-d4ckxuj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ It's ADORABLE! :D

*Ahem*, excuse me for a moment;

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW! ^_^

^ It's ADORABLE! :D

*Ahem*, excuse me for a moment;

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW! ^_^

<3 I love it so much as my avatar! It didn't even take much time at all so I just like, Love it x3