When life gets confusing!

Thu'um

Meh, Mondays will do that to you. You just gotta get up! Yeah, 4 years is nothing - itll pass by before you know it.

Well i went to stone mountain festival today, there wasn't much i was interested in but there were these girls dancing, i stopped to watch but not sure if it was because of the dancing or the girls :P ....

But then the state troopers closed of a block that i was sitting at and that was a little exciting. After climbing the mountain we left.

I'm concerned about my grandfather he barely eats...he had a 1/4 sand which today :/ he is really skinny.

i was called a pagan today :/ the spainsh teacher said almost 95% of the spainsh world was catholic and asked us if any of us were catholic 2 kids raised their hand. i was one. later after class a kid called me a pagan XD

Tough day of wreslting, we ran with kids on our backs for 5 miles and then ran winds sprints then had to make it back to the wrestling place in less then 45 minutes.....so tired but i lead the group my legs are probobly my stongest muscles

WOW i just found out the girl sitting behind me in Spanish is a sophomore, but i'm not sure weather thats good or bad :-P

I see no inherent issues.

I see no inherent issues.

well i sorta like'd her....But she is older then me which i feel isn't an problem for now....but what about her? freshman can't be nearly as sociably desirable as a other sophomore.

and a few other problems i don't feel like closing to i get to learn her more

well i sorta like'd her....But she is older then me which i feel isn't an problem for now....but what about her? freshman can't be nearly as sociably desirable as a other sophomore.

and a few other problems i don't feel like closing to i get to learn her more

I thought about the social aspects of this entire ordeal but I still don't see how a year can make that much of a difference.

It really doesn't. A year isn't a big deal. Its like a scab, if you ignore it there's no problem, but if you pick at it, it bleeds and things become a mess. So, if you want to make a big deal out of it, you can do that, but if you want the girl don't be afraid to assert yourself. It is better to have tried, and failed, then never to have tried at all.

Alright, so I just got done talking to AJC on FaceBook and he wants me to spread some news.

AJC won't be on for like the next week or two, as his dad is PISSED and literally ripped the man's computer out of the wall. k_e_eek.gif

So, yeah, AJC is gonna be off for a while.

Hopefully he gets back soon though! k_e_smile.gif

Ah, dude! You should've just asked about that!

I post from MY ITouch at times >.<

No biggie, though :wink:

Ya my bad, but my dad will let me be on computer 4 hours friday and 6 saturday for over reacting....and my little poney seanon starts saturday!!!!! We are going to read the oddesy in litature but iv already read it lol Im going to start posting youtube videos here on various topics amd explain what tjhey mean to me

Yeah, dad's over react. It's part of the job description, especially to their sons. Takes a man to make a man, ya' dig :P

O god my parents are fighting, my

Whole faimly

Yells its kinda

Known through out the neighbir hood which stinks . We all yell and scream at each other, dont know why we do. Mabye we are all just blind in seeing past our own views.... Any how on my way home i sundenely felt a new emotion im not sure how to describe it, but i felt like a vary diffrent person. But i ended up resenting this feeling just because i dont want to grow up and im having a really hard time. I DONT like who i am becoming, i dont want to grow up to be like my dad or

Mom.

parents arguing again......i think its work stress and school stuff, but at least they are negotiating now. But i get really stressed and start to feel like its partly my fault.

today was a good day :P first i went to math and found i got a 95 on my math test! then at lunch the marines came ( reynard would have loved it) the were more interested in recruiting seniors ,but they brought a pull up bar and alot of the big football players went up there and did about 7 and then i went and did 17 lol :lol: then in English we were righting similes and the teacher gave us an exsample: she was as beautiful as a rose. so i wrote: her beauty was on par to that of a rose, one that travelers often stop to admire and live in a perfect moment of grace. :love: so the teacher told us to go put it on a random students desk and when i laid it down( my student was far from random ;) ) i went back to m seat. i watched her as she read it, from the corner of my eye, and she look perplexed by it. she kept taking glances over at me for the rest of class. while other students read aloud the new found similes on the desk. Felt good, don't know why. :D

*Jaw drops with tongue sticking out*

Oh my god thats awesome! Wish I could have seen them! Mabye I could talked to them and stuff ^^

If you want to impress a girl don't call her "on par" cuz, to use a math term, that is equal to or less than the thing you are comparing her to.

her beauty was on par to that of a rose, one that travelers often stop to admire and live in a perfect moment of grace.

Though nice sounding, it is not a simile due to the fact that the sentence completely lacks the words "like," or "as." Its a metaphor. Just so you know, bro.

One line I like to use when wooing a girl is this, "Your beauty, my heart, would make Aphrodite jealous and the Queen of the Angels sigh in envy. As the sun nourishes a pretty rose, so dose your loveliness nourish my heart."

If you want to impress a girl don't call her "on par" cuz, to use a math term, that is equal to or less than the thing you are comparing her to.

Though nice sounding, it is not a simile due to the fact that the sentence completely lacks the words "like," or "as." Its a metaphor. Just so you know, bro.

One line I like to use when wooing a girl is this, "Your beauty, my heart, would make Aphrodite jealous and the Queen of the Angels sigh in envy. As the sun nourishes a pretty rose, so dose your loveliness nourish my heart."

lol i didn't mean for it to be her, but when the teacher said go lay it on some one elses desk i sorta hatched a plan, an i beilive a oringinly had beauty on par to that "as" a rose making it a simile. lol and i used on par as the deffination in golf

I have been so busy latly its horrible, i will most likely be busy all week finishing up my paper!

also i deleted my facebook, reason? : there was a drunk party of 14 year olds in my neighbor hood that i was marked to attend on fb but never did. i deleted for safety reasons

er i am thinking of getting my user name changed back to ajc3000fox its more homely, original, and meaningful.

schoo's tuff man, i wasn't able to post this entire week.

Going to my first varsity foot ball game firday, i heard from K9 kids where drunk, and some did somethings they weren't suppose to in the bathrooms. :(

anyhow, i was invited to join a prestigious shogun2 total war clan, i fought there leader and it was very close so hopefully my application will be accepted.

My account is now a full status in TF2 so i can trade and such :)

and now for a video that means alot to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6JWD1VAWg8 after command kursed ending was one of my least favorite and i thought it was quite horrific :( this very much explains how i felt and i beilve it to be very aporopriate