When life gets confusing!

Thu'um

OH gawd, i big party at meh house tommorow so no computer, I have also discovered that squiirls were always meh favorite animal.

I knew that squirrels were your favourite animal for quite some time now.

Anyways, what type of party is this?

The type i was clearly uninvited to :P Sounds like his parents or some else is throwing a party, not him. Hes just attending lol

I knew that squirrels were your favourite animal for quite some time now.

I just hadn't gotten to posting it, or really thinking about it.

a PAR-TAY as pinkie pie would say :P But it was a BBQ and all the kids and their parents came ffrom the neighbor hood. And we played all day and night.

The type i was clearly uninvited to :P Sounds like his parents or some else is throwing a party, not him. Hes just attending lol

Yes, BUT i still had a nice time even if it wasn't a kids party....and thoase can get out of hand. But thats a story for another time. 0_0

I am sorta shell shocked school start on monday! That means a lot less posting, i might be alot less active only posting a couple of times a week. Also no late night posting will be possible and TF2 will only be on sundays and the mabye every 3rd friday. I'm sure i'll enjoy high school and all the new things i'll find out about...But still. I am getting pretty nervous.

Wrestling season starts in november but my dad likes it so much the first practice for me is tuesday :/ not sure what to think. I do like wrestling alot, but its quite stressful. both mentaly and physicaly. I often get very stressed before it. and i am very nervous it will cut my homework time.

Yey for tight fitting clothes and groping other dudes. <--- Wrestling in a nut shell :P

Yey for tight fitting clothes and groping other dudes. <--- Wrestling in a nut shell :P

Not true wrestling is alot harder then most sports, and requires Intense amounts of skill strength and training.

Any how had my first day oh high school, i come from a middle school that will only have 20 kids out of the 1500 of my grade so i barely know any one. So i gots on the buss with my neighbor and we went to school. I had a good time. I Realy like meh teachers and there are SOOO many pretty girls. My old school was mostly boys :/ and the were few pretty girls, if any girls at all.

BUT then on the buss ride home there was this one really pretty girl on my buss. I asked my freind about her and he said shes very popular, and she lives i my nieghbor hood and i never knew!! <3

Pretty girls eh? Maybe you should get to know said pretty girl?

Pretty girls eh? Maybe you should get to know said pretty girl?

This is sound advice, especially if she lives in your neighbourhood.

lol sound adive it is. But due to home work over load i only get ten minutes on sfo a night :(

Her name is Kathrine but everybody calls her Kat we talked briefly on the bus before i got off, but i'm still not sure where she lives exactly. my friends told me where she lived but his directions weren't very good. There is another girl named irealend, and she very pretty too and in alot of my classes, but it has only been 2 days so i have been focusing on school work alot!

Kat? Meow! Ah, that brings back memories... Fun memories to say the least. AJC you sound like a kid in a candy shop who has been told they can whatever they want, and you can't seem to put your hand on that which you desire most!

Kat? Meow! Ah, that brings back memories... Fun memories to say the least. AJC you sound like a kid in a candy shop who has been told they can whatever they want, and you can't seem to put your hand on that which you desire most!

yes i thought the cat thing was ironic, BUT i've only been in highschool 3 days why jump after 1 girl? i'd like to get to know them all 1st. there are plenty of grils an plenty of time no need for rush. i would rather develop somthing based of more the phsysical attraction, but that takes time too.

I LOVE my freaking Language arts teacher. since the seconed she started teaching i had a gaint respect for her. No one dares speak becasue she treats the class with such kindness and respect that no one would want to brake that respect. She has her cute little habits too.

Checking out the teachers too! This is a side of you I haven't seen before!

Checking out the teachers too! This is a side of you I haven't seen before!

NOOO I don't think yuo understand, i really like this teacher, as a person she'd be a person who understands me perfictly. She told us about her life today, it was nice :-). I feel a com in that classroom i han't felt in a long time....

In other news havn't been able to to "chat with kat" i only see her on the bus and she is always surronded by other chicks and always goes straight to the back :/

But there is another super cute girl sits behind me in spainsh, madaline. Usally hate that name, but now :-P

had freshmen firday today didn't get beat up! yay.

havn't been able to talk to kat she has like sort been avioding meh or somthing.

Not much to say :P

Tell me why?!?!

I HATE MONDAYS!

TELL ME WHY!?!

Cuz I hate mondays!

I havn't been able to post but i have been so busy with school, only the seconded week and i have home work keeping me up to 10 at night. by then i'm to tired to post so i go right to bed :P

Irelend is the girl i have been tallking to she really nice. But she aviods me somtimes not sure why?

Wrestling season has started and i go to three practices a week, it a tough sport. I almost cried last practice....almost.

Going to babysit some kids, first time going to baby sit and there are 8 FREAKING KIDS i'm a little nervous.

but its going to be friday night so i won't be able to play TF2 and BTW i won't be posting here very much due to mork amount

How much are you being paid to look after 8 kids?

Ugh, 8 kids? Seriously?! That's probably gonna be hectic. :-P

How much are you being paid to look after 8 kids?

Siposidly alot since i'm getting payed by 5 mothers :P

Wow, you sure got a lot going on!

Are you gonna be 1 on 8 or are you getting some assistance with the babysitting?

Wow, you sure got a lot going on!

Are you gonna be 1 on 8 or are you getting some assistance with the babysitting?

Not sure, i might strike a deal with another kid. hope fully since i informed him of it he will settle for 40% or somthing

If he's a good friend he may go for it, but odds are it's gonna have to be 50/50 dude.

But hey, ya never know! k_e_smile.gif

If he's a good friend he may go for it, but odds are it's gonna have to be 50/50 dude.

But hey, ya never know! k_e_smile.gif

well i am probobly going to have to do that, even if he agrees to 40% my mom will make my split it even

Moms, they get in the way of the best laid plans! k_e_lol.gif

But seriously, I'm sure you'll OWN this babysitting job! :wink: