When life gets confusing!

Thu'um

i agree, havn't been to active for these past few days but i have had guests and was unable to find th time to get on, i'll brief you on it later

Woot four pages of blogging for you AJC!

girl i use to like used my friend to try to get close to me and then dumped him, i obvilously don't like her nao, but my friend's a little upset. However, i guess the jokes on her as she has earned her self a poor reputation

Had an asome SFO TF2 game tonight it started as a match 1v1 with between shroom and I, but then we started inviting others to help us out, and it was almost as big as TF2 sundays/fridays. not to mention i did well.

Honesty is always the best policy. Lol, even in actions the deeds you do can be honest actions. So if this girl really wanted you she said/ acted and approached you honestly, and in the end less confusion mistrust and hurt would have gone around. But that is what growing up is about, learning from your silly mistakes and having people wiser then you put you in your place :P

Most definitely, Ajc. Glad to see that things are kinda going well.

i don't ever swear. i know its not bad, but its not good either and people respect me becasue i don't

I don't swear, but I don't think I'm respected any more because of it, for me it's more of a challenge, it's easy to swear, anyone can do it, everyone does, it's quite a bit harder NOT to swear. That and it's funner to use a variety of cooler words to express your unhappiness.

• Like 1

I don't swear, but I don't think I'm respected any more because of it, for me it's more of a challenge, it's easy to swear, anyone can do it, everyone does, it's quite a bit harder NOT to swear. That and it's funner to use a variety of cooler words to express your unhappiness.

while its more intresting to use an aray of colorful words to express anger or what not, i don't find it hard not to swear. Its just sorta a loop i'm in were i can't. Like a habit. If i tried to swear it would just come out really slow and sound pressed and uncomfortable.

I really enjoyed the two new deadliest warrior episodes, though Napoleon really should have beaten george washignton. However Joan of Arc rigthfuly won because of her armour.

Psssh, she was a 14 year old girl who people thought was a witch or an angel of god. Like HItler, she moved people. I like the character of WIlliam the Conqueror better lol Can't win them all though right?

Psssh, she was a 14 year old girl who people thought was a witch or an angel of god. Like HItler, she moved people. I like the character of WIlliam the Conqueror better lol Can't win them all though right?

william was a better warrior, but he lack the tech Joan had (she was 19 btw) and he only had chain mail which was horrible at stoping joan's sword, as for joan her armour was un peirce able.

getting better at TF2 i can play quite competitivly with our better user's nao.

My Shogun @ has A bug since the DLC and i can't play on online

loving the desscousin with milky in the chat box! i havn't felt so good in a long time

Trolling does indeed give that good feeling. :)

i have had a nice 3o minute long morning, and i plan to have a nice day. :) i have been thinking again. i'll post later on what i'm confused about.

User and I had a chat on steam about his sprays, he asked if i liked them and i thoguht they were okay, but there was one cuaght my eye, a picture of a squirl. Now i have seen yiff, but it was nothing that i really cared about, it just wasn't any thing i had an intrerest in. User thinks being a furry is just a fetish but i disagree. There are few anthro i actualy find attractive and i am furry so....And the anthro i did like weren't attractive simply becasue they were part animal. However, this did intreage me to look up yiff once more to get an idea of why i didn't like it. Again i found star fox stuff that i was repulsed at, and many other things that even went as far as scaring me. But then i stumbled upon a comic. in the comic it was sorta a romantic style with to child hood nemisies falling in love. and i did enjoy and the yiff in it didn't bother me, and i think it was because it was drawn like they were in Love and not just having sex for high.

Have i Completely expressed my thoughts on the matter, no. Only what i could understand. sorry if you guys don't like to hear me talk about this stuff, but its more for me. so i can vet some real feelings.

I hate my sisters, they get me in trouble :-(

My dad can be obtuse aswell. He caim to his house for his free week. he got here wehn we were working on the house puting new windows in. And of course he told us we needed to clean it 0_o! how can we do that when their buildin on the house! of course its gonna be dirty. hten he told us to get ready to go to the beach , which usally takes us thirty minutes, and we weren't ready in 10 he flipped out about how nobody cares about him and nobody does what he says!! i tryed to explain to him it take a little while for us to be ready, but he can't comprhend anything excwpt about how he feels!!!

but the whole faimly got in a fight :(

User and I had a chat on steam about his sprays, he asked if i liked them and i thoguht they were okay, but there was one cuaght my eye, a picture of a squirl. Now i have seen yiff, but it was nothing that i really cared about, it just wasn't any thing i had an intrerest in. User thinks being a furry is just a fetish but i disagree. There are few anthro i actualy find attractive and i am furry so....And the anthro i did like weren't attractive simply becasue they were part animal. However, this did intreage me to look up yiff once more to get an idea of why i didn't like it. Again i found star fox stuff that i was repulsed at, and many other things that even went as far as scaring me. But then i stumbled upon a comic. in the comic it was sorta a romantic style with to child hood nemisies falling in love. and i did enjoy and the yiff in it didn't bother me, and i think it was because it was drawn like they were in Love and not just having sex for high.

Have i Completely expressed my thoughts on the matter, no. Only what i could understand. sorry if you guys don't like to hear me talk about this stuff, but its more for me. so i can vet some real feelings.

I never said that furry was just, as in ONLY, a fetish. I'll be the first one to tell you that furry means different things to different people. The furry fandom is what you make of it yourself. Also, while our conversation wasn't explicit and would be within the rules for normal SF-O posting I feel a little uncomfortable at having indirectly given you "inspiration" to look up material that would otherwise be NSFW. :/

That being said yes, I find images like that completely unappealing and repulsive as well. Again, however, furry means different things to different people. I have my own preferences and what appeals to me and so do others.

That being said, you're still young and it's been proven that a teen doesn't develop full mental capacity into even their early 20's so I wouldn't worry too much about it, a mind such as yours is more...impressionable than a mind like myself. :)

If you need any advice on this matter don't hesitate to contact me, I've been through a very similar situation such as yours years ago.

user is concerned about my post :/

and i was ninjed

you didn't ispire me to look up yiff, i have seen it before. wasn't anything worth my time. but i wanted to no why i desliked it, and what better way then to look it up? I hate to make u feel responsible for such a thing and it wasn't really anything bad. But i did find a comic strip that i enjoyed, not becasue of the yiff in it but because of the story it had.

Yes we do all have our own prefences, but i wanted to find out why i didn't like yiff. Just a courisoty.

i have problems with my thoughts all the times, i am glad i no i can come to u for this kinda stuff.

i will be in atlanta by firday, and is hould have a mic for next TF2 day :D so now you guys will here me and my deep voice XD

highschool start on the 15 or somthing :( getting so close. and now my best friend goes to a diffrent school because she wasn't suppose to date a guy! how stupid...