When life gets confusing!

Thu'um

school is ever closer and i am geting nervous but for some reason i'll post my classes : i have spainsh 1, then computing in the modern world, then advanced integrated math honors, then biology honors, 9th grade litature and comprehsion, American goverment and polotics, general health ( :-D yay learning what by body does for the 5th time, learning about intercourse, and getting told not to smoke or drink ) and then adveiesment

i went to a water park today, i had fun. i also havn't had a soda in a week :D sodas make me feel bad.

told my best friend about this place and star fox in genral, when i was done she went " Perfesional laser tag?" XD haha user she dose not aprove of you.

But i told her about command and stuff, she really like the idea of Fox + krystal. but when i showed her the endings of command, she said she understod why i cry'd.

She is the best friend ever, i don't think i could have told that to anyone but her. And she understood me to. <3 i was so sad when i found out she can't go to the same high school as me. We both went through alot together during the 8th grade, :( i won't be able to talk to her face to face about high school....she was the first person i think i loved that wasn't related to me. i'd bleed for her....

You'd bleed for her? I cut my finger while cutting onions for a girl once, does that count as bleeding for her? :P Never the less, if you two are good friends you can always keep in contact and things will work out. Where there is a will, there is a way; so do not be discouraged.

It may not be exactly the same. Seasons change, as do people, that in and of its self is not necessarily a bad thing. Some times things change for the better. See how it plays out, and it may not be as bad as your heart ache thinks it is. YOu guys can still hang out and talk can you not? Just not at the same high school.

told my best friend about this place and star fox in genral, when i was done she went " Perfesional laser tag?" XD haha user she dose not aprove of you.

Wat. How did a conversation get started about me and competitive laser tag of all things. O_o

General rule of thumb: NEVER tell your female friends or most GF's about competitive laser tag....EVER. Nor do you take them to laser tag facilities and show them how you play. I assure you, things will work out for the best. ;)

I wouldn't have minded seeing her reaction though if you told her about furries in general. :P

Wat. How did a conversation get started about me and competitive laser tag of all things. 0_o

General rule of thumb: NEVER tell your female friends or most GF's about competitive laser tag....EVER. Nor do you take them to laser tag facilities and show them how you play. I assure you, things will work out for the best. ;)

I wouldn't have minded seeing her reaction though if you told her about furries in general. :P

well when i told her about the sight and of course talked about the staff :P

Is lazer tag expenisve ? :/ because i'm try to think why i shouldn't

er, :hehe: furries where a topic for another time. But she know that i am one

well when i told her about the sight and of course talked about the staff :P

Is lazer tag expenisve ? :/ because i'm try to think why i shouldn't

er, :hehe: furries where a topic for another time. But she know that i am one

For just casual play no, however for the competitive aspect yes it is. Mainly traveling expenses and such.

You live in Atlanta right? There's a center in the Duluth area, I was there in 2007 for Nationals.

For just casual play no, however for the competitive aspect yes it is. Mainly traveling expenses and such.

You live in Atlanta right? There's a center in the Duluth area, I was there in 2007 for Nationals.

alright that what i thought. But I No one i know has ever heard of Perfessional lazer tag, it seems quite exotic to us.

I have been there too, thought it was for wrestling.

and i did tell her what a furry is basicly, i didn't tell her anything about the fanom cause i'd might freak her out XD

Meh, is she or you moving away? Man, if some one said i couldn't see some one i loved, they'd have another thing coming.

well she lives on other side of town, and she'd get in big toruble if she made her way over here. School is basiculy where we talked, but now because of this guy she isn't aloud to go to the public high school were i go

i haves a mike now, it is from my neighbors. Looking forward to going to my church here in atlanta( whole summer in was in SC) but now i'm back.

9 days till high school and i'm getting rather nervous. Any thing funny happen to any of you?

Yes, i finished writing another chapter in my book. Which i will shamelessly avertise here. Chapter Zero. If you are reading my post, you should be reading my book instead. 'Nough said.

Its not a fan fic lmao, its an actually novel. My own idea and everything. My idea, and some day people will write fan fics of my work. Cuz im actually a published authors. I don't write fan fics, they are demeaning.

http://starfox-online.net/index.php/topic/8911-chapter-zero/page__pid__315109#entry315109

there was this one girl from my old school and she went through a boyfriend every week, sorta scared me. She would be dating one guy and the just jump into anothers arms of another and then at parties she would pretty much well i'll stop just to keep this child friendly.

She sorta scared me and i avioded her.....

there was this one girl from my old school and she went through a boyfriend every week, sorta scared me. She would be dating one guy and the just jump into anothers arms of another and then at parties she would pretty much well i'll stop just to keep this child friendly.

She sorta scared me and i avioded her.....

Sounds like a friend from LQ that I know. Girls are all over him constantly and now he has 1,500 of them on facebook. :/

And when he was younger he had a girlfriend every week as well that he brought into the local LQ center.

Sounds like a friend from LQ that I know. Girls are all over him constantly and now he has 1,500 of them on facebook. :/

And when he was younger he had a girlfriend every week as well that he brought into the local LQ center.

ya but this girl would just grab anyone, and i didn't want to feel violated or hurt her feelings so i always kept 10 feet between her and me.

i feel like a jerk.

I leid about not eating the last 2 icecream sandwhichs to my mom and she found out and made me feel very guilty, i am very stuck in the habit of lying......

got my friend to join sfo, weather he will be active or not is up to the community so give him a warm welcome :)