Pgpaw3

I had an idea that a Wii U Star Fox game could have a 2-5 player co-op mode, as well as standard single player.

The first 4 players could control different members of the Star Fox team, so Player 1 is Fox, Player 2 is Falco, and so on. They could be controlled by a Wiimote, Gamepad or Pro Controller, and have Gyro or classic controls.

Then the 5th player could use a Gamepad and could be the Great Fox in a way. They can send items down to the other 4 players to help them, and they could have a map of the area displayed on the screen, so they can find secret routes and other hidden secrets.

It could also be done that the multiple players have to work together to unlock some secrets and get into some areas.

This co-op feature could also be used in online multiplayer, where 4 players control the Star Fox team, and a 5th helps them out with items in the middle of the battles. The same would go for the other team.

Well, that was my idea. What do you guys think of it?

It's interesting, but it wouldn't work without altering the core gameplay of starfox in general. But that's besides the point.

It could work, provided the game was less linear, and had several routes - wouldn't want slippy hogging all those baddies, now eh?

But I like it, it just needs more development, it could work.

• 2 weeks later...