Is there a 'Do you know Star Fox test' or something?

Jimmy Darnell

Question

So I was in chat, well chatting with a user; when we stumbled onto the topic of how well do ya know starfox? So I decided to post this topic, hoping someone could answer this question. Is there a "how well do you know starfox?' test or something close to it?

Thanks for reading.

12 answers to this question

To my knowledge, no.

If anyone wants to make one though, please do so and post about it.

A quick bing shows a few 7-10 fact regurgitation quizzes . But, I'd make my own so I could custom gauge levels of comprehension, depth, length, and the like for my purpose.

I know maybe a basic knowledge of SF, not much to call myself an expert which I'm not :-P

Yeah I don't know of any Jimmy.

There are those weird internet test you find online but other than that it's a straight up nerd battle over facts in the back storeroom of a comic book store. 

The real thing I was told to know about Starfox was this weird code word: Zimbabwe.

I am writing the hardest Star Fox quiz imaginable. Prepare yourselves.

Looking forward to it.

Bring on the hardest darn Star Fox quiz possible.

I'm taking a break for now, though I think it has become an exam more than a quiz. lol

• Like 1

I'm taking a break for now, though I think it has become an exam more than a quiz. lol

Really? Lemme plug in my N64, Gamecube, and SNES. I've got some studying to do.

Will there be extra credit for answering anything based off of SFC or does everyone still have a deep and irrational hatred of that game?

• Like 1

I've decided to go all out with this. I will need to write some PHP code, though, so I will need time.

• Like 2

I've decided to go all out with this. I will need to write some PHP code, though, so I will need time.

my-body-is-ready.png

• Like 5