Atari spacecraft designs

So, Space! The final frontier! We all know our space crafts and star fighters and all such as
The Enterprise, X-Wings, Y-Wings, Arwings, The Great Fox, The Kestrel, all that stuff.

But did you know that Atari had some spacecrafts of it own?? Yeah, most of them were for Asteroids but there were some for other games such as Defender, Star Raiders, and even games that have the Space theme going on.

2600-Asteroids-vgo.jpg

Asteroids.jpg

27258-asteroids-atari-7800-front-cover.j

(My favorite ship here)vvv

post-1787-126584196271.png

34128-defender-atari-2600-front-cover.jp

5217-1.jpg

These are most of the box art I could find on google for each starship design Atari had made.
Hopefully we can see how each ship would work. With that said Atari spacecrafts have basic futuristic techs as you can think in any generic space story or so. But we can find away to perfect these ships if we want. But the abilities each ship have are as listed;

• Photon Blasters
  • Photon Torpedoes
  • Shields
  • FTL Drive
  • Hyperspace Drive

Since their star fighters just like any other star fight; small enough so they can maneuver at a fast rate if they needed to. Again they're sorta average but if you want a way to improve them we can continue to discuss them here or at the other thread I'm also holding.

That's all!

Well, who could forget the Atari classic, 

StarFox2600box.jpg

Pretty cool design on this, however it looks like it would be a bitch to fly. Still pretty neat.

• Like 2