living.creatures

Naza Sutera

Guys, I wanna thank you for being interested in my experimental RP. Of course, this here is the discussion thread. Later I might start a skype chat for it.

Edit: I am also going to open the participant limit up a little wider.

Edited by Naza Sutera

• 4 months later...

Wouldn't mind going back to planning heists. An' seeing how I can learn to think like a heist planner as it were. >.>

• 5 months later...

Okay so... Originally, I didn't know what I was doing with this RP. It was weird in the way it was set up, with characters who have nothing to do with each other, and seemingly very little if at all anything in common, all living completely separate lives. Had no idea where I was going with it, but I knew I wanted to do something cool and different.

While browsing youtube on my phone, which doesn't have that wonderful AdBlock add-on, I was forced to watch an ad about an upcoming TV show, a dramedy called This Is Us. Much like what I was trying to do with living.creatures, the show chronicles the lives of what seems to be complete strangers, as the face personal battles with themselves and those around them, find themselves, and come to terms with events in their lives. And when I saw that, I'm like, "Wow. That is exactly what I was trying to do with l.c."

I'm inspired now. Because of this show that I am definitely going to watch when it comes out this fall, I want to continue the rp, for realsies to see where it goes. Like this show, I want us to share the funny, heartbreaking, and powerful stories of our characters. Also, I'd like to open the roster back up to accept anyone else that would like to be a part of this.

Whose with me?

I am with you!