A Question for Y'all

Snys93

Which fanfic should I give more attention?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these series' should be continued?

• Starfox: Fall of Lylat
    • Naruto: Bloodied Desert Rose
    • Doom: Lengthening of Shadows
    • Dark Souls: the anthology series
    • ZabuHaku series
    • Star wars: Parallels
    • Snes1993's Starfox

As I writer (amateur writer...very very amateur lol), I tend to get bored easily. As a result I've ha e written or atleast started several series' without finishing them. So I ask this of you: which of this fics should I continue? I will post them in a poll on this thread and if you'd like I can give a brief, informative synopsis for each one.

Please, this would REALLY help me out guys. Thank you for your time.

Synopsis:

Starfox: Fall of Lylat :

Set before, during and after events of the Lylat War, the story mainly follows CDF officer Chis Agathol in his experiences as part of the military and as an individual. As his journey unfolds, many questions are asked as to the nature of war, sacrifice and commitment to just doing the right thing. Follow him on this journey from a young child full of promise and imagination to an aspiring cadet in training and the seasoned officer he becomes. Only thing is...what else lies beyond?

Action/adventure/scifi

Naruto: Bloodied Desert Rose :

A genderbend retelling of the popular manga/anime series, Sabaku no Gaara goes from skilled assassin to simple bodyguard for the newly elected Hokage, Hinato Hyuuga.

Action/drama/romance

Doom: Lengthening of Shadows :

B. J. Blazkowicz III comes from a rich military family history. But once he goes on the wrong side of the law, the UAC doesn't hesitate to lock him and throw away the key on of all places...the second moon of Mars, Phobos. He doesn't wish for escape but the heat of battle in raw combat with no holds barred to fight his inner demons. And with all of Hell unleashed...he gets his wish.

Dark Souls: the anthology series :

What is life? What are souls? What is this thing you call 'self'? There are two paths, one of fire to keep Burning a dying Flame, the other Dark and... Who are you...? Are you on this journey? Join us and see for yourself. For who knows where the road may lead...and let souls feed your Hollowing mind.

ZabuHaku: A Naruto Pairing :

One a slave, the other a slave to his desires. Both seek rest and only one sought the comfort of the other. Zabuza and Haku paid their sins in blood...but their story is just beginning.

Starwars: Parallels :

His master slain by his own hand and his mentor lay dying, much goes through the mind of the new Emperor. What path has the galaxy been set on and how will Emperor Skywalker blaze a new future without the Jedi?

Snes1993's Starfox :

My take and spin of the beloved series' notable characters and their path to salvation from a tyrannical ruler and his near infinite space armanda.

Dark Souls. Lot of area to open interpretation and a lot of great lore to back up on. Good practice and a good area to develop writing. 

This also could work for Starwars as the universe is open for lots of interpretation. Games like Doom really have little story to run with since it's basically 'run and gun.'

• Like 1

... Is it too late to change my vote to Fall of Lylat? I chose 1993 Star Fox by default, with no context whatsoever. XD

• Like 1

On 8/5/2017 at 9:52 AM, The VGM Lover said:

... Is it too late to change my vote to Fall of Lylat? I chose 1993 Star Fox by default, with no context whatsoever. XD

I can count yours for FoL, yes

• Like 1