Does anybody here actually LIKE Assault?

WolfoxOkamichan

Has anybody noticed that when Peppy dodges in multiplayer (side+L), he actually lies down and does a barrel roll? We discovered that today and almost died laughing.

Unfortunately, my friend totally kicked my sorry a$$ with Peppy, then decimated my story mode score... without even doing the last three levels. I'm gonna go cry in the corner now... :'(

Guest FoXXX

Has anybody noticed that when Peppy dodges in multiplayer (side+L), he actually lies down and does a barrel roll? We discovered that today and almost died laughing.

Unfortunately, my friend totally kicked my sorry a$$ with Peppy, then decimated my story mode score... without even doing the last three levels. I'm gonna go cry in the corner now... :'(

Not enough barrel rolls :)

ehh assasult was alright but i hated it when you diead they all said FOXX!!! not very dramatic like in SF 64 where they be like FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX!!!!!!!!!!!

what ever happen to do a barrel roll? its now try rolling?

the controls were hard until u changed them to dual stick hehe

but over all i think the game was preety good.

i think my gripe is peppy saying... trust your senses...

TRUST YOUR SENSES????

ITS F**KING TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!!

the only reason i figure they did this is because they didnt want kids to be wreckless...

WHO THE F**K CARES! YOU CANT GO AND CHANGE SUCH AN ICONIC LINE!!

i love that line! the first time James said that to me the first time i beat the game on hard mode, it sent chills down my spine! now they gave us a half assed version of such a good phrase..

and THAT is my only true problem with command

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Starguy24

Star Fox Assault rules

Yes it does. I would go into detail about it but I've done that like 50 times already. lol

Does anybody here actually like the 'does anybody actually like' threads?

• 2 weeks later...

<sing> LOVED IT </sing>

well story wa decient but not enought krystal and fox action :wink: the game play was good but story was short. i would have liked to sacrifce some multy player addtions for longer story. it was eh very good. yes

well story wa decient but not enought krystal and fox action :wink: the game play was good but story was short. i would have liked to sacrifce some multy player addtions for longer story. it was eh very good. yes

OH so you don't mind krystal then that's new from all the new members.

Most of the new comers don't like Krystal..... so it's kinda odd you do.

are you kidding a dont like her  :hehe:...... i am obssed :D there is no thirty minute period that i dont think of her

I see well then you should be a littel more enthusatic about Paths of fate  then.(Pm coming

Guest FoXXX

Most of the new comers don't like Krystal..... so it's kinda odd you do.

A lot of new comers are in it because of Krystal Oo

thats actully why i am here i like fox but krystal is my fav

actually when i got into starfox I disliked everyone but Krystal soon I started to like Peppy then Fox then, Falco ,still don't like slippy alot.

hm, i like all the characters. fox is like my best friend. krystle the same. slippy like a little brother, peppy a granfather and so on

hm, i like all the characters. fox is like my best friend. krystle the same. slippy like a little brother, peppy a granfather and so on

the best part of any game is when you feel like they become family lol

thats what makes star fox so great you become emotionaly attached

hell ya, i nearly cried when General Pepper was taken control of Y~Y

yeah i was a 64 nut :D

i essentially wrapped my personality around fox.. i am a lot like him.. so therefore i can relate.

falco is my best friend and rival... he is cocky and shows me up a lot, but i do have my triumphs! and man do i enjoy them when i do!

you know.. i have a slippy... but i almost feel bad for calling him that.. nobody wants to be slippy.. but sure enough.... hes more of a yoshi if anything else XD

not really sure if i have a peppy.. i can relate to peppy also for the fact that im the guy that rationalizes all of my friends stupid actions.. and when someone gets hurt, im usually the one to say i told you so.

ya, when i got command first day it came out i played anglar empor ending and cryed so long i couldn't get any sleep for 2 days