Does anybody here actually LIKE Assault?

WolfoxOkamichan

Loved this game.

To me Assault is sort of tied between Adventure's, so i guess i like them equally. (i could have sworn i posted on this thread before)

can play the game forever lol

I thought Assault was a very good game. I felt betrayed with Star Fox Adventures (No Falco? No Arwing? What kind of Star Fox game is this?), but Assault brought the traditional rail-shooting levels back, to an extent. I loved the plot, but the only thing that got me was Mission 7 (Corneria). General Pepper orders you to fire on him and kill him. I thought that was amazingly cinematic, but then he lives. Not only that, but he's retired by the next game, so he might have well died. Nonetheless, I thought Assault was great. It had a truly epic feel to it. I loved the background music (Full orchestra. Amazing), the design of the Arwing, the Panther-ness. Lots of Falco, too. Loved both their voices.

:falco::slippy::leon: :panther:

i liked adventures. while it was not the best i gave a diffrent feeling to the game. you no a spirtual feeling and also introduced  :krystal: who is the best

I liked Assault more than I have liked any other SF game.

Action-packed, great multiplayer

Excellent graphics

I liked Assault more than I have liked any other SF game.

Action-packed, great multiplayer

Excellent graphics

I liked it for those same reasons! Multiplayer's a blast!

Well i would (maybe) if i played it. :?

I liked it for those same reasons! Multiplayer's a blast!

i would give up multiplyar for alot longer of a story line

or at least one that was SO DAMN LINEAR!! unlike every starfox game ever made!!! (with the exception of Adventures..)

Linear = one straight story that has you going from one planet to the next (boring..)

Nonlinear= many different paths to create your own story while it still meets up at the end (interesting plus makes for more playability)

now i wouldnt give up assault's multiplayer, but i do want a better single player experience...

• 2 months later...

Ya I Like Star Fox Assault,I just didn't like the fact that the game was so short..

I agree. Yesterday I played it on gold when my friend was watching. It was ready in some hours. :(

Well, I didn't LOVE it, but I did enjoy it.

Things I liked:

- New Arwing Design

- Cool Music

- Enjoyable story-mode

Things I DIDN'T like:

- Great Fox is destroyed :(

- Some levels were stupid

- And the story-mode was a little too short, I mean come on.

Things I HATED:

- Great Fox destroyed :(

Overall: 7/10

Well, I didn't LOVE it, but I did enjoy it.

Things I liked:

- New Arwing Design

- Cool Music

- Enjoyable story-mode

Things I DIDN'T like:

- Great Fox is destroyed :(

- Some levels were stupid

- And the story-mode was a little too short, I mean come on.

Things I HATED:

- Great Fox destroyed :(

Overall: 7/10

I only didn't like the Sargasso Space Zone mission. Well, now I think about it.. actualy I DID :lol:

Guest FoXXX

I only didn't like the Sargasso Space Zone mission. Well, now I think about it.. actualy I DID :lol:

I thought fighting Star Wolf on that level was fun, the space background was awesome, but I didn't like the space hideout itself.

The Star Wolf fight at Sargasso was fun and it actually turned out to be pretty challenging on Gold difficulty. I wish there was another encounter with them like that in the game though. Another Star Wolf fight would have been great, in my opinion.

Guest FoXXX

The Star Wolf fight at Sargasso was fun and it actually turned out to be pretty challenging on Gold difficulty. I wish there was another encounter with them like that in the game though. Another Star Wolf fight would have been great, in my opinion.

Just shoot Wolf's Wolfen on Corneria :lol:

Just shoot Wolf's Wolfen on Corneria :lol:

Haha! I could, I could!

:wolf: "What are you doing to my darling Wolfen?!"

Haha! I could, I could!

:wolf: "What are you doing to my darling Wolfen?!"

xD, thats right! In the end I'm always shooting the Wolfen. But the part on Wolf's wing takes to long..

EDIT: forgot to write Wolfen.  :lol: