Does anybody here actually LIKE Assault?

WolfoxOkamichan

.... assault was the best of the series (cept for original retro style >:o )

• 4 weeks later...
Guest l Shade l

Assault was a beastly Game. I loved fighting on the ground and in the air.

The air and Space battles were awesome and exciting. Espeically mission 8 [inComing]

I liked every aspect of it except Krystal's voice.

:slippy: *laughing*

:krystal: Why are you laughing?

:slippy: Your...ACCENT.

Say that to a englishman's face. you will get a royal one in the face :P :trollface:

Say that to a englishman's face. you will get a royal one in the face :P:trollface:

I laughed at that

Yes I liked Assault there was a even number of  flying and ground missions. Only problem is the the graphics weren't as good as the previous game and it was a little short for my liking.

Yes...  Heres the list of my fav to least fave of starfox games

1. Assault

2. Adventures

3. Starfox (original)

4. Starfox 64

5. Command

• 4 weeks later...

Say that to a englishman's face. you will get a royal one in the face :P:trollface:

Kursed don't be hatin I was only  :trollface:

• 1 month later...
Guest l Shade l

One ore thing i want to add to this. I liked Assualt but I hated the AI's in the game. The Thing I wish Nintendo would do...

If an enemy is chasing you down non stop even if you do a barrell Roll I wish your teammate would help you for ONCE! and

get the enemy off you like you do with them. And when you do help them out I wish they stopped pretending like they were

still gettin shot at..  Example.

:krystal: FOX I GOT ONE MY TAIL!!!

:fox: NO YOU DON'T I SEE NOTHING ON YOUR TAIL. BUT I SEE A SHIP AND I'MA SHOOT IT DOWN. I NEED THE BOOST TO CATCH UP.

1 second later.

:fox:  * Shoots down ship behind Krystal *

:krystal: COME ON FOX GET A MOVE ON!

:fox: I ALREADY KILLED HIM!

:krystal: AHHHHHHHH FOX!!!

:fox: I'M NOT RAPING YOU WHY YOU MAKING THAT SOUND?

:krystal: Thanks Fox your really good in a pinch.

:fox: WHAT? 

that did get anoyying.

I'd like it if you could'a made CPU's in VS's mode

I donno I kinda perfure shooting a motionless slippy.

:krystal::Here i go *snipes slippy*

:slippy::OW!

:krystal::Try me.

:) thats is fun but only for the first hundred and 20 times.

Are you kidding? That is fun all the time!

That was my favorite part of the game, sadly. My favorites were the first levels (Corneria) and Fox's Mothership levels (Area 6)

My most unfavorite?

THE FREAKING MISSILE SLIPSTREAM LEVELS!

That was my favorite part of the game, sadly. My favorites were the first levels (Corneria) and Fox's Mothership levels (Area 6)

My most unfavorite?

THE FREAKING MISSILE SLIPSTREAM LEVELS!

You are thinking about Command, we're talking about Assault.

• 1 month later...

Assault was a good "back into the Arwing action!" game. I really loved Adventures to death, but for me the Arwing missions were just lame (Yeah I know, SAVE the planets, not BLOWING THEM UP...).

Assault was one of the hardest games for me. I needed to check up my controls all the time, and honestly I never FAILED so much in a StarFox game like I did in this one!

Okay, the 2 player Mode was a bit of lame, but it can get hilarious if you play with good friends and doing some random smalltalk while playing it, and I wasn't very happy about the "price" you get when you got all the silver medals. But as far as I know Namco didn't had much time to add more into that game because this StarFox Project was a late "request" of Nintendo. I don't know how this things work but I remember stuff like that. Anyway...

Since I get inspired by music very fast I really LOVED the soundtrack. I never heard orchestra that much, but after I played StarFox Assault I started to love this Orchestra/Pop style they used for the game. I loved the voice actors in this game and the story was at least something very new and refreshing! Star Wolf appeared in the way I love them, and the small humour cracked me up sometimes. I just had really big troubles in the last level, those colouuuuuuurs... x_X

All in all it was a refreshing game for me, and I would like to see more games like that in the StarFox franchise. Less ground missions even if I like them, but the Arwing missions should be as hysterical as they were in Assault.

• 3 weeks later...

can play the game forever lol

I actually tried. On Mission 3, I played for one hour this morning before my mom told me to get off. Not that it took me one hour, I just Goofed of in the hideout.

*Kinda an old topic, I know, but I wanna post anyway.*

I also loved the music, its just like StarFox 64's music, which even makes it better.

Well, here are my thoughts after now having experienced the lovely 7th generation of gaming on the PS3, PC, and Wii. I just played Assault yesterday.

Still as good as ever. :)

The on-foot missions, obviously, were not very good gameplay-wise, but still fun.

Though, Star Fox Adventures still stands as the best Star Fox game and best adventure game ever, so. :)

This game is so awesome!

I play it a ton, and find it to be seriously addicting! k_e_blush.gif

I actually think the on-foot stuff is really fun, and of course the arwing parts rule.

The stories pretty cool too, IMO.

What I hated:

Obvious gameplay

Terrable dialouge

What I liked:

OST

Panther

Graphics

Pilot missions

Character skills

So yeah, I like the game; still play it. :D I'm pretty sure others do too. X3

• 2 weeks later...

i liked the whole it was even more or a challinge than call of duty black ops :bill::katt::dash::panther::leon::wolf::krystal::slippy::peppy::falco::fox::P:lol:O_o:shock::evil::x:(:oops::|:?:wink::cool::):D:hehe::facepalm::trollface::sf64katt: