Your Life

james mccloud

I don't even know what Twilight is actually about. What I've got so far is that it includes emo vampires and lot of magic powder?

That isn't how vampires are supposed to be! They are dangerous gentlemen played by Christopher Lee that are living in castles in Transylvania and spends their spare time seduce women before they bite them in the neck.

exactly why i hate the series ,but I despise Vampires too so.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARWINGCOMMANDER 3987

• Star Fox Runner

• Kursed

• Sylum

Guest Julius Quasar

By President's Day, 2010, I hope to be a "Licensed Residential Appraiser", and by summer/fall I should have enough $$$$ to move out, God willing.

I've decided NOT to become a "Certified Residential Appraiser", or "Certified Master Appraiser".  Why? Because "Certified Appraisers", although they earn 6 figures, you need a BA/4 Year College Degree, part of your studies there require heavily advanced math, which I suck at.  But hey, a "Licensed Appraiser" is okay enough for me, I don't need/want to earn 6 figures.

By President's Day, 2010, I hope to be a "Licensed Residential Appraiser", and by summer/fall I should have enough $$$$ to move out, God willing.

I've decided NOT to become a "Certified Residential Appraiser", or "Certified Master Appraiser".  Why? Because "Certified Appraisers", although they earn 6 figures, you need a BA/4 Year College Degree, part of your studies there require heavily advanced math, which I suck at.  But hey, a "Licensed Appraiser" is okay enough for me, I don't need/want to earn 6 figures.

Whatever works for you, who the heck cares about 6 figures as long as you are achieving what's good for you and those you care about.  :)

... I don't even know what an appraiser is. Or a figure for that matter, well kinda, but none of the meanings i know fit in this situation...

Good luck with whatever your doingplanning on doing.

(Warning: I'm a complete sucker for wedding stuff)

So my friends were getting married last night. Went to the ceremony. Absolutely beautiful Fur Elise played as the bridal party walked in and Pachebel's Canon in D played as Brittany walked in. The Bride's maids and Brittany's dress were absolutely beautiful. Ceremony was really nice, minus the fact it was the bishop saying it. I have a deep hatred for this man that I'll explain later. Well ceremony is over and Andre and I start heading to the reception. Stop and get some cigarette's and such. We get there and it's a beautiful place. Very nice large building. completely pimped out with lights. Black and Red were the colors. Well ad band famous down here called Soul'd Out was playing. They play old school rock and funk. Opened up with Soul Man. Shit was so cool. Well about an hour and a half into it, the singer starts talking. "Ok. We're gonna slow it down a bit with a bit of a love song. Requested by Brittany herself. It's dedicated to her." We see the saxophonist, trombonist, and trumpet walk out so we're like wtf?

This is why I love Brittany and Jerry so much. lol Well they start playing. She requested Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine. Now keep in mind this is a wedding reception and the bride requested it. Me and a few frinds are up there moshing and headbanging away and here comes Brittany. Jumps right in front of us moshing harder than any of us in a bridal dress.

Needless to say Bad fucking ass wedding reception.

Guest Julius Quasar

Whatever works for you, who the heck cares about 6 figures as long as you are achieving what's good for you and those you care about.  :)

thanks!

... I don't even know what an appraiser is. Or a figure for that matter, well kinda, but none of the meanings i know fit in this situation...

Good luck with whatever your doingplanning on doing.

earning 6 figures means earning $100,000 or more per year...I don't need/want to earn that kinda money (as a Freudian, I always thought any guy who wanted/needed to earn that kinda money is "compensating for something small" ;)  )

thanks, tho...

So my friends were getting married last night. Went to the ceremony. Absolutely beautiful Fur Elise played as the bridal party walked in and Pachebel's Canon in D played as Brittany walked in. The Bride's maids and Brittany's dress were absolutely beautiful. Ceremony was really nice, minus the fact it was the bishop saying it. I have a deep hatred for this man that I'll explain later. Well ceremony is over and Andre and I start heading to the reception. Stop and get some cigarette's and such. We get there and it's a beautiful place. Very nice large building. completely pimped out with lights. Black and Red were the colors. Well ad band famous down here called Soul'd Out was playing. They play old school rock and funk. Opened up with Soul Man. Shit was so cool. Well about an hour and a half into it, the singer starts talking. "Ok. We're gonna slow it down a bit with a bit of a love song. Requested by Brittany herself. It's dedicated to her." We see the saxophonist, trombonist, and trumpet walk out so we're like wtf?

This is why I love Brittany and Jerry so much. lol Well they start playing. She requested Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine. Now keep in mind this is a wedding reception and the bride requested it. Me and a few frinds are up there moshing and headbanging away and here comes Brittany. Jumps right in front of us moshing harder than any of us in a bridal dress.

Needless to say Bad -F-Bomb-ing ass wedding reception.

Personally, I hate weddings...  :evil:

glad you had a good time though.

You smoke?

Yea. Every now and then. No where near as often as i used to.

Personally, I hate weddings...  :evil:

glad you had a good time though.

You would have loved this one. The reception anyway XD

Today, I had a most annoying dilemma. I was doing my daily before bed routine, when I noticed, I had accidental made lemon zinger tea, rather then my usual, and more Delicious tea. I noticed the difference as soon as I put the water in, because my regular tea bag floats, whereas this one sank, creating yet another dilemma, in which I had to use a spoon to get the tea bag, rather then just grab it. I dumped it out and started again, getting the desired taste.

Guest Para Astaroth

Well, here's a list of what has happened the past week for me:

Monday:  Worked my ass off during that soccer game, and got my right big toe jammed whenever the other team's forward player stuck his foot out and I kicked the back of his heel, which caused the toe to bend to the side.  I shrugged it off, but whenever I took a shower that night, it was swollen and a tad bit blue and purple.

Tuesday:  Nothing much, besides winning the second round of playoffs and advancing to the finals.

Thursday:  Ran a good ten miles from my house then to Lexington (Don't ask how far that is from my home county).  Family members are telling me to run Cross-Country since I hardly ever grow tired and I'm ALWAYS moving around.  For instance, if the players on the soccer field are wheezing from running so much, I'm not even the slightest tired and am like, "lalalalalalalala.!!!"

Friday:  Oh, boy...  Where do I start?  First, I went for a header, nailed it just PERFECTLY, but it ricochetted off the crossbar and bounced back out.  Got pissed.  Got a little more pissed about our performance and started headering the ball back upfield whenever the other team kicked for a goal kick.  Kneck pains after the game.  I went for a goal then got tagteamed, one player  from right and to my left, both came at me and collided, causing me to trip and roll around, which after they kicked the ball away caused my toe to rejam.  We took the penalty kick and the score was 2-1, us winning.  The kick-off at center of the field started and as the player turned to me, we connected feet and it caused my toe to jam even more; yelled the S-Bomb and got yellow carded for swearing.  Then, as I was helping our defense kick the ball out, I got elbowed in the hip, then later on, I hit the same guy but went airborn for about two seconds; landing on my right arm and knocking the wind out of me.  I woke up the next day and was sore from the neck down, and I still am xD 

For some reason, my right shoulder to my elbow just hurts for some reason.  I can bring it up about half way, then I can't bring it up anymore due to it hurting so much.

ROFL! Personally I'm not a fan of headbanger songs, but that sounded AWESOME!

We closed our school musical last night, I feel as if that was some of the best performances me or any of my friends have ever done. Sad though, its the last musical me or any of my friends will ever do in high school.

We did West Side Story, I played one of the Jets named Big Deal, (because after all, I am a big deal, lol), the character is a real big comic relief, everyone who came up to me after the show said they LOVED how I portrayed the character.

Its sad that its over, but I'm happy at the same time, because for the past month, I've been pretty much living in the school auditorium, now that it's over, I can spend more time on here, and I'll be able to take a nap whenever I come home.

We closed our school musical last night, I feel as if that was some of the best performances me or any of my friends have ever done. Sad though, its the last musical me or any of my friends will ever do in high school.

We did West Side Story, I played one of the Jets named Big Deal, (because after all, I am a big deal, lol), the character is a real big comic relief, everyone who came up to me after the show said they LOVED how I portrayed the character.

Its sad that its over, but I'm happy at the same time, because for the past month, I've been pretty much living in the school auditorium, now that it's over, I can spend more time on here, and I'll be able to take a nap whenever I come home.

congradulatiosn I hope to see you, Sheila and her brother in the roleplays more as well as her brother I'm sure Ruby will be very happy. and I'll be happy to see you around.

Lol awesome para. Congrats on a great performance. Glad to hear you'll be here more often too.

That's how I felt after my last performance at Showcase of Bands. (State level marching festival) It was great but sad to be the last one.

Lol awesome para. Congrats on a great performance. Glad to hear you'll be here more often too.

That's how I felt after my last performance at Showcase of Bands. (State level marching festival) It was great but sad to be the last one.

that's not Para Sylum

Why not get both? $D

Sounds awesome. :lol: I like weddings that stand out from the crowd like that.

Congratulations on your performance Runner!

-------------------

Myself? I've been pretty busy this weekend. I've painted half the basement, as well as set up my own StarFox club on DeviantArt. Also watched Ice age 3, and  I've never laughed as hard in my entire life.

One of the rare cases where the dub is better than the original as well.

Woooooo i feel stupid now. Sorry. XD i meant Runner! LMAO

Guest Julius Quasar

Tomorrow, at Noon (PST) on Tuesday, 11/24/09, I will take the final exam for 1 of my 3 courses for my Real Estate Appraiser training.

This course's final exam is for the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).  I have to pass this final before the end of '09, since it's a time sensitive course, if I don't pass the final, I don't finish/complete the course.  Non-completion of the course before Jan. 1, 2010 results in having to take that USPAP course all over again, so this is extremely critical.  The other 2 courses are not time sensitive, so I can finish those on, before, and/or after Xmas or New Years.

I hope I pass my test tomorrow.

Guest Julius Quasar

GODDAMIT!

I flunked that stupid-assed exam!  Adding insult to injury, those @#$%s at the online real estate appraisal institute are forcing me to take the courses ALL OVER AGAIN, just 'cause I flunked the damn final!  Worst damn day of my f***king life!

I'm gonna go lie down, I'm pissed off and depressed! 

damn stupid parents of mine, pushing me into being something I'm not!

damn crappy Post Office and their "Hiring Freeze" (thanks for waiting so long to announce it!)

FML....

FML....

Oh man, I'm realy sorry to hear about your exam. That's some tough sh!t to deal with.

hope you feel better, and don't forget what your very own sig and avatar say...

I dunno whats going on, but my eyes are all, woowoowoowoo

Anyways, that's really horrible, an i hope some miraculous event occurs in which you don't have to redo the year, and i was wandering, do you have to repay for the course too?

Guest Julius Quasar

Oh man, I'm realy sorry to hear about your exam. That's some tough sh!t to deal with.

hope you feel better, and don't forget what your very own sig avatar say...

Thank you, Showtime 1-1, you're awesome.

I dunno whats going on, but my eyes are all, woowoowoowoo

Anyways, that's really horrible, an i hope some miraculous event occurs in which you don't have to redo the year, and i was wandering, do you have to repay for the course too?

thanks, pointingman, you're awesome too...no, I don't have to pay, but I have to take the course over (or at least the course chapter quizzes), which is asinine.

I just don't test well, my dad had to take the State Bar Exam 3 times before passing it.

GODDAMIT!

I flunked that stupid-assed exam!  Adding insult to injury, those @#$%s at the online real estate appraisal institute are forcing me to take the courses ALL OVER AGAIN, just 'cause I flunked the damn final!  Worst damn day of my f***king life!

I'm gonna go lie down, I'm pissed off and depressed! 

damn stupid parents of mine, pushing me into being something I'm not!

damn crappy Post Office and their "Hiring Freeze" (thanks for waiting so long to announce it!)

FML....

You seem kinda, depressed today, You have an exceedingly good reason to be, but try as hard as you may, and you may just trick yourself in to believing your not stressed/depressed, until it's a reality, and you aren't. Don't trick yourself, and leave it as a Stressed out moment, trick yourself and make it reality.

Unless that's a really bad idea, and will cause like an explosion of frustration that you've been putting off, and I'm just babbling nonsense, like I often do.

I guess that's my best at trying to explain what i wanna say...

Ho ho, new post whilst i was typing, and a not depressed one at that.

Guest Julius Quasar

You seem kinda, depressed today, You have an exceedingly good reason to be, but try as hard as you may, and you may just trick yourself in to believing your not stressed/depressed, until it's a reality, and you aren't. Don't trick yourself, and leave it as a Stressed out moment, trick yourself and make it reality.

Unless that's a really bad idea, and will cause like an explosion of frustration that you've been putting off, and I'm just babbling nonsense, like I often do.

I guess that's my best at trying to explain what i wanna say...

Ho ho, new post whilst i was typing, and a not depressed one at that.

I'm still stressed, and depressed, and VERY pissed off.....but, I feel a little bit better now than before...now that I know I got a place like this, with good friends like you guys here to help me out...if it wasn't for SF-O, and the friends I have here, I'd have killed myself months ago