Your Life

james mccloud

Guest Para Astaroth

What was the last satisfying game you played, Para? Don't lose faith, they gotta get it right sometime!

Err, Battlefield:  Bad Company from almost a year ago.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARWINGCOMMANDER 3987

• Star Fox Runner

• Kursed

• Sylum

Guest Julius Quasar

And Julius, dare we ask about the traumatizing Renaissance Fair incidence? You can't throw something like that out there without explanation! :wink:

When I was 5 years old, my stupid parents dragged me to this Renaissance Fair.  I didn't want to go, I got sick from some of the food there, I got bored out of my mind, my parents were really nasty to me the whole time, I almost got kicked by one of the horses....I didn't even want to be at that Fair...

Err, Battlefield:  Bad Company from almost a year ago.

that's what emulators are for I do kinda agree with ou no game today is as fun to me as adventures or assault was when i first got it  not even halo3 odst was that fun to me....sadly so i've resorted to playing ollldd games

Guest krystal08

Ahh, you mean a snowmobile? Those are always fun :D What year?

nah...i already have a snowmobile...i bough a snowboard! its a nice white Firefly board with some graph on it....as for snowmobile...bombardier 1985....i'm not sure for the year...

you really need to work on your english ziff... :P  congradulations...

teachers says the same...

Guest Para Astaroth

Yes, there haven't been that many good ones these days.  ODST, to me, was ok; I mean it could have been better (The ending reminded me a little to much of Halo 2 :oops:).  I just stick to real time shooters (Call of Duty, Battlefield, Killzone, etc. etc.) because it's one of the ONLY genres that interest me.  Racing would be my second option(Like Flatout, Burnout, and Motorstorm):  Looking forward to Split/Second

nah...i already have a snowmobile...i bough a snowboard! its a nice white Firefly board with some graph on it

I have a Firefly too =P

Guest Julius Quasar

Good God Almighty, I'm exhausted!

*WHEW*

I been studying in class for 8 hours straight today...still not done with the work...that session was longer/bigger than I anticipated...at least I completed an important exercise/assignment...

*faints*

Good God Almighty, I'm exhausted!

*WHEW*

I been studying in class for 8 hours straight today...still not done with the work...that session was longer/bigger than I anticipated...at least I completed an important exercise/assignment...

*faints*

Keep going Julius, it will be worth it in the end.

Well you may not know but I play the guitar and more recently the drums. A few friends and I started a band, me playing drums, my friend James playing lead guitar, Jarrad playing rythem guitar, Terry playing Bass and Jasmine doing vocals. It is really quite funny that we are being forced by Jas' to play at an open night she wants us to play Misery Business by Paramore... :? We all agreed on playing one of our own songs though.

Oh how nice it was of work to finally give me some work after three weeks of nothing, they basically give me no work for ages and I get a call asking if I can work on the bussiest day of the year. I go into work and I check the roster after my shift, yeah I was a little pissed to see no more shifts for the next two weeks...

Guest Julius Quasar

Keep going Julius, it will be worth it in the end.

Well you may not know but I play the guitar and more recently the drums. A few friends and I started a band, me playing drums, my friend James playing lead guitar, Jarrad playing rythem guitar, Terry playing Bass and Jasmine doing vocals. It is really quite funny that we are being forced by Jas' to play at an open night she wants us to play Misery Business by Paramore... :? We all agreed on playing one of our own songs though.

Oh how nice it was of work to finally give me some work after three weeks of nothing, they basically give me no work for ages and I get a call asking if I can work on the bussiest day of the year. I go into work and I check the roster after my shift, yeah I was a little pissed to see no more shifts for the next two weeks...

Thanks evilwaffles!

I hope you and your band are successful!  Break a leg!

I'm pushing myself really hard (maybe too hard) to get through the program....I'm just wearing myself out, but I want to make it to Certified Residential Appraiser status by Spring, so I can move out of this house, my dad is an insufferable a**hole, now more than ever lately.

I'm in the school musical this year, and the show opens this Thursday, so we've been working around the clock, its been exhausting, but the show is going to be amazing. We're doing West Side Story.

I pulled a good prank on my dad, during the musical there is a big fight scene, and afterward I have to wear some makeup that makes it look like my lip is streaming blood. It looks real, and seeing how I had a cut lip to begin with, I left it on when I went home, and my dad looks at me all wide eyed and was like, "What the hell did you do!?!?" It was funny.

Guest krystal08

I have a Firefly too =P

Sweet!

??????????????????????????????????????

on a less fun note...i'm sick. i don't know what i had, but i was not too well....now, i'm ok...but nothing more...

Wow, good luck with everything, JQ, evilwaffles, and SF Runner. Sounds like some great opportunities for all of you. Keep on keepin on. And evilwaffles, if your band does any recording (like on home equipment or whatever), you should post songs on here, I'd love to give it a listen.

Ziff, hope you feel better, and Sissi, hope your kitty feels better!

I'm still just blah and frustrated, but now I get to add confusion on top of all that. Yippee...

Guest Julius Quasar

Sissi, hope your kitty feels better!

Yeah, Sissi, I hope your kitty gets better

thanks rainfyre66

Today was a sh*tty day for me,

I was supposed to go to downtown L.A. to be at a [late] friend of mine's wrongful death lawsuit hearing (Belinda), filed by her family, whom I promised that I would be there for (her family and my family guilt tripped me into going)

I got lost 6 times, and went to 2 wrong addresses trying to find the damn stupid L.A. Courthouse, never made it...goddam that city, I hope it gets reduced to dust in the next earthquake, or gets destroyed by a colossal sinkhole :x

I was trying to get to the Civil Courthouse, but accidentally went to the Criminal Courthouse instead (the buildings are NOT labeled, no signs on them at all, and they courthouses are each a mile apart, and all the L.A. downtown buildings generally look exactly alike)

The security guard at the L.A. County Criminal Courthouse is a retarded ass****, gave me an attitude for having my car keys (which I left in my pocket by accident) set off that stupid hyper sensitive metal detector

so I missed Belinda's wrongful death lawsuit hearing...goddamit!

I'm so pissed right now!  Today has been the worst day of my life! S***! F***!

I then got a nasty email from my appraiser school, telling me that if I don't finish my classes for the Trainee/Registered Status before the end of this year, I have to start all over again next year.

Today was one of the worst days of my life!  EVER!

Geeze, that's tough...

However, whilst reading your post I read your personal text...

Don't ever give up my son.

aaah just delete the my son part...

Seems kinda fitting in this situation.

Guest Julius Quasar

Geeze, that's tough...

However, whilst reading your post I read your personal text... aaah just delete the my son part...

Seems kinda fitting in this situation.

thanks, dude, I appreciate that!

Guest krystal08

i just get my snow board from S3 !!! HO YEAH! also, since i'll work saturday, my parents already gave me my birthday gift( which i knew what it is since...well....some weeks). A brand new i-pod nano 16 Gb.

i asked for a "more than 4 Gb" i-pod, my mom don't want to buy another for a while XD

feeling very well today! no school, lot of new stuff, i'm (finally) good at Brawl, i got my first paid since... hum.... summer and i got some new manga songs! (11 eyes)

Guest Julius Quasar

Okay, so like, I just got back from the New Moon premiere. It's 3 AM, and I'm ready for bed. More on the movie tomorrow.

I read the first book in the series, "Twilight", after seeing the movie.  I like the book better, but the thing is, the books and the movies, the series in general they're more "for girls", IMO. 

As a guy, I don't like them as much as the females out there do.

I read the first book in the series, "Twilight", after seeing the movie.  I like the book better, but the thing is, the books and the movies, the series in general they're more "for girls", IMO. 

As a guy, I don't like them as much as the females out there do.

if it's the twilight series UGG i'm probly one of the few girls that dislikes the twilight series

Guest Julius Quasar

if it's the twilight series UGG i'm probly one of the few girls that dislikes the twilight series

I'm right there with you, Kursed!

God bless the both of you! :yes:

I don't even know what Twilight is actually about. What I've got so far is that it includes emo vampires and lot of magic powder?

That isn't how vampires are supposed to be! They are dangerous gentlemen played by Christopher Lee that are living in castles in Transylvania and spends their spare time seduce women before they bite them in the neck.