Your Life

james mccloud

I can't stand myself anymore. >3<

A-and I'm addicted. To Fruits Basket, Kingdom Hearts, and Hotel Dusk: Room 215. Obsessively.

...because I have no life >______>;

catwings, just judging from what I see on the boards and the deviantart page you link us to, I can tell you right now you are one freakin' awesome and talented person and quite frankly, I admire that you follow the beat of your own drum and do what is you when it comes down to it, and don't ever let anyone tell you differently! Embrace your uniqueness!  :)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARWINGCOMMANDER 3987

• Star Fox Runner

• Kursed

• Sylum

A-and I'm addicted. To Fruits Basket, Kingdom Hearts, and Hotel Dusk: Room 215. Obsessively.

Excuse me!?! When did having interest in something mean you don't have a life?

It's strictly opposite. What is the point of living if one doesn't have something to life for?

catwings, just judging from what I see on the boards and the deviantart page you link us to, I can tell you right now you are one freakin' awesome and talented person and quite frankly, I admire that you follow the beat of your own drum and do what is you when it comes down to it, and don't ever let anyone tell you differently! Embrace your uniqueness!  :)

Also, I second this.^

Guest Julius Quasar

Agreed.

Hell, I got my vices too, and your vices ain't that bad....good to have a hobby

I know people who lead very busy lives and some of them are very much addicted to video games. Just because you're addicted doesn't mean you don't have a life. Besides you can't help but be addicted. Video games are just too fun. :lol:

sorry for the DP, but I just wanna say that

I saw The Fantastic Mr.  Fox today.  GREAT MOVIE!

:yes:

Oh really? I read the book when I was younger. Wouldn't mind seeing the movie.

Guest Julius Quasar

Thank you so much for your posts, guys. I was really upset, and I simply acted without thinking. You've all been very comforting, I appreciate it!

anytime!

:cool: "Don't ever give up, catwings."

Get this. My cat Bell, is playing with the little female kitten we have left fro the litter. I knew putting them together today would be a good thing. :) Maybe now he wont growl at her if she tries to get in the bed tonight.

Guest Julius Quasar

Get this. My cat Bell, is playing with the little female kitten we have left fro the litter. I knew putting them together today would be a good thing. :) Maybe now he wont growl at her if she tries to get in the bed tonight.

Awwwww, glad you got another kitty!

yay someone got a cat! I am happy now that i know someone other than me got a cat! And now i am mad that i can't get a stupid avatar now!! :x

Dont be too exited for me >_> she's biting my fingers while I type and g                >_> being overall obnoxious. (Yeah, she is responsible for those spaces and that g)

I probably wont get to keep her, either. >: As cute as she is. She has a LOT more energy than Bell did at this age.

Well i was just told by my (I think ex ((it's weird)) girlfriend, for the past year and a half out of a 2 year and six month relationship that she hasn't loved me and the only reason she stayed with me is because she pitied me and felt bad for me. We've had break up fights and the only reason we stayed together was because she felt sorry for me. Apparently every time it happens, I came crying back to her. I'll admit I did the first time or so, but after that, we legitimately made up together. Not me begging.

*goes get .45* BRB going blow brains out nao....>.>

Guest Julius Quasar

Well i was just told by my (I think ex ((it's weird)) girlfriend, for the past year and a half out of a 2 year and six month relationship that she hasn't loved me and the only reason she stayed with me is because she pitied me and felt bad for me. We've had break up fights and the only reason we stayed together was because she felt sorry for me. Apparently every time it happens, I came crying back to her. I'll admit I did the first time or so, but after that, we legitimately made up together. Not me begging.

Oh no, I'm sorry! :(  what a bitch!

Well I'm not calling her that just yet until I know were we really stand. Like I said we've done this before and it usually stims for her stress with er massive school work load and it's over within a day or two. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Guest Julius Quasar

Well I'm not calling her that just yet until I know were we really stand. Like I said we've done this before and it usually stims for her stress with er massive school work load and it's over within a day or two. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Still, she shouldn't treat you like that, tho...

Thank you so much for your posts, guys. I was really upset, and I simply acted without thinking. You've all been very comforting, I appreciate it!

You're most welcome Cat.

Well, that isn't exactly the stuff you want to hear. If you want to talk out about it, we'll be here.

I'm getting in contact with her later to find out what the f is going on

I'm getting in contact with her later to find out what the f is going on

Wow, that sucks Sylum, whichever way the situation goes, hope it works itself out.

Anytime Catwings lean on my Vitual self if you have to that's kinda what I'm here for.

Guest krystal08

woaoaoao....i missed so much things! i could say for hours lots of things for every one..(just read like 3 pages right here) but i'll just say this.....: things can go bad, or good, it don't matter as long as you're happy

--------------------------------------------

Still on punishment...it's been like...what...2 or 3 weeks and i DIDN'T WROTE ANYTHING! F*** ! My story starts to suck because i can't really remember my ideas due to the long period between "computer days". Sh**

Anyway...got nothing more in my life than that and A LOT OF EXAMS...

Guest Julius Quasar

I killed 4 nasty black widow spiders in the house today...I told my dad this, and instead of thanking me, the fat stupid a**hole yelled at me for not using gloves to kill the spiders.  For ****s sake, I was using spider spray, no contact...

He's saying "If you get bitten, you'll be hurt, we have no health insurance for you...you'd run up $100,000 in emergency room costs..."

I should've kept one of those spiders alive in a jar, and put the thing in his bed while he slept.  I hate my family.

I killed 4 nasty black widow spiders in the house today...I told my dad this, and instead of thanking me, the fat stupid a**hole yelled at me for not using gloves to kill the spiders.  For ****s sake, I was using spider spray, no contact...

He's saying "If you get bitten, you'll be hurt, we have no health insurance for you...you'd run up $100,000 in emergency room costs..."

I should've kept one of those spiders alive in a jar, and put the thing in his bed while he slept.  I hate my family.

Why in the world did he assume you used your hands? O_o Black widows can kill you, their venom is EXTREMELY potent. I found one in my house once and I used a can of oust and a fire clicker. (And no I'm not joking. I wanted that thing DEAD.)

Gonna see Megadeth with some good friends on the 13th  :D. Because I'm a single mother and work A LOT, it's actually quite rare for me to get to go out with friends anymore, so I'm psyched!

Gonna see Megadeth with some good friends on the 13th  :D. Because I'm a single mother and work A LOT, it's actually quite rare for me to get to go out with friends anymore, so I'm psyched!

Ah good for you rainyfyre! No matter how busy you are you should always try to make some time to spend with your friends.  :)