Your Life

james mccloud

WOOOOOOOT!!!!! I'M GOING TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I checked my e-mail just now and I got an acceptance notification. I'm am now officially going to Missouri State University! Now all I've got to do is keep my grades up so I won't get the acceptance rescinded.

My congratulations SFR!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARWINGCOMMANDER 3987

• Star Fox Runner

• Kursed

• Sylum

Congratulations...though personally I'm still against the idea of a college education, I still respect your choice and I'm still glad you've achieved your goal(s).  Good luck to you, SF-Runner! :yes:

My congratulations SFR!

Congratulations dude! What will you be studying?

Thanks y'all. I don't know exactly which subjects outside General Ed I'll be taking, but Missouri State University has a department called Electronic Arts that has a portion dedicated to game design. It's a highly selective program, and I can't get into it until Junior year, but they'll help me choose which classes I'll need.

Guest Julius Quasar

*In Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth's voice* "Good news, everyone!"

I just got enrolled in a good, accredited online Real Estate Appraiser's School, and I took my first class today!  I passed the quiz the had for me, and I'm doing fine in it, I actually know/understand the material! :D

I got good feelings about this..by Christmas, or before New Years, I'll be a Registered/Trainee Appraiser!  and by My birthday of next Year, I should be licensed, and by Spring of next Year, I should be fully Certified!  I'll be able to move out be this summer (or Fall!)!  :lol:

TODAY< I AM HAVING TROUBLES WITH MY KEYBOARD> AND NO CAPS LOCK IS NOT ON>

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SCHOOLING OPPORTUNITIES>

APPARENTLY I CANNOT MOVE BACK AND SELECT STUFF I TYPED EITHER> AND WHENEVER I CLICK A NEW PAGE< IT OPPENS IN A NEW WINDOW>>> I THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT THING THAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAP SHIFT % TIMES>>> FIVE TIMES> REPLACE > WITH PERIOD AND < WITH COMMA>

ANYWAYS< COMPUTER TROUBLES SUMS IT UP>>>

Guest Julius Quasar

TODAY< I AM HAVING TROUBLES WITH MY KEYBOARD> AND NO CAPS LOCK IS NOT ON>

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SCHOOLING OPPORTUNITIES>

APPARENTLY I CANNOT MOVE BACK AND SELECT STUFF I TYPED EITHER> AND WHENEVER I CLICK A NEW PAGE< IT OPPENS IN A NEW WINDOW>>> I THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT THING THAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAP SHIFT % TIMES>>> FIVE TIMES> REPLACE > WITH PERIOD AND < WITH COMMA>

ANYWAYS< COMPUTER TROUBLES SUMS IT UP>>>

Thanks, ThePointingMan...

I hope you get your computer problems sorted out and solved.

I have things really well in life over all. I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm well liked by all the teachers and other students. They know me as the guy who says funny things in class, especially economics class  :lol:. My economics teacher (a rather young man in his early 30's) and my classmates in that class call me "K-Dog" as a nickname. I initially considered the nickname a little wierd since I've been adressed with my normal name by my peers as long as I can remember, but I've come to embrace and enjoy it (but please call me StarFoxIII here, because I prefer to keep my internet and real lives as separate as possible :|).

I also take karate, and I'm scheduled to become a black belt next spring. Most of my life by this point was spent going to karate class, which I've been doing since I was in second grade (around 2000).

Thanks y'all. I don't know exactly which subjects outside General Ed I'll be taking, but Missouri State University has a department called Electronic Arts that has a portion dedicated to game design. It's a highly selective program, and I can't get into it until Junior year, but they'll help me choose which classes I'll need.

well i hope you still stop by here i'm glad your going to collage

Guest Julius Quasar

I have things really well in life over all. I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm well liked by all the teachers and other students. They know me as the guy who says funny things in class, especially economics class  :lol:. My economics teacher (a rather young man in his early 30's) and my classmates in that class call me "K-Dog" as a nickname. I initially considered the nickname a little wierd since I've been adressed with my normal name by my peers as long as I can remember, but I've come to embrace and enjoy it (but please call me StarFoxIII here, because I prefer to keep my internet and real lives as separate as possible :|).

I also take karate, and I'm scheduled to become a black belt next spring. Most of my life by this point was spent going to karate class, which I've been doing since I was in second grade (around 2000).

good 4 you!

Congratulations Julius! Hope this goes well for you.

thanks, evilwaffles!

*In Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth's voice* "Good news, everyone!"

I just got enrolled in a good, accredited online Real Estate Appraiser's School, and I took my first class today!  I passed the quiz the had for me, and I'm doing fine in it, I actually know/understand the material! :D

I got good feelings about this..by Christmas, or before New Years, I'll be a Registered/Trainee Appraiser!  and by My birthday of next Year, I should be licensed, and by Spring of next Year, I should be fully Certified!  I'll be able to move out be this summer (or Fall!)!  :lol:

Congrats Julius! It is truly well deserved.

Congrats to Star Fox Runner and Julius Quasar! Hope all your recent achievements work out well for you guys! :D

And I hope things are going better for you, Star_Dragon.

I got my permit!!! :D

*gets in a LandMaster and accidentally plows through an Arwing*

I....totally meant to do that.

Guest Julius Quasar

Congrats to Star Fox Runner and Julius Quasar! Hope all your recent achievements work out well for you guys! :D

And I hope things are going better for you, Star_Dragon.

thanks!

I got my permit!!! :D

*gets in a LandMaster and accidentally plows through an Arwing*

I....totally meant to do that.

good for you, good luck on your license!

Guest Para Astaroth

Went and saw '2012' at the Irmo Movie Theatre, and I have to say;  That movie...  Was GREAT!!  It was more adrenline packed and dramatic, which really caught some of the audience.  The movie was, estimated, about 2.5-3 hours long.  THEN I had to meet my gf at the school by 6:15, but we left the theatre at 5:45, so there was no way we were going to make it in time (Movie started at 3:30 and we got out at around 5:30'ish.  Traffic was bad, so that's why we left at 5:45.).  So, the movie we saw at school was 'Darkness Falls', which in my opinion wasn't scary or terrifying at all.  I just sat there and thought, "Rrrr... gahhhhddddd....  Hurry up and end already...  :oops:"  <----(I'd advice you to NOT see that movie.  It wasn't all that great.)

Guest Julius Quasar

Went and saw '2012' at the Irmo Movie Theatre, and I have to say;  That movie...  Was GREAT!!  It was more adrenline packed and dramatic, which really caught some of the audience.  The movie was, estimated, about 2.5-3 hours long. 

I saw that 2012 movie today, too, holy s***! Awesome movie!

Woot! GO Julius!!! We knew you could do it!!!

Side note of more good news: I'm going to the Renaissance festival today!!! I've been every year since my senior year in highschool. It's gonna be awesome. I'll post pics when i can.

Side note of more good news: I'm going to the Renaissance festival today!!! I've been every year since my senior year in highschool. It's gonna be awesome. I'll post pics when i can.

stay outt of the guillotines.

buy myself a snow! HO YEAH!! 412 bucks and it was sooooooo cheap, i bought it right now. can't wait to use it!!

you really need to work on your english ziff... :P  congradulations...

Guest Julius Quasar

Thanks Sylum, have fun!

I personally hate Renaissance Festivals, I had a bad experience or two at one of those when I was 4...or 5...

buy myself a snow! HO YEAH!! 412 bucks and it was sooooooo cheap, i bought it right now. can't wait to use it!!

Ahh, you mean a snowmobile? Those are always fun :D What year?

Guest Para Astaroth

Got Modern Warfare 2 and Unreal Tournament for PS3 today, hopefully people won't get pissed on XBL that I got MW2 for PS3, and I just...  Yeah.  I really haven't played either yet, but I think MW2 isn't going to be all that great.  Games these days aren't that satisfying anymore =/

just recently moved.....and better yet....this place has wifi....so ill ad my FC to this site and if anyone wants to play let me know....just realize it may take me a day or few to respond ^^

Hope things keep going well for everybody!

What was the last satisfying game you played, Para? Don't lose faith, they gotta get it right sometime!

And Julius, dare we ask about the traumatizing Renaissance Fair incidence? You can't throw something like that out there without explanation! :wink: