• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARWINGCOMMANDER 3987

• Star Fox Runner

• Kursed

• Sylum

I personally am not in the best of moods myself.....A friend of mine...or at least I think we are still friends...has been ignoring me...and I think he has blocked me on AIM.....the way i know this is because he is on this site rght now...and he does not show up on my buddy list...even worse, I have sent him a PM and he still won't talk to me....so yeah...I am sad...but I understand why...he goes to this site..so I will say this...Bye TravisFox...have a nice life...

Life as it is at the moment is confusing and a bit annoying. Other than that cant complain.

Guest AbSoLuTeZeRO919

Uh..... My life = boring and worthless.

Other than sleeping and eating all I can do is draw skateboard and play guitar... Along with video games... How am I supposed to live life and be succesful like that? Plus school and work.... Life isn't that great these days... Everyone im around is RICH AND IM NOT and its makin me really mad to listen to them blab on and on.....

Stupid story made short: just about everyones life thats around me is better than mine.

But I live with what I got and hope for the best.

Right now my life is as normal as anyone elses.

But in about 6 months my life will still be normal... from a recruit's point of view.

Then, after that... still the same... from a Combat Engineer's point of view.

SEMPER FI!

My best friend moved to wisconsin (from washington' date=' where i live) a while back, very depressing[/quote']

Ooooooh, a fellow (Well technically I live in Oregon and Washington but I'd like to say I'm Oregonian more), I come from Clarkston/Lewiston, where do you originate from... it's fine if you don't want to give out your location, I feel uncomfratable giving it out as well, but nobody knows my name... at least I think... I might've told Slippy because I trust him.

But, I came here originally to post that: "LIFE SUCKS!"

^ Heh, the truth.

... nothing bad is going on here, everything's good.

My love life is confusing! @_@

The girl that I like moved to a different school and now I need to get her phone number from somebody. >_>;

^

XD

What, you didn't get her number? Shame, bro.

Today I have concessioning for a Basketball game, which is going to suck real bad.

Yeah, I know it's my fault. I hope one of our friends has her number... or at least her e-mail address.

My life is like...weird....I wish it were easier...I have like...five men after me...XD...it is really confusing. Oo...so yeah...life is tuff...

If it makes you feel better TCK, I have the same luck with ladies too. Hope you find her contact info. :twisted:

Time management issues with schoolwork have left me with little spare time, so I wake up at about 6:00 am to play Halo, seeing as I don't usually have much time to do that AND get on the computer in the afternoons.

Though my dad was nice enough to bump my logon hours by an hour, so I can probably usually do homework and still have time to do whatever it is I want to do on the computer.

AP Computer Science is proving to be quite...interesting, because the teacher actually acknowledges my potential and thinks I'll probably be bored in AP Computer Science II, though he doesn't exactly think that's a problem, per se. I have to admit, it IS sometimes boring, but I like the practice.

Band's been harsh lately. All this stuff about our solos and preparation--all in about 2 weeks, which isn't much time to complete an entire piece.

Though I did make Region Band. Last chair, last band, but that's still impressive for a freshman. Actually, I was THE freshman Tuba there....

All my other subjects are going fine, and my home life's pretty stable. Except for time management--still having to work on that.

So...I'd say "fine" best describes it.

-Inuyasha

If it makes you feel better TCK' date=' I have the same luck with ladies too. Hope you find her contact info. O_o[/quote']

I got her number today. I already called her and told her but I didn't get a definite answer from her yet since I caught her at a bad time. >_>;

Although she did say if I had talked to her sooner we could've gone out today. =/

She asked for my number so we can talk about it later so hopefully we do hook up.

My friends are getting drunk tonight and they offered me to come, I had to turn them down because of random drug tests for athletics...

Life. Just. Sucks. That's just it.

ESF, why get drunk... even if you weren't taking random drug tests for athletics, something bad could happen... and I'm not going to list anything. I'm not saying you would if you weren't, I just don't want nothin' bad t'happen.