Cornerian Bar #2

Sideways

"Not much man. Just me knicking my self in the leg with a blaster shot cause i got pissed off." Cruxis said limping back into the bar.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Sylum

• Ris Grestar

• Scott7

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yea just help me to a seat or something. I think it went deeper than a scratch." He said leaning against a pole with the leg up.

Guest Para Astaroth

"Yea just help me to a seat or something. I think it went deeper than a scratch." He said leaning against a pole with the leg up.

"Ok, let's get you to a seat and check this out."  He said, getting under Cruxis' arm and helping him to a chair.

(i am such a freaking lightweight....i've had maybe half of a quarter and i'm already very very dizzy XD no more for me.)

Cruxis sat down "Lets just say i should have known better than to throw a blaster." he joked. He saw Ruby. "Ohhh uhh hey RUby....well this is a bit embarassing." He said.

"Thanks scarr...." he said wincing in pain as he rolled the pants leg up orver the open bleeding wound. "What an idiot i am.... Sure hate for you to see me like this Ruby." He said blushing a bit.

Guest Para Astaroth

"Thanks scarr...." he said wincing in pain as he rolled the pants leg up orver the open bleeding wound. "What an idiot i am.... Sure hate for you to see me like this Ruby." He said blushing a bit.

He lightly put his hand below the wound and looked in.  "Well... it didn't hit the bone.. that's good... but there's some teared muscles I can see..."  He pulled out a thermobaric pad and pulled off the seal.  "This is going to sting a little, so just squeeze my hand when it starts hurting..."  He said, holding his hand out and gently setting the pad on his leg.

Guest Julius Quasar

Nova went out back, and set his gauntlet, and traveled back to his time.  He was still in an alleyway, but it was slightly different.  However, he was back in his time period.

"No I'm fine man." He said bracing against the table. "So Ruby what's.......uuuuupppppp......" He studdered because of the sting.

"No I'm fine man." He said bracing against the table. "So Ruby what's.......uuuuupppppp......" He studdered because of the sting.

"Just wondering what you've done to yourself."ruby replied sighing she turned aroudn to walk inside

Lupe muttere somthing unauditable as she waited for Marcus to retun.

Guest Para Astaroth

Marcus got out of the cab and hover the halo designed MP3 in front of Lupe.  "Look what I gooooot." He said grinning.

Scarr took off the pad and wiped it with anesthetic cream.  He looked over at Ruby as she was walking back in.  "Wellll... that shortlived..."  He turned to Cruxis.  "What was that all about...?"  He whispered.

"Hey Ruby come back!" he said to her wincing at the pain. "I have no idea...." He said to Scarr "but i want to find out...Can i walk?" He asked

Marcus got out of the cab and hover the halo designed MP3 in front of Lupe.  "Look what I gooooot." He said grinning.

Scarr took off the pad and wiped it with anesthetic cream.  He looked over at Ruby as she was walking back in.  "Wellll... that shortlived..."  He turned to Cruxis.  "What was that all about...?"  He whispered.

"Thank yoU!"Lupe said Bear huggin Marcus

"Thanks. I'll be back out later." He said walking into the bar. Where did that wolf girl go? He thought looking around.

Guest Para Astaroth

Marcus hugged her back.  "o...k.... you're welcome..." He wheezed out.

Scarr sat in a chair and stared at the stars.  This never gets old... He thought smiling.

Marcus hugged her back.  "o...k.... you're welcome..." He wheezed out.

Scarr sat in a chair and stared at the stars.  This never gets old... He thought smiling.

"oh sorry was that too tight?"Lupe asked losingin her grip.

Cruxis spotted Ruby and walked to her. "Hey what was uhhh that about back there?" He asked her.

Cruxis spotted Ruby and walked to her. "Hey what was uhhh that about back there?" He asked her.

"What?"Ruby asked in a sligghlyt annoyed tone her muzzle dripping with Gravy.

"Crap sorry to interrupt your eating time." He said sitting down. "I was just wondering why you sounded so concerned and then decided to dash off."

Guest Para Astaroth

"oh sorry was that too tight?"Lupe asked losingin her grip.

He chuckled "You're just fine... just caught me off guard."  He looked her right in the eyes when saying this.