• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Sylum

• Ris Grestar

• Scott7

Top Posters In This Topic

"would you mind sleeping in the same room together?" Lupe asked. "hows your eye?

(yo kursed *points to last post* lol)

Guest Para Astaroth

(yo kursed *points to last post* lol)

(i was like, "He's waaaaiiittinnnngg..." when she ignored you.)

"would you mind sleeping in the same room together?" Lupe asked. "hows your eye?

"It's a lot better.. but I'd give it some more time to FULLY heal."  He said.  "...And I don't mind if we do." he replied still smiling.

"Crap sorry to interrupt your eating time." He said sitting down. "I was just wondering why you sounded so concerned and then decided to dash off."

"not sure.."ruby replied

"Sylum?"Kali asked.

"Oh yes?" Sylum replied.

"Is she ok?" Valenx asked the dragon

"Oh just wondering. Mind if i stay here for a while?" Cruxis asked.

(i was like, "He's waaaaiiittinnnngg..." when she ignored you.)

"It's a lot better.. but I'd give it some more time to FULLY heal."  He said.  "...And I don't mind if we do." he replied still smiling.

"let's go then i rented a private room"

"no."Ruby replied wipeing off her muzzle.

"bedtime?"kali asked.

"let's go then i rented a private room"

"no."Ruby replied wipeing off her muzzle.

"bedtime?"kali asked.

(lmao para)

"Thanks." He said leaning back. "So how are things with you and Dash?" Cruxis asked.

"Sounds good to me. Where to?" Sylum asked.

"And just where the hell am i supposed to go if you guys are leaving.....i still need that bounty...." The fox said.

(lmao para)

"Thanks." He said leaning back. "So how are things with you and Dash?" Cruxis asked.

"Sounds good to me. Where to?" Sylum asked.

"And just where the hell am i supposed to go if you guys are leaving.....i still need that bounty...." The fox said.

Lupe lead the way to their  private room.

Kali grunted before leading the way to their own private room.

"Fine."ruby muttered

Guest Para Astaroth

(lmao para)

(*small voice*  I know...)

Lupe lead the way to their  private room.

He looked around.  "Looks spiffy enough..." He muttered

Sylum followed her and turned around as he walked to flick Valenx of and stick his tongue out.

"What do those two see in each other...." Valenx said.

"Do you hate m for some reason?" Cruxis asked.

"well this is just freaking great....." Valenx muttered to himself.

"Oh sorry. Just uhhh complaining to myself." He said embarrassed.

"Well if i'm hiding something why should i tell you? I'm just pissed he's not taking me seriously and his girlfriend hates me it seems." Valenx growled a bit,

Guest Para Astaroth

"Who, Kali?  Well, you just have to remain calm and stay cool with her." He looked over his shoulder.  "Sounds easy... but, ooohhhhhh, it's harder than it sounds."

"Trust me, I know this already." He grolwed opening a bottle of beer and taking a sip.

Guest Para Astaroth

"Trust me, I know this already." He grolwed opening a bottle of beer and taking a sip.

"What?? How??"  He asked.  "...I mean, if you don't mind me asking.."

"Oh....ummm sorry guess i was getting ahead of myself. Sorry i don't really know." he chuckled embarrassed. "So what's your name?" He asked.

"Ruby?" Cruxis asked

Kylet'oran walked in to the bar, not dressed in his armor like he usually was, but dressed in the brown military uniform with all the medals he had earned over the years of his military service. His twin M806A2's weren't present, but he did have his plasma katanas, which he wore hooked to his belt, and his MA52B was slung over his shoulder.

He sat down at the bar and slapped a few credits on the table, then said,

"Bartender... might I have a Sprite Zero?" A few moments later, a the serpentine figure that Kylet'oran associated with an old Kemorainian friend of his joined him.

"Well," Keldonar said, "Of all the places in the galaxy, this is the last place I'd expect to run into you." Kylet'oran smiled. Keldonar was the current leader of the newly-reformed Kemorainian Imperial military.

"Good to see you, too, Kell," Kylet'oran replied. "How's you sister?" Keldonar managed to frown and smile at the same time.

"You know full well I don't have a sister!" He laughed. "Trying to figure out if I am who I say I am, eh? I'm no Phayder, I assure you." Now it was Kylet'oran's turn to laugh.

"You sure?" he asked. "I'm not sensing any intelligence in that skull." Both Kylet'oran and Keldonar let loose a good laugh. "How's your son?" Kylet'oran inquired.

"He just made Sub-Commander in the navy." Keldonar answered.

"That boy is just like you, Kell." Kylet'oran said. THe Conversation came to an abrupt end when another figure stepped into the bar...

Guest Para Astaroth

"Oh....ummm sorry guess i was getting ahead of myself. Sorry i don't really know." he chuckled embarrassed. "So what's your name?" He asked.

"Ruby?" Cruxis asked

"Names Shirrage... My cousins are here somewhere.."  He said, looking around.

Valenx pressed a button on his communicator earpiece and a screen wrapped around to his eye. "Scanning.......Shirrage Mauraider. Elemental Warrior of the the planet D'Sorphian. Fire Elemental. Suffers from slight amnesia due to a crash. Family members in close proximity are Scarr Ruddlocke and Marcus Ruddlocke. Both cousins." He read the report out loud.

Guest Para Astaroth

Valenx pressed a button on his communicator earpiece and a screen wrapped around to his eye. "Scanning.......Shirrage Mauraider. Elemental Warrior of the the planet D'Sorphian. Fire Elemental. Suffers from slight amnesia due to a crash. Family members in close proximity are Scarr Ruddlocke and Marcus Ruddlocke. Both cousins." He read the report out loud.

He glanced over at him alerted and nodded.  "That's about right.."  He said.