Cornerian Bar #2

Sideways

He took a small taste of it and smiled.  "It's... uhmm... good... excuse me..." He muttered, getting up and walking to the restroom.

"I wonder what that was all about."Lupe muttered her eyes going wide when she realized something crossing her legs tightly while she waited for Marcus to return..

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Sylum

• Ris Grestar

• Scott7

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Para Astaroth

He came back out, wiping his muzzle, and sat back down.  "I'm so sorry for that..." He said, blushing to her.  "Just... had to tend to some 'personal' buisness."

"it's alright..."Lupe muttere shakly getting up and running off to the womens restroom.

Guest Para Astaroth

Marcus scratched his head and looked off behind her.  Well... it must have been worse than my excuse.. heheh..  He thought, then turned back around taking swollers of his drink.

Marcus scratched his head and looked off behind her.  Well... it must have been worse than my excuse.. heheh..  He thought, then turned back around taking swollers of his drink.

Lupe walked out a few minutes later wipeing sweat off of her forehead."Sorry bout that had to take a leak."she muttered sitting down.

Guest Para Astaroth

Marcus sat with his drink still in his mouth and the cup still to his muzzle.  He looked over at her and nodded, then swallowed his drink.  "ahh... So that was YOU'RE reason, huh?"  He asked setting his cup down.

Marcus sat with his drink still in his mouth and the cup still to his muzzle.  He looked over at her and nodded, then swallowed his drink.  "ahh... So that was YOU'RE reason, huh?"  He asked setting his cup down.

"well either the toilet or my seat."Lupe replied grabbing her drink.

(Aye, is Red on?)

*Slowly opens the door, and walks inside sluggishly, wearing a kind of suit a General wears, Blue with several diffrent medals, with CDF/EF Written on it. Sits on a barstool with a heavy sigh*

"Something strong and a coke please..."

Guest Para Astaroth

"well either the toilet or my seat."Lupe replied grabbing her drink.

(I do believe he is on, Braux)

"Well... I don't really know where I aimed..."  He muttered, looking off.

(I do believe he is on, Braux)

"Well... I don't really know where I aimed..."  He muttered, looking off.

"Girls can't aim."Lupe muttered

He looked back at her.  "Then... ahh, nevermind. haha"  He said, then slighly chuckling to himself.

"well I mean we can aim just can't really  go any other direction..."Lupe replied.

Marcus rose his hand.  "heh... ok, ok.. don't need to go into TOO much detail now."  He said, looking back at her.

"You know nothing of Female anatomy don't you?"Lupe asked.

Guest Para Astaroth

"You know nothing of Female anatomy don't you?"Lupe asked.

He looked her straight in the eyes.  "ahem... I took four years of college, then was forcefully drafted into the Cornerian Military Unit... So, yes, I know it.."  He muttered, resting his elbows on the table and leaning in.

"you must have skipped out on the female anatomy then.'Lupe replied.

He rolled his eyes and looked off.  "Whatever you say... want anything else?"  He asked leaning back.

"no thanks unless you can get me a Mp3 player."Lupe muttered

Guest Para Astaroth

"Lemme check my balance and I'll get back on that."  He clicked his eyepatch and brought up several windows, and he touched one of them, showing a tax list.  "HUH!!  I have about fifty-nine grand still left in my checking deposit."  He said, looking back at her.  "How much is the one you want...?"

"Lemme check my balance and I'll get back on that."  He clicked his eyepatch and brought up several windows, and he touched one of them, showing a tax list.  "HUH!!  I have about fifty-nine grand still left in my checking deposit."  He said, looking back at her.  "How much is the one you want...?"

Lupe handed Marcus a ripped off page with a 20 dollar halo3 zune on it.

Guest Para Astaroth

Lupe handed Marcus a ripped off page with a 20 dollar halo3 zune on it.

He took it and studied the page.  He rose and eyebrow and nodded.  "Ok.  I'll go get it now, if you like?"  He said.  "Orrrrr... do you want me to wait?"

He took it and studied the page.  He rose and eyebrow and nodded.  "Ok.  I'll go get it now, if you like?"  He said.  "Orrrrr... do you want me to wait?"

"Whatever you want."Lupe replied.

"How desperately do you want this..?"  He asked.

"enough that I really wanted it for my birthday."Lupe mutttered in reply after taking a gulp of her drink.

Guest Para Astaroth

"enough that I really wanted it for my birthday."Lupe mutttered in reply after taking a gulp of her drink.

"Ok... Done."  He said, getting up and straightening his shirt "I'll be rig-- oh wait..."  He said stopping himself.