Cornerian Bar #2

Sideways

"Ok... Done."  He said, getting up and straightening his shirt "I'll be rig-- oh wait..."  He said stopping himself.

"what?"Lupe asked.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Sylum

• Ris Grestar

• Scott7

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Para Astaroth

He nervously grinned to her.  "My, uhh... car is kind of trashed... If I walk, it will probably take me awhile to get to the nearest store."  He exclaimed.

He nervously grinned to her.  "My, uhh... car is kind of trashed... If I walk, it will probably take me awhile to get to the nearest store."  He exclaimed.

"Got enough extra for delivery?"Lupe asked.

Guest Para Astaroth

He relaxed and rolled his eyes and chuckled.  "Fifty-nine grand is enough for me to get anything."

(Got to give laptop to parents... be back on later tonight on my PS3, or tomorrow.)

He relaxed and rolled his eyes and chuckled.  "Fifty-nine grand is enough for me to get anything."

(Got to give laptop to parents... be back on later tonight on my PS3, or tomorrow.)

"then call the number."Lupe replied.

Guest Julius Quasar

Nova put on the wrist gauntlet, after he set the coordinates into the main computer, then he stood on the platform, traveled to the present, and he headed for the Cornerian Bar.

"Hmm...It feels weird, being back here..." he said.  He headed into the bar, he had his weapons with him for safety.  He was here, not for trouble, but for another reason.

• Owner/Technical Admin

Please slow down the pace.

I created this thread yesterday at 11:43:45 PM and there's already 6 pages not even 24 hours later!!!!

(I get home at midnight, and as i"m in the open walking away from my car to the door, a massive bolt of lightning stikes not even a mile away....aside from that i think i left holes in the yard when i took off to the door XD)

Cruxis stayed outside laying down on the fallen tree.

"Kali.....everything ok?" Sylum asked.

"Can i just kill you and take the bounty?" Valenx asked.

"No." Sylum replied

(i was wondering what happened to you XD)

Thunder: I'm going to teh restroom now.

*Enters Restroom, Caramelldansen Playing*

Thunder: WTF!?! Sharp what are you DOING!?

Sharp: *Caramelldansen dancing*

For people who wants pictures:

Caramelldansen_Sharp_by_Thunderstar137.j

Razor: Ahhhhhhhh, big boys awake...now get the hell out.

Frank: *Grunt* Yes....sirrrr.

Razor: Do I here Caramelldansen. My...ears.

(I have practice today. I'll bbl)

Guest Para Astaroth

"then call the number."Lupe replied.

"I... was planning on that..."  He muttered, pulling out his phone.

(Hey, I agree with Sideways on slowing it down, Kursed... we have been posting kind of fast, so let's let the others catch up with their RP characters...)

(It's just a bit annoying having to go back and red a lot of pages.)

"Kali?" Sylum asked.

"What's her problem?" Valenx asked the dragon.

Cruxis was asleep in the parking lot.

Guest Para Astaroth

(It's just a bit annoying having to go back and red a lot of pages.)

"Kali?" Sylum asked.

Cruxis was asleep in the parking lot.

(Yeahhhh... I just didn't have anything to do yesterday sooooo.... Yeah...)

((Well... Ya know, I totally forgot where I left Scarr at...))

Guest Julius Quasar

Nova, who had traveled back in time, using the newer time travel technology, checked his wrist gauntlet after he entered the bar.  "I'm in the right time, and the right place...guess I should just hold up a bit, 'till I find 'em..." he muttered, taking a seat.

(well i'm ready if you guys are.)

Guest Para Astaroth

(okay i'll wait if you want)

(well i'm ready if you guys are.)

(Ok, then I'll start it back up xP)

Marcus dialed the store and made sure that they had the MP3 Lupe was asking for.  He hung up his phone and turned to her.  "I'll catch a cab and I'll be back in a few.."  He said, smiling to her.

((I remember where I left Scarr at...))

Scarr woke up, still in the VIP room, and looked around; holding his head.  "Dang... I knew I shouldn't have slept that long..."  He cracked his neck and looked around.  "now, I got a headache... and there's hardly anyone around..."

(Ok, then I'll start it back up xP)

Marcus dialed the store and made sure that they had the MP3 Lupe was asking for.  He hung up his phone and turned to her.  "I'll catch a cab and I'll be back in a few.."  He said, smiling to her.

((I remember where I left Scarr at...))

Scarr woke up, still in the VIP room, and looked around; holding his head.  "Dang... I knew I shouldn't have slept that long..."  He cracked his neck and looked around.  "now, I got a headache... and there's hardly anyone around..."

"be back soon."Lupe muttere

"Kali?" Sylum asked.

Guest Para Astaroth

"be back soon."Lupe muttere

He winked his eye to her.  "Soon... I promise."  He walked off and yelled for a taxi, got in, and it took him to the store.

Scarr got up and walked out, scratching his head and yawning.  "AAHHHHhhhhh.... what I miss...?"  He groaned.

He winked his eye to her.  "Soon... I promise."  He walked off and yelled for a taxi, got in, and it took him to the store.

Scarr got up and walked out, scratching his head and yawning.  "AAHHHHhhhhh.... what I miss...?"  He groaned.

lupe shrugged