Character design contest #1

Asper Sarnoff

I'm sorry juilius messed me up a bit the final verdict will be done via Pm.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asper Sarnoff

• Kursed

• Starfox mccloud15

• CR4CK3RW0LF

sorry, Asper.  I screwed up.  :(

...but I just PM'd my final decisions for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.  :)

Don't you worry. Been screwing up a lot myself during the hosting of this contest. Hopefully the next one will go smother.

Well, I helped screwings thing up too, so sorry about that.

I will send my a message to the other judges.

Don't you worry. Happens to all of us from time to time.

I'm sure all the participants are eager for the results.

@Asper, so when should we expect a verdict?

Hopefully ASAP.

There were A LOT of great entries, all participants did a great job. Keep up the awesome fan work! (I'm not a judge, but just wanted to give a shout out to all participants.)

This was a great idea Asper, I hope we can get more things going like this on the forum!

There were A LOT of great entries, all participants did a great job. Keep up the awesome fan work! (I'm not a judge, but just wanted to give a shout out to all participants.)

This was a great idea Asper, I hope we can get more things going like this on the forum!

Thanks! I indeed hope to start another one after this is finished.

@asper, you think this might turn annual? monthly?

i would really like the chance to try again, and maybe i can try making up a new character this time :D

@rainfyre, thanks :lol:, i was a participant :D

Guest Julius Quasar

i would really like the chance to try again, and maybe i can try making up a new character this time :D

Either way, I'll probably not get asked to ever judge again, seeing as how I f*cked up so badly...yet again. :(

@julius, aww, dont be so hard on yourself  :?

this is the first time this has been done, surely this will count as experience :D

I am so hyped for the results!  O_o

i KNOW i didn't get 1st,2nd,or 3rd

but i kinda' took this as a challenge.

Either way, I'll probably not get asked to ever judge again, seeing as how I f*cked up so badly...yet again. :(

Of course you might be asked to judge again! Don't be so hard on yourself Julius. You did really well.

Maybe not monthly, but maybe every other month. I'll be going the army for a year this autumn, and I'm not sure how often I can keep contact with you here. We'll see.

Next time tough, the contest won't be centered around character developement. I'll reveal what it will be soon enough. :wink:

Of course you might be asked to judge again! Don't be so hard on yourself Julius. You did really well.

Maybe not monthly, but maybe every other month. I'll be going the army for a year this autumn, and I'm not sure how often I can keep contact with you here. We'll see.

Next time tough, the contest won't be centered around character developement. I'll reveal what it will be soon enough. :wink:

we all mess up juluis... anyway so far  i've had confirmation from 3 of the 4 judges on first place.... 2nd and third we are working on.... would you like me to reveal 1st place?

we all mess up juluis... anyway so far  i've had confirmation from 3 of the 4 judges on first place.... 2nd and third we are working on.... would you like me to reveal 1st place?

Come on! A little suspence please! Reveal third place first, then second after that, then first last.

Guest Julius Quasar

@julius, aww, dont be so hard on yourself  :?

this is the first time this has been done, surely this will count as experience :D

I am so hyped for the results!  O_o

thanks, CR4CK3RW0LF, and Kursed...

@julius, *pats julius's back* dont worry bout it :D

ON WITH THE JUDGING ALREADY!! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!

But people!, Suspense is better than anything else!.... (<---wtf?!... Sorry... Suspense makes people uneasy, I think)

Okay, okay. Give us a bit more of time...

Guest Julius Quasar

I've already got 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners personally selected,

but I don't wanna jump the gun again....

I sent my results to the other judges...I've only heard back from 1 or 2 of them...

Try to get it ready before the end of the weekend, that's all I ask for.

Have there been any of the judges that have been difficult to get in contact and discuss the outcome with?

Guest Julius Quasar

Try to get it ready before the end of the weekend, that's all I ask for.

Have there been any of the judges that have been difficult to get in contact and discuss the outcome with?

just Mr. Foxer hasn't replied to me.

DRL and Kursed have talked to me.

Kursed and I agree on 1st and 2nd place winners, DRL has someone else in mind, I dunno what Mr. Foxer has...

just Mr. Foxer hasn't replied to me.

DRL and Kursed have talked to me.

Kursed and I agree on 1st and 2nd place winners, DRL has someone else in mind, I dunno what Mr. Foxer has...

Mr. Foxer said he would be quite busy. I guess we'll have no other option than being patient.