StarFox - The Animated Series

Fredryk Phox

yeah it dose look good!

i like it,very good,beautiful,is very good.

almost spring here so i'll be waiting for it!

Huh, I find it intriguing that the same guy I watched make hilarious vids of himself and his friends would be working on a cartoon of a videogame I liked.

I have high hopes for this, there's nothing in his previous videos that would make me think that this is going to be nothing but hilarious.

If you're talking about adding captions to the animated storyboard bit, there are captions. At the bottom.

Im talking about  the final  product.

That looks really freakin' awesome. I love the way you portray Fox and the team, it reminds me of the old Itoh comic from Nintendo Power.

The only thing I'm not sure about is Falco's voice. To be honest, he doesn't sound too smart.

I'm really looking forward to this, though. Carry on!

That looks really freakin' awesome. I love the way you portray Fox and the team, it reminds me of the old Itoh comic from Nintendo Power.

The only thing I'm not sure about is Falco's voice. To be honest, he doesn't sound too smart.

I'm really looking forward to this, though. Carry on!

Don't worry, Falco won't be a complete doofus or the likes. However he will be an... interesting character.

For example, I sound like a bobbin mill worker or coal miner, but I aint one :P

Yeah, Falco's a very emotional, intellectual guy, it's just that something that happened in his past between him and Katt back at the academy (explained in the first episode) caused him to become such a smarmy, gloomy guy, not to mention causing his lisp. Don't want to spoil anything, but Falco's a guy you'll quickly grow to love in the cartoon, don't worry.  :wink:

Oh, I posted this sample over on the other thread the other day:

Probably the best scene in episode 101, is where all the currently-teenage members of the newly-formed StarWolf team meet up in the middle of a dorm hallway with Fox, Falco, and Slippy. A very tense rivalry instantly forms, and Wolf wants to get it straight to the new, potential StarFox crew that they'd better "look out."

The scene's almost finished being animated as seen in the picture below, and you can download the mp3 linked below if you would like to hear a sample from the scene.

Ep_101_WolfLeonDanceMusical.jpg

http://www.starfoxseries.com/music/StarFox%20The%20Animated%20Series%20-%20Look%20Out%20(It%27s%20StarWolf).mp3

Enjoy.

I added more to the clips section today.

WolfIntro.jpg

http://www.starfoxseries.com/clips.html

I put up a little bit of that song part that's animated so far. My eye is still out of commission, but when I get paid this Friday, I may be able to get it re-contacted, if I'm lucky.

The expression on Falco's face when Slippy pimped his landmaster to have the hormn sound like the "la cucaracha" was priceless.

:falco:: OOOOOOOOOHHHH YOU REMEMBUUUURRRREEEEED! *Falco iz in show and awe*

XD

LOL @ La Cucaracha horn.

FYI, the lyrics to the song:

La cucaracha, la cucaracha,

Ya no puede caminar

Porque no tiene, porque le falta

Marijuana pa' fumar.

This translates to the following:

The cockroach, The cockroach,

Can't walk anymore

Because it doesn't have any

marijuana to smoke.

Yup, there is a reference to smoking weed in this song. XD

He should have used the South American version for it.

Here we replaced the smoking part with something like

"it lost it´s back feet." Here it is sing by little children.

he he that was awesome he he it's just so funny

it doesn't matter how many times i see that clip of falco and slippy, it always makes me  laugh

we do use the same here.

I just made a comment about the La Cucaracha song. The horn in the vid has no words.

Apparently the Marijuana version appeared after the Mexican Revolution, while the missing feet variant is older.

Wow, I'd love to have a landmaster with that horn lol, every nonstreet vehicle would be better with that horn, and Falco freakin out over it made me lawl, I lawled hard.

I have been getting lots of work done on the first 'pilot' episode, or 101, or whatever you want to call it. You might get the references between Fox McCloud and Fara Phoenix here if you remember the old storyboards from 102 I had up last month.

Ep_101_Peppy.jpg

A younger Peppy teaching class to the teenage pre-grads at CFA.

Ep_101_FoxFaraBiologyExam.jpg

An 18 year-old Fox and Fara during their final Biology Honors exam.

Ep_101_FoxNoPencil.jpg

"Ummm... Mr. Harris, sir, uhh... I kinda forgot to bring a pencil."

Ep_101_FoxCrush.jpg

Falco and Fox during lunch. o/` Someone has a cruuuuuush. o/`

Finally got another storyboard up. Episode 101 is coming along nicely.

Peppy asks the class to leave and check their final exam scores down the hall, and while he's grading more papers, a sadistic, reptile assassin sent by Andross sneaks into his classroom.

Here's part of the scene in an animated storyboard thing.

http://www.starfoxseries.com/flash/index6.html

Ep_101_PeppyDanger.jpg